MFB 4D: Episode 104 - Legend Blader (04/10/11)

Hah, you're right XD

The Legend Bladers are just a bunch of show-offs, in the end.
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:04 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I wonder if Johannes is going to physically attack Yuki, or if he's going to challenge him to a beybattle. I'm interested in what bey he owns. Maybe Beat Lynx or something?
I saw it already(it was in JapaneseAngryCrying); he challenges him to a beybattle and he does have beat lynx
The ones between damian and masamune does seem like Jack
well not saying it to be a time slip but maybe they have changed their apperances like kyoya,kenta have?
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:36 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: well not saying it to be a time slip but maybe they have changed their apperances like kyoya,kenta have?

You mean like Damian shaved himself and now he's bald?
(Apr. 16, 2011  9:12 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:36 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: well not saying it to be a time slip but maybe they have changed their apperances like kyoya,kenta have?

You mean like Damian shaved himself and now he's bald?

LMAO no no i mean like how Kenta, Kyoya, and Hikaru have changed their apperances maybe its the same
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I'm content with the opening, for now. Episode was 3/5; it was only worth it because we get to see the shadow image of the "Legend bladers"

Anubis looks pretty in the anime.

And as i suspected from the screenshot that Ttarou made on his blog; these are the "Legend bladers" (wanted to confirm by watching anime before speculating).

[Image: legend_bladers.png]

I first thought that the one to the left of Masamune would be Jack; but his hair is not that spikey. I do however, hope that the one to the right, next to Kyoya is Wang Da Xiang. Of course I am quite sure that is Damian; nobody else has hair/cloak like that in the anime (of course Ryuuga also wears a jacket over himself, but not in this image).

Masamune's new clothes looks cool in the shadows.

EDIT: If I'm correct, then I'm surprised that Damian's Hell Kerbecs will also evolve and cannot wait to see it (since it was a maximum series beyblade already)

You see, I totally told you all that this sort of picture would completely change in the future, and here are the silhouettes just one episode later, from episode 105 :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108641...56305.html
One of them is obviously still Ryuuga, but the rest completely destroys all your speculations.
Kai-V your totally right almost all the images are different thats why speculation is terrible cause it gets your hopes high and at the end it might not even happen like you wanted, for instance my little kid saw the first picture and was like Damian, I got to get Kerbecs 4D, but now he doesn't even seem to be on the new picture, I'm still going to cross my fingers and hope that Damian does get to be a Legend Blader as Kerbecs is awesome Smile.
One in the picture Kai-V provided looks like the owner of beat lynx to the left of ryuuga
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:17 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: One in the picture Kai-V provided looks like the owner of beat lynx to the left of ryuuga

I don't see no hat.
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You see, I totally told you all that this sort of picture would completely change in the future, and here are the silhouettes just one episode later, from episode 105 :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108641...56305.html
One of them is obviously still Ryuuga, but the rest completely destroys all your speculations.

One of those guys look really tall... I wonder if its the same person as the guy standing on the pyramid; his voice, background music for introduction and showing no motive so far did not scream main antagonist anyway...