MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

(May. 12, 2011  2:47 AM)JonnB Wrote: Very Similar to Kei's Post a few pages ago where he used MF L Drago 100WF, I tested Lightning Tank against MF L Drago 90MF

MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F vs. MF L Drago 90MF
MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F: 3 wins (All KOs)
MF L Drago 90MF: 17 wins (16 OS, 1 Self-KO)
MF L Drago 90MF win percentage: 85%

It should be noted I used a R2F and not LRF since I didn't have a LRF.
I alternated launches and used a sliding shoot with both. L Drago was knocked around a lot but was able to stay in and eventually destabilize LT.

I was sooo keeping this a secret for the next tourney.
Of course, Bluezee is going to come in here and make a huge deal about the fact that you used R2F instead of LRF, but nice results nonetheless. MF L Drago 90MF is the logical evolution of my custom; you'd think that MF would be a bit easier to knock around than WF, though.
(May. 12, 2011  4:36 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I was sooo keeping this a secret for the next tourney.
Bluezee used stamina twice in the last tournament so watch out.
(May. 12, 2011  7:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Of course, Bluezee is going to come in here and make a huge deal about the fact that you used R2F instead of LRF, but nice results nonetheless. MF L Drago 90MF is the logical evolution of my custom; you'd think that MF would be a bit easier to knock around than WF, though.

I mean, it is my thread so of course and LRF makes a huge difference so yeah..I really want to see all these "counters" face me rather than testing. I highly doubt they will win because I went against the infamous MF L Drago 100WF and it did not work..it got smacked everytime..Don't get me wrong, it is a VERY good combo but it is way too light to survive a proper hit.
(May. 12, 2011  1:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  7:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Of course, Bluezee is going to come in here and make a huge deal about the fact that you used R2F instead of LRF, but nice results nonetheless. MF L Drago 90MF is the logical evolution of my custom; you'd think that MF would be a bit easier to knock around than WF, though.

I mean, it is my thread so of course and LRF makes a huge difference so yeah..I really want to see all these "counters" face me rather than testing. I highly doubt they will win because I went against the infamous MF L Drago 100WF and it did not work..it got smacked everytime..Don't get me wrong, it is a VERY good combo but it is way too light to survive a proper hit.
I can vouch for this. I did the same testing and with LRF and Bluezee's shot (which I can mimic), it wasn't even a cause worth testing.
I can do his shot. It's not even hard. It's just that other people don't do it...
(May. 12, 2011  7:12 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I can do his shot. It's not even hard. It's just that other people don't do it...

i think people don't because we do not know how to do it at all, i haven't seen any instructions or videos on how to do the "Bluezee launch"
All he does is pull really hard, and place the bey where he wants it. Most people don't do it because of the beylauncher's fragility. Launch techniques without a grip are limited.
Going back a little, mf is actually surprisingly not-super-easy to smack around (if you can find mf discussion thread, it was mentioned). I have no idea why, maybe it hugs the lightning ridge or something. Width and material don't always make a tip better defensively. Of course, I'm guessing, wf is one of the few parts I don't have Unhappy

Tbh, lrf DOES make a difference, and I've previously discussed why I think small changes make.big differences to maximum/4d era combo's, somewhere.

But yeah, the notion that lt can beat mf ldrago 100wf is quite well documented. I am interested in seeing how other users (bluezee especially) do against mf ldrago 90mf with lt.
(May. 12, 2011  4:36 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I was sooo keeping this a secret for the next tourney.

hah, I couldn't help but post the results.

MF LDrago 90MF does get knocked around but it usually stays in the stadium, and I'm not positive but I believe MF has more stamina than WF.

EDIT:
(May. 12, 2011  8:06 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: All he does is pull really hard, and place the bey where he wants it. Most people don't do it because of the beylauncher's fragility. Launch techniques without a grip are limited.

What do you mean puts the bey where he wants? Just proper aim? And I shot pretty hard and consistently with LT in my tests to make sure I got accurate results.
Yes, he aims the beyblade where he thinks it will do best.
Also, logically, the difference between R2F and LRF cannot be that drastic.
(May. 12, 2011  10:09 PM)JonnB Wrote: MF LDrago 90MF does get knocked around but it usually stays in the stadium, and I'm not positive but I believe MF has more stamina than WF.

Given that MF is metal and WF is plastic, MF should have more Stamina. I haven't played around with mine a lot yet, but the increased Stamina I anticipated was one of the things that excited me about it before it was released.
Actually when I first got my MF, MF LDrago 100/90 MF was the first combo I tried, like you said it's the logical evolution of MF L Drago 100WF
This is an amazing combo Bluezee. I use it but with an rf instead. Also can you test it against MF Gravity Perseus S130 R2F. Awesome combo again if you get the time please test the battle thx.Wink
is there any way to replace lrf cus i dont have i just have rf r2f f and hf and a hasbro l ripcord luancher...ant of em?
R2F would be the best possible replacement, even though this combo is best used with an LRF apparently.
You should use r2f if you can't use lrf because of the speed.
How is r2f good on a left spin bey, wouldn't it make air resistance?
I gave you Momo's explanation on LRF and R²F in the LRF Discussion. I don't understand what this "air resistance is".
R2F is better on right spins and LRF is better on left spins that's why it's called Rightrubber flat and Left rubber flat.
And I still don't understand this air resistance of yours. I think we should move this to PM.
R2F is better on right spins and LRF is better on left spins that's why it's called Right rubber flat and Left rubber flat. The air resistance was a question.
Yes, but he does not have LRF.
And not exactly 'better' but it is faster.
Whether you think it's better is up to the individual. R2F on left spin beys has more stamina then LRF so it depends on preference.
Can you explain how it has better stamina JonnB?