MFB 4D: Episode 106 - L Drago Destroy (04/24/11)

106. L Drago Destroy
エルドラゴデストロイ
eru dorago desutoroi
04/24/11

銀河たちは、最初の目的地ザーカン島で、ベイを回す少女・サラと出会う。ベイを通じてサラと仲よくなった銀河たちは、彼女の父から島の状況について教わる。
Finally another female blader. EMPOWER!
"At Zarkan Island, their first destination, Ginga and Co. come across Sarah, a girl who is spinning her Bey. Having become friends with Sarah, who knows a lot about Beys, they are informed about the condition of the island from her father."
I LOVE L DRAGO!!! AND RYUUGA!
lol I remember when L-Drago 105f came out.. I just need L-Drago Destroy (my friend in Japan pre ordered it for me for my birthday in one month) and my collection of the L Drago Evolutions will be complete!

Is Damian Hart a Legend Blader??????
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:34 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Is Damian Hart a Legend Blader??????

It hasn't been confirmed; and won't be for a while...
oh yes......
coincedentally the release date of this episode is right after L-Drago Destroy F: S.
Good Job.
anyway I wonder if L-Drago will already be L-Drago Destroy or be still Meteo L-Drago.It is a mystery
Wait... Sarah? I thought this was a Ryuuga L Destroy Debut...
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:48 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait... Sarah? I thought this was a Ryuuga L Destroy Debut...

It is, but like usual they'll make the character (in this case, Ryuuga) appear either half way through or 3/4 of the way through the episode (most likely JUST before the commercial, "so don't leave your seats").

Besides that, she's just a character who'll give Ginga and co. the tour of the island.

Just a speculation here but this sounds like an obvious volcanic island (i keep thinking that it's set in Hawaii for that reason..), so they probably meet Ryuuga near the volcano or something... Similar to how he made a comeback in season 2, hah.
Maybe this time, instead of just absorbing the lava power, he'll 'destroy' the volcano. Yes, I know, very punny. But I'm interested in Sarah's bey.
Keep your fingers crossed. The episode is highly likely to be surprising... I hope.
I wonder what bey Sarah could have, or she could be a mechanic like Madoka.
Is Sarah in the MFBB Manga???
(Apr. 13, 2011  7:49 AM)sum 472 Wrote: I wonder what bey Sarah could have, or she could be a mechanic like Madoka.

"Sarah, a girl who is spinning her Bey"
I hope that Sara is not Ryuuga girlfriend...
would be very rare and a little creapy Chocked_2
Scariest tought ever,
I can predict a familiar Beyblade 4-Layer System top with a bizarre combination being used by Sarah. Not that it will likely be, but putting forth I don't want that to happen. (Remember Virgo ED145ES?)
....wait, what? You mean the Japanese? Saigo posted a translation 2 posts later, just read that. It's not like all of us know Japanese by heart.
最初の目的地となるザーカン島へ到着した銀河たち。そこは火山活動が活発でいつ噴火してもおかしくない状況だった。早速最寄りの村を尋ねてみるが、村人は銀河たちのベイを見た途端、皆家に引きこもり銀河たちを拒絶する。ベイを嫌う彼らには取り付く島もなく、一旦村を離れた銀河たちは、そこでベイを回す少女・サラと出会った。ベイを通じてサラと仲良くなった銀河たちは、その父親から今の状況について情報を得るのだが・・・・・・。

Longer summary.
Hm, Sarah is no more than five years old, and her skin is slightly dark. She cannot possibly have anything to do with Ryuuga ...
“Ginga and Co. arrived at Zarkan Island, which became their first destination. There, there was a situation whereby an eruption could occur at any moment due to the vigorous volcanic activity. Without delay, they try asking a nearby village, but as soon as the villagers saw Ginga and Co.’s Beys, everyone remains inside their houses, rejecting them. Having no chance to explain themselves to the villagers, who detest Beys, leaving the village for a moment, Ginga and Co. then encounter Sarah, a girl who is spinning her Bey. Having become friends with Sarah, who knows a lot about Beys, they acquire information regarding the current situation from her father, but..."
Volcano associated with the evolution of L-Drago again? I hope that Ryuga doesn't simply launch Meteo L-Drago into Lava for it to evolve again...
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Sarah is no more than five years old, and her skin is slightly dark. She cannot possibly have anything to do with Ryuuga ...

Ryuuga's sister? Impressive, I just can't imagine that. Hopefully she isn't and the skin is just an ethnic characteristic of the island, which may be Ryuuga's land of origin, or maybe it's just none of the previously mentioned. (BTW this was just speculation)
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:47 AM)Flosal Wrote: Ryuuga's sister? Impressive, I just can't imagine that. Hopefully she isn't and the skin is just an ethnic characteristic of the island, which may be Ryuuga's land of origin, or maybe it's just none of the previously mentioned. (BTW this was just speculation)

I just basically refuted the whole theory that Sarah was Ryuuga's sister, it makes really no sense ... How did you see confirmation within my post ?
I'm sorry, I thought you were being somehow sarcastic in your sentence...