MFB 4D: Episode 106 - L Drago Destroy (04/24/11)

no not at all... though kyoya sure looks angry at ryuga somewhat in the preview.
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:47 AM)Flosal Wrote: Ryuuga's sister? Impressive, I just can't imagine that. Hopefully she isn't and the skin is just an ethnic characteristic of the island, which may be Ryuuga's land of origin, or maybe it's just none of the previously mentioned. (BTW this was just speculation)

I just basically refuted the whole theory that Sarah was Ryuuga's sister, it makes really no sense ... How did you see confirmation within my post ?

well sarah has dark skin and ryuga looks kinda mexican
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:34 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: well sarah has dark skin and ryuga looks kinda mexican

No, he does not ... It is just an illusion because of his paler hair colour.
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:34 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: well sarah has dark skin and ryuga looks kinda mexican

No, he does not ... It is just an illusion because of his paler hair colour.

wait.. really??
oh wow he always struck me as mexican! O.O
well this shock doesnt make him any less cool hes still my all time fav character

but seriously if hes not Mexican... what nationality is he?!
He isn't mexican at all...
This episode looks very interesting. Seems that Kyoya and Ryuuga will be at it again.

Can't wait to see this.
i hope sara and ruyga are bro and sis they could have a tag team if he launches meteo in the volicano i will be mad because to get a ldrago evoulation all he does is shoot it in magma
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:45 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: i hope sara and ruyga are bro and sis they could have a tag team if he launches meteo in the volicano i will be mad because to get a ldrago evoulation all he does is shoot it in magma

Seriously? Read around and you'll find out that there is NO WAY that Sarah and Ryugga are siblings.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:16 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: He doesn't mexican at all...

Ryuuga also doesn't afraid of anything.

I am all of the sudden excited about this episode, I am trying to keep a level headed status here.
is there any way I could make a request? my request is that someone would upload the video of L-Drago Destroy's commercial

I love commercials Smile
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:29 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: is there any way I could make a request? my request is that someone would upload the video of L-Drago Destroy's commercial

I love commercials Smile

Just watch it live yourself ... The commercial is really nothing special.
Maybe Ryugga will blow up the whole volcano with the island to make MLD evolve.....?
^Haven't multiple people already stated that in this thread? :\ It's just repetitive.
Since Sarah is a blader, Sarah could have Beat Lynx
L-Drago Destroy and Beat Lynx both come out on April 23
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:33 AM)LightningPeg Wrote: Since Sarah is a blader, Sarah could have Beat Lynx
L-Drago Destroy and Beat Lynx both come out on April 23

Are you serious ? Another character already has the special Beyblade Beat Lynx. Read around before you make such bad speculations ...
After that very large headdesk from 2 posts ago (I seriously did that, OWW my forehead hurts like hell), I'm quite positive now that Sara will have one of those usual 'randomly compiled parts' beys, like what Georg from Excalibur and the entire Russian team had.
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: After that very large headdesk from 2 posts ago (I seriously did that, OWW my forehead hurts like hell), I'm quite positive now that Sara will have one of those usual 'randomly compiled parts' beys, like what George from Excalibur and the entire Russian team had.

It was Georg, and no, I think she might even just have a Light Wheel Beyblade. We will probably only see her for that episode, so she surely does not have anything decent ...
Whoops, my b. Fixed that typo. And giving a light wheel bey to a character that has some significance, even for one episode, is odd. At least give her Poison or something, reusing the light wheels on a character this important (even though she isn't very) is just weird. Chocked_2
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:31 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:34 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Is Damian Hart a Legend Blader??????

It hasn't been confirmed; and won't be for a while...

Well for what i have known for a couple of episodes
the legend bladers got hit by a meteorite?
That got their beyblades evolved
so i don't think they could make a evolve out of hell kerbecs O_O
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:45 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: i hope sara and ruyga are bro and sis they could have a tag team if he launches meteo in the volicano i will be mad because to get a ldrago evoulation all he does is shoot it in magma

I think they ran out of ideas...
And by that i mean there is 86% he launched l drago into magma
they found him at a volcano and there was a eruption i mean duh!
it was very funny that someone in the previous post said "Sarah can get Beat Lynx", because we already know that Joannes or which name he got, already have Beat Lynx, plus a young girl having Beat Lynx---the possibility is almost 0/1. not possible. seriously, if people need to post something about the episode, then please read around the posts, or watch the previous episodes.
Yeah.Seriously it could help watching 4D from episode 1.And plus she is gonna be one of those RANDOM bey person
you know?...it will probably be like dark cancer or something
since they gave it to all people who don't battle/are not special or not going to appear much.
Like madoka and tetsuya
Can't wait to watch the episode,Ryuuga will be in it,Yes!!
Which will probably end up being ryuuga walking away Tired
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:12 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:48 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait... Sarah? I thought this was a Ryuuga L Destroy Debut...

It is, but like usual they'll make the character (in this case, Ryuuga) appear either half way through or 3/4 of the way through the episode (most likely JUST before the commercial, "so don't leave your seats").

Besides that, she's just a character who'll give Ginga and co. the tour of the island.

Just a speculation here but this sounds like an obvious volcanic island (i keep thinking that it's set in Hawaii for that reason..), so they probably meet Ryuuga near the volcano or something... Similar to how he made a comeback in season 2, hah.
Hey, It's THe same island as is in Episode 104.(In Indonesia)
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:07 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I can predict a familiar Beyblade 4-Layer System top with a bizarre combination being used by Sarah. Not that it will likely be, but putting forth I don't want that to happen. (Remember Virgo ED145ES?)
As per usual,Most of indonesian bladers mix in a weird and really bad combo(Example Storm Pegasis 100B,i've seen a guy places this combo in a store)
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:47 PM)Poison pegasus Wrote: Which will probably end up being ryuuga walking away Tired

You could probably make different variations of this statement and he would still be the most neurotic character in all the TV series...