MF Virgo 230 MB

(Jan. 15, 2014  8:34 PM)" L Wrote: If it's AA1, then that does mean that's the worst and would explain your results. Please do, it'd help very much in terms of Scythe's ban. Now, after this, I think we should sttop talking of Scythe. This isn't the place, haha.

Honestly, I don't think there's been enough testing with either to make a statement like this. I have AA1 and it does great ...
Not to be rude, or trying to point anyone out in particular, but in general, for future reference, if it's not related to the testing of a Scythe combination that I've done, can any discussion on Scythe or its ban (in general) go in the proper thread?

Thanks. Tongue_out
Sorry for this Leone19. This will be my last.

Tri, if your AA1 does good why didn't you say so? Now, TBD uses AA1: Gets bad results. Th!nk uses Scythe same combo: Gets great results. Now, I'm not tryin' to sound rude, but it really is wierd ain't it. I will stop making posts like that. Just remember though, they might be alot of confusion though. It really explains why we get different results. If you are getting different results (like I said) please post them. There's my point. Thank you for reading.
Shouldn't you have [LTD] in front of the thread named? Excuse me if I'm wrong.
(Jan. 16, 2014  12:37 AM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Shouldn't you have [LTD] in front of the thread named? Excuse me if I'm wrong.

Don't minimod if you think you might be wrong. The [LTD] thing is only for part discussion threads, as the to appropriate stickied topic explains.
It's great to see this combo doing well! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surpised to the tests against Earth Eagle. I would expected it to do better.

Anyways I have two other requests. Leone19, I have no idea if you have an orange F230 but if so, can you do tests against Gravity_F230CF? If not, can somebody else do tests between these two beyblades? Also, I'd like to see tests again Phantom (Hasbro)_90MF. Thanks, Leone Tongue_out
(Jan. 16, 2014  12:51 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: It's great to see this combo doing well! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surpised to the tests against Earth Eagle. I would expected it to do better.

Anyways I have two other requests. Leone19, I have no idea if you have an orange F230 but if so, can you do tests against Gravity_F230CF? If not, can somebody else do tests between these two beyblades? Also, I'd like to see tests again Phantom (Hasbro)_90MF. Thanks, Leone Tongue_out

If all works out, I should be able to do tests with Phantom and possibly Burn 90 MF and Gravity F230 CF, tomorrow afternoon; if not, Friday.

However, I can only use a (really) good mold of Red F230.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
(Jan. 16, 2014  1:23 AM)" L Wrote: Got the Phantom tests. Sorry Leone19.

MF Virgo 230MB vs MF-L Phantom Aquario 90MF
Virgo: 5/20 (5 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Phantom: 15/20 (15 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Virgo win %: 25%

I have a feeling Burn will get better results then Phantom.
Agreed. Thinking about it now, it probably will do better. I'm not going to lie, Hasbro's Phantom seems kind of light, to me atleast.

(Jan. 16, 2014  1:15 AM)Leone19 Wrote: However, I can only use a (really) good mold of Red F230.
Thanks! It's apreciated Smile
Again, nothing I'm too surprised about.

From side testing yesterday, Stamina and Tornado Stalling kills this.

This seems to do well against (certain) Balance and Defense types, from my personal opinion.

This definitely is not an amazingly great combination, yet at the same time, it's not incredibly bad. Tongue_out
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
My tired self thought it said Burn had 18 KOs XD.

So, does this custom actually do what Duo 230MB does and basically slams down on the opponent when wobbling?