MFB 4D: Episode 114 - Kronos, The Saturn God (06/19/11)

114. Kronos, The Saturn God
土星神クロノス
Doseishin Kuronosu
06/19/11

決勝に勝ち上がったベイ林拳チームに対峙する銀河たちは、ダーシァンたちの思いを背負い、更にレジェンドブレーダーを仲間とすべく決勝に臨んだ。特異なステージの中、ユウキはバオを足止めし、銀河がアグマに勝負を挑む! 激しい攻防が繰り広げられる中、バオを振り切ったユウキが合流し、2対1で勝機は銀河たちへ傾くと思われた。が、アグマの表情に焦りは無く、サイズクロノスの恐るべき実力が遂に明かされる!!
Yay, now Sythce Khronos is going to be released! Also very exicted for the episode!
This is gonna be cool, can't wait to see Scythe Kronos in action.
"Ginga and co. are faced against Aguma and Bao from the Bey Forest Fist in the final. Using a unique stage, as Yuki holds off Bao, Ginga challenges Aguma to a match. At the end of intense attacking and defense, Yuki, who managed to shake off Bao, joins Ginga and thinks that they can overwhelm Aguma, however Aguma shows no sign of being agitated whatsoever."
This. is. awesome. Wow, so we'll see Ginga and Yuki fight 'em. I assumed Gingka would fight Aguma. It seems like there is some special effect on Scythe.

Thanks, DranzerX13 and Saigo!
Longer summary:

決勝に勝ち上がったベイ林拳チームに対峙する銀河たちは、ダーシァンたちの思いを背負い、更にレジェンドブレーダーを仲間とすべく決勝に臨んだ。特異なステージの中、ユウキはバオを足止めし、銀河がアグマに勝負を挑む! 激しい攻防が繰り広げられる中、バオを振り切ったユウキが合流し、2対1で勝機は銀河たちへ傾くと思われた。が、アグマの表情に焦りは無く、サイズクロノスの恐るべき実力が遂に明かされる!!
Ginga's pair versus Aguma's pair...
Hm... I think Aguma and Bao will win the battle... They are too powerful.
And they won against Kyoya's pair with a great easiness in the precedent episode... So Ginga and Yuki haven't more luck than Kyoya and Benkei to win in this fight.
"Confronting the Bey Forest Fist team, who have advanced to the final, Ginga and Yuki carry the thoughts of Da Xiang and co. on their shoulders, and face them in the final with the intention of making an additional Legend Blader their ally. On the unique stage, as Yuki holds off Bao, Ginga challenges Aguma to a match! While intense offense and defense unfolds, Yuki, who managed to shake off Bao, joined in and thought that the chance of winning would lean towards them, with it being two against one. But, there was no impatience on Aguma’s face, and the terrible might of Scythe Kronos was finally revealed!!"
Can't wait for the episode,Reaper vs. Pegasus.
I hope ginga wins.
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:30 AM)Richard_Rose Wrote: Can't wait for the episode,Reaper vs. Pegasus.
I hope ginga wins.

Ginga won't win, they will make it so that he will lose and get revenge in a later battle. They won't make it lose in it's first battle, it will make the Beyblade look bad and none of the younger viewers will want to buy a Beyblade that looks bad in the Anime.
This episode sucked.....but the cool part was on the preview, Kenta was like Aguma!
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:01 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: This episode sucked.....but the cool part was on the preview, Kenta was like Aguma!

Care to explain why it sucked? I thought it was good that they did something that's less expected in comparison to the repetitive 2 seasons of the same thing happening; now they build the story up a bit more with drama. 3/5
Isn't Kronos the King of the Titans and the Lord of Time according to mythology? Why does it say The Saturn God?
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:17 AM)GalaxyPegasis16 Wrote: Isn't Kronos the King of the Titans and the Lord of Time according to mythology? Why does it say The Saturn God?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_%28mythology%29

There is more than one mythology ...
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:16 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:01 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: This episode sucked.....but the cool part was on the preview, Kenta was like Aguma!

Care to explain why it sucked? I thought it was good that they did something that's less expected in comparison to the repetitive 2 seasons of the same thing happening; now they build the story up a bit more with drama. 3/5

to much talking......................
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:56 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: to much talking......................

Seriously? The episode contained the usual amount of talking where it was only half of the episode, then the battle in the other half (just like majority of the episodes from this anime).
Hmm... maybe I was also bored with the battle
I guess Bao's Beyblade was much different than anticipated.
lol if you look at the battle closely big bang Pegasus got a recolor
This episode was decent. I mean I knew Ginga would lose, but they made it so that you think that Ginga is going to win. I laughed out loud when that "SuperGinga" moment died when Bao interrupted him. I really underestimated Bao's bey... And isn't that Hell Herculeo? Well, in seems that Johannes is happy...
It's called Hell Crown, being a reference to Corona Borealis/Australis. But, it seems as if it's another case of Dark Poseidon/Dark Aquario.