Poll: Does this combo have potential

Yes
83.87%
No
3.23%
Maybe
12.90%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Hi! One day I was just messing around with my new scythe Kronos and I was looking around the wbo for any good combos and I found Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS, so I did a couple of battles with is then I was so amazed I had to do some testing! And this is what I came up with.

Equipment: TT attack stadium
3 SEG
Beylauncher R (TT)
Beyblauncher LR (TT)
Launcher rubbers

Draws redone

I am willing to do more testing if I think it is appropriate to do so , and feel free to post testing on this thread (: .

Shouldn't you post it on that thread then?
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:04 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Shouldn't you post it on that thread then?
What thread?
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:17 PM)taz465 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:04 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Shouldn't you post it on that thread then?
What thread?

The thread where u found that combo -.-
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:33 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:17 PM)taz465 Wrote:
What thread?

The thread where u found that combo -.-

No I have seen it around in comments not in a personal thread, if there is already a thread for this may you link it to me
U shuldav commented ur results then
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:38 PM)taz465 Wrote: *MF-l Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS* - 90% Win rate ( 1 KO, 17 OS)
*MF-l Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) CS* - 10% Win rate ( 2 OS)

Also your math is off O_O
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:53 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:38 PM)taz465 Wrote: *MF-l Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS* - 90% Win rate ( 1 KO, 17 OS)

18/20 is 90% and 2/20 is 10%..... But there are a few instances in his post that are mathematically incorrect.

Also, could this be tested against 230 or TH170/195/220? I'm curious to see what happens when stacked up against blades taller then itself. For that matter, I'm also curious to see what kind of results this combo will achieve on LTSC's. Could you test those as well if you get the chance?
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:42 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: U shuldav commented ur results then
Commented his results in what? There is no thread for this combo! Only posts on it.

Were I cannot see this? Please explain

(Sep. 01, 2011  6:07 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:

18/20 is 90% and 2/20 is 10%..... But there are a few instances in his post that are mathematically incorrect.

Also, could this be tested against 230 or TH170/195/220? I'm curious to see what happens when stacked up against blades taller then itself. For that matter, I'm also curious to see what kind of results this combo will achieve on LTSC's. Could you test those as well if you get the chance?
Hi, I tested it against basalt 230 CS and this is what happens ( unfortunately)
Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS - ( 2 OS)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS - ( 18 OS)

Shame really but basalt just pushed it down to the floor, but kronos did manage to make basalt topple over but not efficiently.
(Sep. 01, 2011  9:17 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Can you try to put this combo up against Lightning Tank (Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF)?
Sorry I do not have LRF but I could use R2F if that would be okay (:

R2F is a fine substitute.
IIRC, RustyXD used this combo at Bey-freeze and came 2nd.Rusty was beaten by Basalt Kerbecs 230MS. The MS was fairly worn but not enough to become illegal.So you should test this to 230 and TH170 in various heights,IMO.
MLD CH145XF vs sytche, 3/20 is not 10% win... 15%...
This combo was known about since almost since the release of scythe , so I don't really think a thread is necessary since it has heaps of tests in the scythe testing thread. This struggles to beat Basalt TH170/230CS but I am really against a thread of this since it is already very well known.
I Have tried this combo before. As I have told people before. MF-H/MF/MF-L/MF-M Basalt/Scythe/Earth/Libra/Hell Bull/Kronos/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/230/TH170D/WD/CS/EDS/RS/RSF cannot win against a simple Earth Bull 100/85/90 WD/PD. I catually found this out testing the ever so usless Scythe Bull GB145CS. I had found BD145 combos of Defense and stamina cnnot win against a simple combo like that. That is exactly why I don't see much power in this combo and I believe Basalt shouldn't have been be banned.
@BigOBangPegasus This combo destroys earth stamina combos. Same with Hell BD145WD.
Basalt isn't banned yet, if it was, a news post would be made and the rulebook would be updated. AFAIK it's still only in the discussion stages

Given the amount of testing and how interesting this combo is (BD145 on a stamina combo that isn't using Hell, due to a tip tall enough to allow the use of it's great weight distribution without scraping), I actually like having a thread for it. You're jus' jelly you didn't post it Tongue_out_wink
Firstly I am not jelly , this combo was not even created by me so it is not me who should be jelly. This combo is heaps generic IMHO I mean EDS is top tier , Scythe is top tier and BD145 works well with EDS on any occasion. I also don't think this thread is needed because there is a carp load of results in the scythe testing thread it is like me making a thread of MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS catch my drift?

BTW this works best with a MF or normal face.
Great combo! Just tried it out [Tests comin'a soon]

But, it did TERRIBLE versus Attackers like: VariAres, L-Drago Destroy, Lightning, and ok on Gravity
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:08 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Great combo! Just tried it out [Tests comin'a soon]

But, it did TERRIBLE versus Attackers like: VariAres, L-Drago Destroy, Lightning, and ok on Gravity

It did terrible because it is a stamina type , so obviously it is going to loose to all these attack wheels.