MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

If the above is directed at me, it would be because all I hear from a certain person (I'm not going to state the username, as I don't want more arguments), is that when a test has been done is "oh, you can't control this combination, or "are you sure you're shooting it properly?"

And Dan, the reason for "are you joking?"
Mkay. I'm on a computer now so I can more properly respond. It's not like I'm showing off or anything. You said you took it personally because you had nothing to do with the conversation. Bluezee continually brought up MM, so I responded to him about it. And it's not like anything I said is untrue. MM isn't that groundbreaking. Just because I haven't posted results doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. You're trying to make it sound like I'm claiming like I'm the best or something. Bluezee said something about people not controlling XF right. He also said that he wasn't going to point anyone out specifically. I simply explained that it wasn't an issue for me, which it is not. A lot of people can back me up on that. And honestly, even if what you are accusing me of is true, I don't see how you could be hostile towards me about it, but completely be positive towards Bluezee's attitude without being a hypocrite.
Bluezee: Pockyx3 is perfectly capable of agreeing with points that both Dan and I have made. You can't tell him that he has to pick one side.
(May. 19, 2011  1:40 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: If the above is directed at me, it would be because all I hear from a certain person (I'm not going to state the username, as I don't want more arguments), is that when a test has been done is "oh, you can't control this combination, or "are you sure you're shooting it properly?"

And Dan, the reason for "are you joking?"

Don't make subliminal messages. If you are going to speak about someone, be direct. For the most part, from what I have seen, your testing is extremely contradictory. Prime example, that "Hero" thing. EVERY video I have seen with it going against LT shows what you have said to be untrue. It gets tossed like a rag so you are obviously doing something wrong. Even in Azlan's video, especially considering Azlan does not really have a sharp sliding shoot, no offense to Azlan because his vids are awesome, your combo is tossed around. Also, whether you are speaking about me or Dan in your indirect comment, you have been doing it wrong and XF is even harder to control than LRF so if you can't control that, then I highly doubt you can control MM.
Very well. So, killing the most domineering combinations in quite a few areas isn't 'groundbreaking'? I'm not looking for a Nobel here, but putting up tests would probably ease the situation rather than stating your opinions without solidified evidence of it.. Can that be agreed upon? That was really my main gripe.
Bluezee, aren't you playing without a grip?
(May. 19, 2011  1:48 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Bluezee, aren't you playing without a grip?

Tournaments, yes. Testing, no because I prefer to make sure that nothing is changing when I shoot and I always have the same angle to ensure that if done right, all the tests are accurate and I dont directly aim at the combo I am testing against.
Bluezee, at recruitment session 3, I won all my preliminary matches (5-0) using an attack type with RF on it, so don't go under the assumption that I can't control a RF. otherwise, you must be saying that Kei can't launch properly either as he got positive results from Hero as well.
It's hard to argue about credibility!
(May. 19, 2011  1:50 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Bluezee, at recruitment session 3, I won all my preliminary matches (5-0) using an attack type with RF on it, so don't go under the assumption that I can't control a RF. otherwise, you must be saying that Kei can't launch properly either as he got positive results from Hero as well.

Pocky, look at the combos you were facing. One decent hit from a decent attacker on a stamina type would ruin that stamina type anyway. And to my understanding, you used LT. It already dominate basically everything so what point are you trying to make here? A blader of almost any amount of skill can do well with LT. There is VIDEO proof of Hero getting murdered and testing. Do we really have to go there?

Also, LRF and RF are two different tips with two VERY different speeds. You controlling RF means nothing.
It does not mean nothing.
(May. 19, 2011  1:58 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: It does not mean nothing.

Ok. So then I will reword it. It means less in terms of handling LRF, a much faster and much more aggressive tip.
I used LT, yes. In the preliminary rounds? No I did not.
I used MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (normal and boost at different times)

Yes, some were stamina, defence, and attack. However that doesn't mean anything. If I can't control an RF as you say I can't, then it would've just stayed at the tornado ridge and I definitely would've lost against Pyro. And if I really don't have any skill, I would've gotten self KO's, which I didn't. It's easy to say that a person doesn't have skill with a part/combination when doing tests. Plus, if I remember correctly Aznslayer's video was only first to three yes? That doesn't say much, and if It's the same video we're talking about, Hero vs LT was 2-2 until the final round.

Also, you still dodged the question: Why didn't Kei get opposite results too? Unless you're calling his launch "bad."
(May. 19, 2011  2:01 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I used LT, yes. In the preliminary rounds? No I did not.
I used MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (normal and boost at different times)

Yes, some were stamina, defence, and attack. However that doesn't mean anything. If I can't control an RF as you say I can't, then it would've just stayed at the tornado ridge and I definitely would've lost against Pyro. And if I really don't have any skill, I would've gotten self KO's, which I didn't. It's easy to say that a person doesn't have skill with a part/combination when doing tests. Plus, if I remember correctly Aznslayer's video was only first to three yes? That doesn't say much, and if It's the same video we're talking about, Hero vs LT was 2-2 until the final round.

Also, you still dodged the question: Why didn't Kei get opposite results too? Unless you're calling his launch "bad."

I didn't dodge it. I just found it irrelevant if I am speaking about you. Kei got opposite results for reasons I have no idea about. I actually would like him to do it over and explain how he did his launches. I already spoke with him in your thread and asked if he could make a video so I can see where he went wrong. I can show myself that your combo gets demolished by LT and how you are doing it wrong if you like. It is not an issue. But if you had control of your attacker, what did you lose to? It shouldn't have lost to ANYTHING 230.

Also, the fact that I am sure the vast majority of what you faced was stamina, it means a lot because stamina gets tossed around by attackers.
What do you mean where he went wrong? You cannot keep saying that someone is doing something wrong when they get different results from you. It's just as easy for someone else to say that you did something wrong too.
(May. 19, 2011  2:10 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: What do you mean where he went wrong?

I mean that considering how often the "Hero" gets tossed around, something must be going wrong for him to be getting such low results for LT. 1 win out of 10? Definitely does not make sense. LT doesn't lose to ANYTHING that badly if it loses at all.
Semi finals? The only one I can properly remember is that I faced against LT vs LT (mirror match)
Then I started playing MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode)
Again, no Self-Kos I just didn't have luck with me.

And, so you are claimed Kei shot "wrong", I'll take up Cye on this quote, "It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo."

EDIT: Bluezee, why are you so sure the majority was Stamina? You don't know anything about the Canadian metagame, don't act as if you do.
(May. 19, 2011  2:15 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Semi finals? The only one I can properly remember is that I faced against LT vs LT (mirror match)
Then I started playing MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode)
Again, no Self-Kos I just didn't have luck with me.

And, so you are claimed Kei shot "wrong", I'll take up Cye on this quote, "It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo."

And it is even easier to do it the right way and get the results the dominant combo should be getting against things that are getting tossed around consistenly. Show me a video of you launching an attacker. Better yet, show a video of LT v.s. your combo unedited. I would love to see you prove your results because mine can be replicated by many while yours can only get the replication by one person and those results are clearly off. 1/10 win rate for LT? Not happening.

Also, I see videos of the Canadian tournaments ALL THE TIME. It is stamina and 230 based. I know Canadian bladers that can vouch for that. The metagame over there just started changing when LT and MM came out. There were VERY few attackers. I'm not blind. Come on now. There is a whole thread on it.
This is getting honestly stupid.

Bluezee, you claim I'm shooting LT/attackers in general wrong, so my tests shouldn't count.
I could also claim that you are shooting Hero wrong, so your tests shouldn't count.
It's that simple.

And, I'm sure I will get around to it at some point, since I heard you're going to crusade I could conduct tests while there? If you're not, I'll try to get a recording in.

EDIT: Also, if you're so smart, then you must have realized that there was not that many stamina/defence types at Recruitment session: 3 at all, because as you said, the metagame started changing. The only well known/regular" member who was constantly playing stamina/defence was Pyro, and that was because he didn't bring any attackers with him into the tournament.

Bluezee, don't argue with me involving the Canadian metagame if you never had a tournament in Canada.
(May. 19, 2011  2:25 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: This is getting honestly stupid.

Bluezee, you claim I'm shooting LT/attackers in general wrong, so my tests shouldn't count.
I could also claim that you are shooting Hero wrong, so your tests shouldn't count.
It's that simple.

And, I'm sure I will get around to it at some point, since I heard you're going to crusade I could conduct tests while there? If you're not, I'll try to get a recording in.

How can you shoot that "Hero" wrong lol? It's using an RS. Just shoot straight at 100% and watch. How is that hard or difficult or pose any challenge in any way that a new beyblade can not handle? You made no valid point there.
How could I shoot a RF wrong lol? It's just using a RF. Just shoot 100% while executing sliding shoot and watch. How hard or difficult or pose any challenge in any way that a new beyblade can not handle? You made no valid point in your statement either.

All the Toronto members could vouch for me that I shoot an attack type perfectly fine if you really have any doubts. Me and Tehbrownsauce are probably the members in Toronto that use attack types the most actually.
(May. 19, 2011  2:33 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: How could I shoot a RF wrong lol? It's just using a RF. Just shoot 100% while executing sliding shoot and watch. How hard or difficult or pose any challenge in any way that a new beyblade can not handle? You made no valid point in your statement either.

All the Toronto members could vouch for me that I shoot an attack type perfectly fine if you really have any doubts. Me and Tehbrownsauce are probably the members in Toronto that use attack types the most actually.

Shoot an LRF is much different. And if you want to go in terms of RF, that takes much more skill to shoot correctly and efficiently than shooting a sharp tip beyblade which common sense would tell you to shoot straight or it will tip over. You are not making any sense at all and I don't think you notice it.

Also, if you shoot attack types so well, why do you revert back to stamina only to lose? What sense does that make if you have such great control over attackers? They pretty much run over anything else so what reason do you have now? Can't be that you are afraid of Self-KO because you claim to know what you are doing and it can't be because of fear of OS because if you know what you're doing, you should be able to KO anything especially if you are using LT so what excuse do you have to offer? Fact is, you more than likely switched because you were not confident in your skill with attackers and you knew you were going to end up going against stronger opponents that you could not beat because they were not using subpar combos or something predictable but I would love to see what explanation you come up with now.
your point about shooting a RF doesn't matter; if you still have doubts with my shooting skill with attack types, then ask Kei, or Pyro, or To, Flamedragon25, Anyone from Toronto that goes to our tournaments regularly. End of Story. Shooting a LRF may be different, I admit I never shot one before, however for my Hero tests I used a RF on LT.

And, Bluezee I switched my combination because of left spin attackers, and I expected to see more than the just one LT. Honestly, stop assuming you know what goes on inside our tournaments. Don't make all these accusations about me if you don't have anything to support your claims. It's not fact if you're not too sure.

Don't go on about my skill with a RF, since you seem to be so doubtful, find out yourself by asking a Toronto member that goes regularly to our tournaments.
Tehbrownsauce, Kei, Flamedragon25, Pyro, etc.

EDIT: I'm not going to bother arguing with you anymore, if you refuse to accept the truth, that's your loss in the end.

"It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo."
(May. 19, 2011  2:49 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: your point about shooting a RF doesn't matter; if you still have doubts with my shooting skill with attack types, then ask Kei, or Pyro, or To, Flamedragon25, Anyone from Toronto that goes to our tournaments regularly. End of Story. Shooting a LRF may be different, I admit I never shot one before.

And, Bluezee I switched my combination because of left spin attackers, and I expected to see more than the just one LT. Honestly, stop assuming you know what goes on inside our tournaments. Don't make all these accusations about me if you don't have anything to support your claims. It's not fact if you're not too sure.

Don't go on about my skill with a RF, since you seem to be so doubtful, find out yourself by asking a Toronto member that goes regularly to our tournaments.
Tehbrownsauce, Kei, Flamedragon25, Pyro, etc.

I should not have to ask anyone. You should be able to vouch for your own skill as well. Proof would definitely help and the fact that you never shot an LRF just proved my point. The combo you tested your combo against was not LT apparently. I can see for myself and just reading your comments where your skill stands with RF and LRF especially. I don't need to ask any of them and I am not making any assumptions. I can see through videos what is going on. It's not like I am making blind assumptions. I have Canadian bladers telling me what the metagame is there, a WHOLE thread on it, and video. What more is needed?

I have nothing else to say to you. The fact that your aren't even using the same combo in testing and you are trying to compare RF to LRF and you haven't even used an LRF to begin with is enough evidence to know that you really do not know what you are talking about in this situation and you are in some serious denial.

Anyway, here are a few general notes on LT:

The only time you DO NOT have to shoot at full strength is against another attacker because LT has enough defensive capabilities to fend off the opponent and steal spin for the win or even use its own recoil against in for an easy KO. Banking also works much better with LT. Sliding shoot does not always work depending on the user.

The issue with LRF is that if you do not launch at full power, the hit-and-stop effect it has will be at max and it wont move much. You need ALL of its speed. It does seem like that LRF is having issues though. Try taking off the metal face and see if it goes any faster. Mine used to do that as well for a short while.
(May. 19, 2011  1:58 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: It does not mean nothing.
Aha! A double negative! It does mean something!

Seriously, you guys, just meet in person, duke it out, and then you don't have to let this discussion go down the toilet with needless arguing. You don't live that far away from each other. Just one of you hop on a megabus. If you think you can actually win an argument via the internet, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

This combo is good; it's made of top tier parts, however, it does not destroy the metagame, just a lot of beys.

From an outsider perspective, this thread is one big "tl;dr" discussion.
Don't have time to read through everything, but I just want to say that the Canadian metagame is most certainly not simply Stamina/Defense-based. It hasn't been for a long time. Attack has been very prevalent. I'm fairly certain there was a number of Attack battles in the BCRS3 video, and I know there was many that didn't make the cut for the video.