Poll: Do you like this combo?

Yes
26.32%
Its neat to fool around with
47.37%
No, at least not competetivly
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Keep in mind, this is my first testing thread, so please don't jump on me for making errors. Thanks.
So I've been experimenting in the Zero-G stadium and I found this Bey to be pretty useful against a Phantom-Based Stamina type. I don't have Duo, or Dragooon, so I can't test with that. The Zero-G beys I own are Archer Gryph, Samurai Ifraid, and the Defense DX
Set.

Equipment:
Zero-G Attack Type Stadium
BeyLauncher- L
Zero-G Compact Launcher
MF-L-Drago Destroy E230 RDF
MF- Phantom Cancer BGrin

I did get a test in:

MF-L-Drago Destroy E230 RDF (Absorb Mode) vs. MF- Phantom Cancer BGrin
L-Drago win percentage: 45%
Phantom win percentage: 55%
I'm yet to do attack and other tests, but I'm open to requests, if I have the part.

Overall, L-Drago seems like a really decent de-stabilizer for a Stamina type. It did OS Phantom a few times (BGrin is slightly used, not too too worn though), but it did get a couple Sway KO's. In the stadium, my BGrin went wild a few times. I hope I set this thread up right... Comments or requests anyone?
I like it! I live RDF in this stadium no matter WTF anyone says, my only concern is how will this fare vs BWD and WD.
(May. 15, 2013  4:13 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I like it! I live RDF in this stadium no matter WTF anyone says, my only concern is how will this fare vs BWD and WD.

I don't currently have BWD, but I plan on ordering it later this month. Any WD tests you'd like?
I only have a couple of comments on the thread. Next time, try to add some more tests. The more, the better. Also, which mode was L-Drago Destroy in?

I'm not really seeing how L-Drago Destroy is doing much destabilizing. E230 in Boost Mode generally blocks the lower half of the Metal Wheel, unless it's doing some major tilting. Can you explain a little more in depth?
(May. 15, 2013  4:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I only have a couple of comments on the thread. Next time, try to add some more tests. The more, the better. Also, which mode was L-Drago Destroy in?

I'm not really seeing how L-Drago Destroy is doing much destabilizing. E230 in Boost Mode generally blocks the lower half of the Metal Wheel, unless it's doing some major tilting. Can you explain a little more in depth?

Yes, sorry. First time, haha.
Mode: Absorb Mode.
For tests, I only did one for now, just to see if people wanted it against specific beys. I did use the generic 20 rounds though.

I guess I used the wrong term, again, my bad. I guess destabilizing isn't the "correct" term. E230 is pretty much constantly hitting Phantom, since as you said, it covers the lower half of L-Drago III. Instead of the Metal Destroy part hitting Phantom, its more of the track. The fact that it was constantly hitting Phantom, really, well, knocked Phantom off-balance. Does this make more sense?
Yes, that makes more sense. Try L-Drago Destroy at some different heights and experiment to see if you find something that gets better results than what you have up at the moment.
(May. 15, 2013  4:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, that makes more sense. Try L-Drago Destroy at some different heights and experiment to see if you find something that gets better results than what you have up at the moment.

Yup. Thanks for the advice. I'll see what I can do, and possibly get a thread/tests for it. For now, I'll stick with testing out this Bey for this thread, and I'm interested in accepting any requests, if I own the part.
Nice combo nice thread and could you do wing pegasus or cosmic pegasus thanks!!
(May. 15, 2013  4:38 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Nice combo nice thread and could you do wing pegasus or cosmic pegasus thanks!!

Hasbro or 4D...?
I have a Hasbro Wing, a Hasbro Cosmic, and a 4D Cosmic/Big Bang.
Its sounds interesting. Does it work with Meteo L-Drago?
(May. 15, 2013  5:33 PM)Haspro Wrote: Its sounds interesting. Does it work with Meteo L-Drago?

From what I've been tinkering with so far, no, this works really well (better than) Meteo L-Drago.
Nice idea, I love L-Drago Destroy (especially the gold armoured version, and that's the version I use to play with)

I think this combo will not be the best, but it will be a step to find a really good combo for L-Drago Destroy

really really nice! keep testing it to find all it's strengths and flaws!
(May. 15, 2013  5:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Nice idea, I love L-Drago Destroy (especially the gold armoured version, and that's the version I use to play with)

I think this combo will not be the best, but it will be a step to find a really good combo for L-Drago Destroy

really really nice! keep testing it to find all it's strengths and flaws!

thanks! The combo is definitely not Top-Tier, but like you said, its a decent Zero-G combo for L-Drago Destroy.
(May. 15, 2013  4:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2013  4:38 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Nice combo nice thread and could you do wing pegasus or cosmic pegasus thanks!!

Hasbro or 4D...?

Mine are hasbro too! so hasbro please thanks!
(May. 15, 2013  6:19 PM)Ghutain Wrote:

Hasbro or 4D...?

Which one...?
They're all Hasbro, I should have been more specific.
I have: Hasbro Cosmic, Hasbro Hyperblade Cosmic, and Spark FX Wing. Which one, or all of them?
I like the idea, but I think this will be OSed way too easily by right-spin combos, and anything left-spin would OS it pretty easy too. I like the idea, though! The only problem is that it has generally low LAD, and it's a left-spin combo. I don't have it, but you could try F230 instead of E230, or CF/GCF instead of RDF. This thing on CF would be pretty great! Smile Nice idea. Keep building on it!
(May. 15, 2013  6:39 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I like the idea, but I think this will be OSed way too easily by right-spin combos, and anything left-spin would OS it pretty easy too. I like the idea, though! The only problem is that it has generally low LAD, and it's a left-spin combo. I don't have it, but you could try F230 instead of E230, or CF/GCF instead of RDF. This thing on CF would be pretty great! Smile Nice idea. Keep building on it!

Thanks man! I'll definitely do some CF tests, I don't have F230, so E230 is my only good 230 (compared to regular 230 or A230)
I'll do some tests later this week for it.

Hasbro or 4D...?

Not to be mean but that wouldn't be valuable to test against, you want to test vs competitive combos not random beys.
(May. 15, 2013  6:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2013  4:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Hasbro or 4D...?

Which one...?
They're all Hasbro, I should have been more specific.
I have: Hasbro Cosmic, Hasbro Hyperblade Cosmic, and Spark FX Wing. Which one, or all of them?

just do all of them more results more i get to know the bey i guess.....??

(May. 15, 2013  7:36 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2013  4:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Hasbro or 4D...?

Not to be mean but that wouldn't be valuable to test against, you want to test vs competitive combos not random beys.

Because i am playing in the uk regent park tournament on the 26th may i would like to find out the win rate so i can counter their bey with what i can
Those are not competitive beys so why test vs them, again not trying to be mean.
(May. 15, 2013  7:40 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Those are not competitive beys so why test vs them, again not trying to be mean.

Lets not spam the thread. He asked me to test, so I will. (I like FGrin in the Zero-G actually, its kinda fun Tongue_out )

Anyways, yes they are not competitive, but I mentioned I'm taking requests, so when I get to those, I will. Smile
to "change" completely the combo like with "F230GCF/CF" I would use "LW160CF" with a "Metal Face" like a Zero G Attacker/Spin Equalizer but I don't know if its the idea to change the combo THAT much

Still I think you should change RDF with a better tip
(May. 15, 2013  8:56 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: to "change" completely the combo like with "F230GCF/CF" I would use "LW160CF" with a "Metal Face" like a Zero G Attacker/Spin Equalizer but I don't know if its the idea to change the combo THAT much

Still I think you should change RDF with a better tip

Right now, I'm sticking with RDF.
Over the weekend, I'm going to test this combo with CF.
I'm not going to completely change it, I really like this combo w/ E230; I'll just improve upon it.
Can you test this against Reviser Dragooon BGrin?
(May. 16, 2013  5:52 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Can you test this against Reviser Dragooon BGrin?

As I stated in the OP, I don't have Dragooon yet.