MF LDrago Guardian CH120XF.

Man I should really just have a CH120XF general combo discussion by now..

BeyBearingCore introduced me to to this, I had originally thought that LDrago Guardian was just a softer LDrago Destroy, but with him pounding my PM's with testings where it did better I could not just let it go..

Listen, if you don't make it through this giant list of tests, I'll forgive you.

Heavier than Meteo LDrago which will please all those who stayed away from it like the plague because of weight. I mean, MLD still does great, but you can consider this a safer option.

BeyBearing Core's Tests (Click to View)

CRUelty's Tests! (Click to View)

So there you have it for now.
Test it for yourself if you have it! I am certain this will bring in a lot of disbelievers to MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF since it really is heavier and safer.

I also give a big round of applause to WabbitStore/JayGrazer who is going to provide me with UDXS very shortly, allowing me to test this for all of you myself ASAP!

Standing carping ovation to BeyBearingCore
who has been nagging me via PM constantly for months with very relevant opinions, suggestions and obviously combinations such as this one! A real great sport with quite the understanding of competitive Beyblade!
So this is like an anti-meta combo, and MF-MLDCH120XF 2.0?
Try against Vari, and see if it can withstand attack.
No, it is a spin-stealer dear god.

It doubt even this can withstand attack, I mean, it is still on XF..
OH LAWDY.
>dem results
My God, I needs me an L-Drago Guardian NAO
Great tests!
Hmm,seems like that UDXS needs priority, eh?
Anyhow, there goes the metagame!
Dan, youve killed it...again XD
Nice tests. I see to it about Diablo..
Definitely does, man!

I'm certain BeyBearingCore wouldn't mind some help! Thanks!
I can do testing against Phantom Cancer TH170D, if needed. As well as Duo Cancer TH170D.
EDIT: Is there a specific mode I would have to test...?
Probably Absorb Mode, seeing as this is a spin-stealer.
Dang, this makes me wish I had a CH120. Just got my LDG yesterday.
Man! How do you still now have a CH120?!

That sucks bro. Seriously get on it, since tonnes of combos rely on it.
Great to see Guardian get some use! If only I still had my CH120 I could do tests v Duo, Death etc. It broke after a harsh hit in 145 mode Unhappy
Dark Gashers are as rare as diamonds nowadays, and I've been to busy trying to get back into the metagame, I guess.
Time to buy a Dark Cancer, haha!
SDC: I hope you learned your lesson: Never use CH145!

Primal: Get on it man, my godddddd!
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:05 AM)Dan Wrote: SDC: I hope you learned your lesson: Never use CH145!

Primal: Get on it man, my godddddd!

Danthink2.0:

1. Never use CH145
2. Lose to certain things you could otherwise beat
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Serious
bro I think many people agree CH145 is an abomination.. (2nd point other way around!!!!111)

MeteorKingthink2.0: (I couldn't stand the other option

1.howdoivariares
2.demdrafts
3.?????
4.asfinkj/PROFIT
lol

Anyway, test it out! I know you have the parts!
Tests versus Phantom Cancer TH170D.

BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium
Launcher Grip, BeyLauncher L/R, Launcher Rubber for Left Spin.
Three Segment Launcher Grip, BeyLauncher for Right Spin.

L-Drago Guardian banked in all rounds of testing.
Phantom in Stamina mode.
L-Drago Guardian in Absorb mode.

MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF (120 height) vs. Phantom Cancer TH170D (170 height)
MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF: 7/20 (4 KO, 3 OS)
Phantom Cancer TH170D: 13/20 (13 OS)
MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF win rate: 35%
Phantom Cancer TH170D win rate: 65%

MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF (120 height) vs. Phantom Cancer TH170D (195 height)
MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF: 10/20 (6 KO, 4 OS)
Phantom Cancer TH170D: 10/20 (10 OS)
MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF win rate: 50%
Phantom Cancer TH170D: 50%

MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF (145 height) vs. Phantom Cancer TH170D (220 height)
MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF: 15/20 (8 KO, 7 OS)
Phantom Cancer TH170D: 5/20 (5 OS)
MF L-Drago Guardian CH120XF: 75%
Phantom Cancer TH170D: 25%

I chose 145 height against 220 because I did a couple of rounds with it on 120, and it got totally trashed since it couldn't destabilize/KO as easier as it could on 145.
I blame Phantom's Attack Mode on the underside!

haha but seriously, thank you for the tests! Try to KO next time, though. Wink
Funny! This is pretty much the same combo I use! I use MF-H and S130 mainly for more weight against other attackers and well....my ch120 is complete garbage.

(On the bright side, I hear hasbro's ch120 from gravity demolion pack actually works properly! Yay me!)

I also like guardian better than destroy because its smoother, and heavier i believe? So it would technically do better against other attack types.

In my informal testing, the only thing it struggle with was duo ad145wd and duo b:d.....and generally any -145 height track duo with a d series tip.

So if you get the chance, can you test it against duo ad145wd and duo b:d?
wow i made this combo ages ago and i sucked with it
Holy cow. The holiest of cows.

Just because I'm curious, could you post some of the comparisson tests that originally convinced you?
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:03 AM)Dan Wrote: bro I think many people agree CH145 is an abomination.. (2nd point other way around!!!!111)

MeteorKingthink2.0: (I couldn't stand the other option

1.howdoivariares
2.demdrafts
3.?????
4.asfinkj/PROFIT
lol

Anyway, test it out! I know you have the parts!

4. should be "buy hms" but ok.

My Beylauncher LR's are all broken until I bother to fix them, and my beylauncher R's string is messed up. I cannot currently test MFB.
(Feb. 26, 2012  12:59 AM)Primal Wrote: Dark Gashers are as rare as diamonds nowadays, and I've been to busy trying to get back into the metagame, I guess.
Time to buy a Dark Cancer, haha!

Try to find a Gravity Demolition Force 2-Pack, it contains CH120, and it shouldn't be too hard to find.
Nah, I think I'll go with a Dark Cancer from 88powerpig88; it's just $13 and I've got $50 in eBay gift cards.

Back on topic, I'd like to see some tests against MF-H Death Cancer/Aquario/whatever BD145CS.
You should be able to get it cheaper, you know...

Honestly, if it outspun Duo BD145CS, it will outspin Death. XF outspins CS, basically.
@Dan/Th!nk
I was messing around with my bets, just some fun battles with mates nothing important. Mostly it was just so we could see MF BasaltBullH145RF destroy other beys, and CH120 happened to be on one (the combo was LDragoIIDestroyCH120XF, lightness yay Grin) One hard hit an yeah... No more CH120 Unhappy

I can test on S130, D125 etc if that helps (I doubt it will though, I am aware that the Meteo version of this combo works best with CH120 only, no substitutes)
BeyBearingCore is a user who refuses to activate his account and PMs people purely to aggravate them. He's prone to harassing the staff with his crackpot ideas, and has on more than one occassion PMed the entire Committee long tirades about combos and physics that are not correct. Most noteworthy are his long-winded and terrible explanations of how B:D is the hottest thing since the gas furnace.

Having not tested this combo yourself, and given the source, I do not consider this a valid thread at the moment.

Tests from a user that is actually trustworthy within twenty-four hours, or this thread goes away.