MFB 4D: Episode 104 - Legend Blader (04/10/11)

104. Legend Blader
レジェンドブレーダー
Rejiendo Bureedaa
04/10/11

突然姿を変えパワーアップしたペガシスとレオーネを調査すべく銀河たちはWBBAドームへ来ていた。だが銀河と勝負が出来ないならとドームを後にするキョウヤ。その彼の前にビートリンクスを操るヨハネスに襲われる少年、ユウキの姿が。キョウヤを追って来た銀河たちが割って入り救われたユウキは、新たなペガシスの姿を見て銀河を『レジェンドブレーダー』と呼ぶ。それが意味するものとは一体・・・・・・?
For our galaxy to study the dome had come WBBA. Kyouya and leave the dome, but you can not compete with the galaxy. Boy attacked by Johannes before him, however, the figure of Yuki
Stop posting google translations. wait for Saigo to translate it. Infact it might be better if Saigo translated the longer version after the episode airs.
So Johannes is in this one. I wonder he will react with Yuki. Johannes seems to be hiding something.
Yuki is the one who owns Anubis.
I wonder if Johannes is going to physically attack Yuki, or if he's going to challenge him to a beybattle. I'm interested in what bey he owns. Maybe Beat Lynx or something?
(Apr. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Stop posting google translations. wait for Saigo to translate it. Infact it might be better if Saigo translated the longer version after the episode airs.

It wasn't a google translation
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:26 AM)Guardian Wrote: It wasn't a google translation

It was a bad translation then. The sentences were not even complete, so just do not try in the future ...

It looks as if Johannes will battle Yuki in this episode.
"In order to investigate Pegasis and Leone, who have suddenly changed in appearance and become more powerful, Ginga and Co. headed to the WBBA Dome. However, when he can't compete with Ginga, Kyoya leaves the dome. He sees Yuki, a boy who is attacked by Johannes, who controls Beat Lynx, in front of him. Having been saved through the intervention of Ginga and Co., who arrived by chasing Kyoya, Yuki sees the form of the new Pegasis and calls Ginga a "Legend Blader". What on earth does that mean...?"
Wow thats pretty cool i want to see beat lynx in action
but when will Meteo L Drago transform in to L Drago Destroy?
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:59 PM)warantibody Wrote: Wow thats pretty cool i want to see beat lynx in action

Presumably after the physical products' release date; first Sunday of May or a week later.

EDIT: Or they may not even show it transform at all and just let Ryuuga drop in with L-Drago Destroy (just to save time; unless they want to waste that time in the anime showing it transform)
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is Johannes by the way :
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4734/johannes2.jpg

i thought the guy in the robes was johannes.... or was the guy in the robes calling him lol
maybe the robed guy is nemesis , i preety sure if it is johannes will have beat lynx
looking on how he had a cat it says it all ( look at characters, they give of signs on what beys they have )
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:37 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: i thought the guy in the robes was johannes.... or was the guy in the robes calling him lol
maybe the robed guy is nemesis , i preety sure if it is johannes will have beat lynx
looking on how he had a cat it says it all ( look at characters, they give of signs on what beys they have )

Try reading the topic for episode 103 ...
Wow! I'm amazed! So Johannes will have Beat Lynx, I've been so pumped about this. Egyptian beyblades always have the best appearance.
... Lynx is not necessarily Egyptian ... ?
I'm interested on how the episode will end.O_O
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow! I'm amazed! So Johannes will have Beat Lynx, I've been so pumped about this. Egyptian beyblades always have the best appearance.

Big Bang Pegasis says hi. Egyptian blades don't always have the best appearance, you know. :\
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow! I'm amazed! So Johannes will have Beat Lynx, I've been so pumped about this. Egyptian beyblades always have the best appearance.

Big Bang Pegasis says hi. Egyptian blades don't always have the best appearance, you know. :\
What about Big Bang Pegasis? I am talking about Beat Lynx and how cool it looks.

Anyways, Beat Lynx feels like a Defense/Stamina Type, I wonder if Johannes and Yuki actually battle, or maybe Gingka does.

I remember Kai-V mentioned something about TH170WD, that's why I said Stamina/Defense.

Thanks, Saigo and DranzerX13, I appreciate your services.

Also Thanks, Kai-V for mentioned TH170WD in the Beat Lynx Thread.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Lynx is not necessarily Egyptian ... ?
Oh, sorry I was just saying that because there's only Aztec left, considering they are on a Temple/Pyramid.

Thanks, for telling me, I guess he could be something else. We'll just have to wait and see.

And sorry of I'm mistaken, but is it that Johannes is stopping Yuki from telling Gingka and Co. about Black Sun/ Nemesis?
Am excited for the next episode of MFB:4D!
Hope in this episode will have the OP for MFB:4D...
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:08 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Am excited for the next episode of MFB:4D!
Hope in this episode will have the OP for MFB:4D...

I am very sure it will.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:01 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:59 PM)warantibody Wrote: Wow thats pretty cool i want to see beat lynx in action

Presumably after the physical products' release date; first Sunday of May or a week later.

EDIT: Or they may not even show it transform at all and just let Ryuuga drop in with L-Drago Destroy (just to save time; unless they want to waste that time in the anime showing it transform)

Impossible.
The new beys in anime will surely appear before the product released.
Ldrago's transformation will be shown (MAYBE) as BBP , Leone and MLD also show that how they transform in amine
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:50 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Impossible.
The new beys in anime will surely appear before the product released.
Ldrago's transformation will be shown (MAYBE) as BBP , Leone and MLD also show that how they transform in amine

The product releases in a couple of weeks (and one day) meaning only 2 episodes to wait... I THINK they have the brains to do filler episodes about more cosmic powers or talk about the antagonist during the wait...
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:37 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

What about Big Bang Pegasis? I am talking about Beat Lynx and how cool it looks.

I meant how good looking BBP looks. Egyptian blades aren't always the best-looking, that's what I mean.