MF Hell Libra 100 R2F

How very convenient.

Must be because a new Basalt has a lot more recoil?
I guess, mine still has recoil in it. I'd use my basalt everyday no matter what lol. But not atm I'm at a family's house for a week.
th!nk you know I got a new Basalt a few days ago,right?Well,here are my tests:-
Hell:-5/20 All KO's
Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS:-15/20.
Standard Procedures followed.I bought it a few days ago.Believe my tests.I don't suck with Attack,I won most of my tournaments with Attack.
I still trust Izuma got those results initially, there are a lot of things that would have had to fall together, but yeah.

Anyway, we should just let this thread go now, there isn't much more to be said.
IMO, older Basalt's do better. Mine does.
Then again, it could be a weight difference. I dunno.
If I can obtain a Hell soon, I'll test this.
Older Basalt might have worned down,and has less contact points.Thaat's why he isn't able to supply a video
I have been using Hell Kerbecs 100RF, and it seems to be better than Hell Libra 100RF. I'm not sure if it has to do with the compatability with Kerbecs and Hell, but it knocks out my Basalt Aqaurio GB145SD pretty easily. I don't have a 230, so I can't really do and testing to see how it does to higher tracks. Also, would D125 be better since it could maybe reach the metal wheel on the 230? And is Aquario better on the Hell wheel than Libra and Kerbecs?
SD is not even remotely hard to KO.

It's a Stamina tip with nearly no traction.
Hell Kerbecs 100RF VS Basalt Aquario GB145B

Hell Kerbecs 100RF: 10 (55%)
Basalt Aquario GB145B: 9 (45%)
Draw: 1

HK KO: 10
HK SO: 0
BA KO: 1
BA SO: 8

Redos due to bad launch: 4
(Round 7, 9, 12, 14,)

I didn't have a launcher grip, so I just used my LR launcher. I used a TT Orange Attack Stadium, and if you want to see pics of it or want to see where I got it, PM me! Also, if you want pics of the Blades, PM me!
B is still primarily a stamina tip with little traction, albeit more than D.
RS, RSF, CS, RB, and RDF are the only tips applicable for testing against attackers on defensively-oriented combos.

Results against Stamina-types are basically meaningless unless it's Phantom/Duo TH170D.
Ok. So even WB won't work as a defense tip? Also, for true results, would a 230/TH170 track be better? I'm getting a Phantom Orion, so would Phantom Aquario GB145D work? Or would you recommend me getting a Flame Byxis and testing it out with Phantom Aqaurio 230D?
..I listed the only viable testing tips against attackers in my previous post.
(Dec. 19, 2011  2:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: B is still primarily a stamina tip with little traction, albeit more than D.

But, its also among the least used/least considered categories, due to it being quite easy to KO...
As for the combo used by JAM, its an attempt of a Defense combo, which is known to suck.
Hazel- I'd also like to add that those tips suggested must be used in synergy with other parts, otherwise those would never be AS good. BD145 is usually the predominant track for Defense, so that, along with TH170, 230, and even GB145 to some extent, are the suggested tracks. Smile
Most importantly, Metal Faces
JAM's combo doesn't have one.
And to add on to that MB is a good tip to use with a Basalt combo.

Edit: I will be able to help test this combo when i get my TT attack stadium for christmas
MB is good only when used with this particular combo- MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB.
Its not great with Basalt overall. Its just great with the above mentioned combo. I forgot the reason for this, though... <<off topic.
Weight in the center. MF-H and MB with Basalt keep it in really well unless against Vari or Blitz. and yeah, technically, new basalts have more recoil due to the fact that the ridges are more prominent than an old and worn down basalt. I borrowed a friend's 1 year Basalt and I couldnt even get close to KOing it with this combo on a brand new R2F
What I'm seeing is that this is a thread for a worthless combo that underwent funky testing.

I'm closing this. It should've been closed the day it was made, but I had a small amount of faith.