MFB 4D: Episode 118 - Finished! The New Unicorno (07/17/11)

118. Finished! The New Unicorno
完成!新ユニコルノ
Kansei! Shin Yunikoruno
07/17/11

Bブロックの試合前、正宗(まさむね)は自分こそが優勝すると豪語するキングと衝突。さらに2人を見下す謎の少年ジグソーが火に油を注ぐ。そんな彼らにロシアチームの3人とジャックを加え、戦いが開幕する。
this is cool but it's pretty obvious that masamune comes back as a legend blader
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:15 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: he is going to be an awsome bey

"He", of course ...

On that subject, it is incredible that you named yourself after a Beyblade about which you have no idea.
New unicorno? I hope there'll be no change at all since there isn't much information about a new unicorno to be released yet am I right?
Other than the name Blitz Unicorno, no there is no info about the new Unicorno bey. Hopefully this episode will shed light on it.
What ? I have posted that its name will probably be Blitz Unicorno, as Raigeko13 mentioned, and I said that it will come in BB-117 Strongest Blader Set.
Interesting. Hopefully it looks nice!
Hmm... The Strongest Blader Set is going to be released in August, right? Then, this is a bit early...

But, yeah, hopefully it'll look good. Can't wait for the summary!
I can't wait for this episode and blitz unicorno.
Short summary added.

Bブロックの試合前、正宗(まさむね)は自分こそが優勝すると豪語するキングと衝突。さらに2人を見下す謎の少年ジグソーが火に油を注ぐ。そんな彼らにロシアチームの3人とジャックを加え、戦いが開幕する。
Hopefully blitz unicorno looks nice
"Before B Block's match, Masamune clashes with King, who boasts that he will win the tournament. Furthermore, Jigsaw, a mysterious boy who despises the two of them, stirs things up. A battle which includes the three members of the Russia Team and Jack against them as so began."
So it looks like Jack will be back, King and Vari Ares and Blitz Unicorno will finally make an appereance. I also wonder what bey Jigsaw will have.
Thanks Saigo for the summary.
Who is jigsaw?
The guy who teaches you how important and beautiful the gift of life is, do not mess with Jigsaw.

Jigsaw's Beyblade will be pretty mind-wrecking I bet.
Possibly Jade Jupiter. As for Blitz Unicorno, I hope it has some new version of CS.
(Jul. 09, 2011  5:32 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Possibly Jade Jupiter. As for Blitz Unicorno, I hope it has some new version of CS.

We know nothing of Blitz Unicorno, so do not write things like that.
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  5:32 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Possibly Jade Jupiter. As for Blitz Unicorno, I hope it has some new version of CS.

We know nothing of Blitz Unicorno, so do not write things like that.

I was just saying I hope. To add some form of content to this, I'm excited to see Vari Ares on there. Kind of strange they would have a bey to be released about a month after another both be introduced in the same episode.
It's not strange at all if you think about it... They want to advertise it in the show so that when it comes out the kiddies (and some of use haha) will be going wild for it.
King has dark hair in the anime ? In the manga, it is white ... How do they expect to get away with that ?

Also, Jigsaw seems like a younger, more "nerdy" version of Daidouji, with the clean, purple suit and the glasses.
When did Vari Ares appear actually?!
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:38 PM)dabc Wrote: When did Vari Ares appear actually?!

It was briefly shown in episode 116 but was supposed to remain mysterious. It will truly appear in this episode.