MF Virgo 230 MB

The Conept:
Parts:

Tests:

Virgo launched first for all rounds. I only had a short time to test, so expect more soon.
These tests are a bit surprising; hoping everything was done correctly, haha.
I did not post Gravity (R145 RF) results, since it killed this thing.

Defense:
Stamina:
Balance:
Again, this was just what I had time to do, thanks for reading! Grin
Virgo from where, by the way ?
(Jan. 14, 2014  6:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Virgo from where, by the way ?

I obtained it form the 4 Layer Special Edition Set.
I would like too see this vs. scythe 230D
Haha, I was thinking of this! Good job testing, but may I ask, what mold was your Scythe? I'm testing Scythe 230 as we speak, haha.
(Jan. 14, 2014  6:22 PM)" L Wrote: Haha, I was thinking of this! Good job testing, but may I ask, what mold was your Scythe? I'm testing Scythe 230 as we speak, haha.

I'll have to check. I'll post it later on today.
BTW, to check, you just gotta look under it. It should have "AA1" AA2" "AA3" "AA4". This would help, seen as AA2 seems to be the best.
This seems like a good time to point out that it seems that the "3 min" virgos as they were defined back in the day apparently seems to refer to some we haven't seen in a long time - some of those from RB2 that have atrocious balance and act like it on any stamina setup, we're talking movement on 100D - which as it turns out is what the 3/5 minute times were based on, and 100 produces significantly better times than 145. My virgo is still only 4:14 but that's a lot more in the range where more strength, a good launch or more minor part variations could get you. That also means that the virgos almost all of us test with these days are going to be pretty much the best you could expect from any Virgo.
Credit to Dan for pointing this out to me, he never got around to posting it and as this came up I thought I'd nip it in the bud before it was asked. Basically this means virgo is probably going to be inferior to earth and burn for stamina Uncertain

Anyway, onto this combo. It's actually something I played around with but it just didn't do well enough against a lot of the stamina combos I tried, 230 stamina was outspinning it and it didn't seem to do any better against AD145EWD than Earth 230D did for me. It's not bad but then FS isn't a bad tip at all on 230 either - it's just not quite as good as the D series. Tests are good, though, and it's still very much a decent combo, and maybe I just didn't give it a fair enough go haha.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Well, that was expected (scythe+230d stamina=Too much.), what Virgo did you use L?
Eh, I expected Stamina to kill this, haha.

If anything, it did pretty well against the non-Stamina Scythe, though.

I couldn't tell too too well (rainy day+dim lighting), but I think my Scythe was an AA1 or 4, I'm going to take a better look this afternoon.

Th!nk, I know the D series are way better for the purpose of Stamina, but as I said, I used MB I attempt to recreate Duo 230 MB, along with its amazing tilting, haha.
Yeah I know, that's what I was going for too, especially with virgo being one of the heavier wheels in the format, but as I said, no dice for me :c
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Interesting.

Not surprised due to how good certain Scythe molds are, which I'm in favor of banning, haha.

Ironically enough, this did beat other Scythe combinations, though it may be my mold.
If you tell the mold, it'd help. Me, you, th!nk, TBD, Coach and some others want it banned. If you could tell that might help. AA1's the worst AA2's the best AA3's/AA4 OK. If yours is AA1, it would back-up our results and could help with the ban of it.
(Jan. 15, 2014  8:29 PM)" L Wrote: If you tell the mold, it'd help. Me, you, th!nk, TBD, Coach and some others want it banned. If you could tell that might help. AA1's the worst AA2's the best AA3's/AA4 OK. If yours is AA1, it would back-up our results and could help with the ban of it.

It's pretty hard to see, but I believe it's either an AA1 or AA4. I'm going to take a closer look in a few minutes,I'll edit this post with results.

With the use of a lit magnifier, it seems to look more like and AA3.
Honestly, its really hard for me to see, especially considering my Scythe isn't shiny/new, so there is a small chance I'm wrong.
If it's AA1, then that does mean that's the worst and would explain your results. Please do, it'd help very much in terms of Scythe's ban. Now, after this, I think we should sttop talking of Scythe. This isn't the place, haha.
Updated previous post.

If anyone were willing to test with Bakushin Leone 90 RSF, that'd be awesome, since my Bakushin is rather mint, and I'd like to keep it that way (for now, until I get another), haha.
Um... AA3. That should be second best. Thanks for looking Leone19. I'll test with Bakushin. I have a feeling Virgo will OS this since it's high, haha.
(Jan. 15, 2014  8:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Updated previous post.

If anyone were willing to test with Bakushin Leone 90 RSF, that'd be awesome, since my Bakushin is rather mint, and I'd like to keep it that way (for now, until I get another), haha.

Bakushin RSF can't outspin 230 users unless they use RF, pretty much nothing on 90 has a shot against 230 unless there's a massive stamina disparity in 90's favor with the other parts. Not even the slightest hope of doing anything to this. Personally, wouldn't waste RSF wear on testing it formally, tbh.
(Jan. 15, 2014  8:58 PM)" L Wrote: Um... AA3. That should be second best. Thanks for looking Leone19. I'll test with Bakushin. I have a feeling Virgo will OS this since it's high, haha.

Appreciate the tests, "L"! Grin

Again, as I said, I may be wrong, its pretty hard for me to see, since its not a "new" Scythe.

I'll update the OP with your testing, as well as non-Gravity Attack testing, which I should have either tomorrow afternoon or Friday afternoon.
Thanks "L", I appreciate it.

Like I said, I'll have non-Gravity Attack tests by Friday, if you have any requests, I'll gladly take them. Tongue_out
Just flicking through the OP FWIW the main reason I went with Pegasis II over Cancer on MF Scythe PegasisII CH120RF is for better attack against tall opponents (though against Virgo on MB you really shouldn't need it) and yeah you should've used 145 Height - even more vital with Cancer, probably why it did so poorly but I only have an AA2 so maybe the rest just don't cut it at all no matter what you do. Must remember to play around with some subs for pegasisII for that combo...
(Jan. 15, 2014  9:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just flicking through the OP FWIW the main reason I went with Pegasis II over Cancer on MF Scythe PegasisII CH120RF is for better attack against tall opponents (though against Virgo on MB you really shouldn't need it) and yeah you should've used 145 Height - even more vital with Cancer, probably why it did so poorly but I only have an AA2 so maybe the rest just don't cut it at all no matter what you do. Must remember to play around with some subs for pegasisII for that combo...

Sorry, I did not have my Pegasus II on me when I did that test, I figured it'd be an alright substitute, which was my bad, on my part. I will redo tests, tomorrow or Friday.