MF-H VariAres BD145R2F

Sorry for my messed up wording, I meant:

For many of the battles, VariAres left its job undone: KO

Anyway, I did not really support it with any personal subconscious, more that I added what is actually of the Tier List and what Shabalabadoo said.
Check my Anti-meta testing against Vari..
it seems incredible..XD..less walled..most are flying and extremely pushed away once hitted..
wonder how R2F will work agains those anti-meta combos..
but yours seem wonderful..Basalt T125 is doomed for now..
I did not test Earth, plus I used a T125 choice, rather BD145, 85, GB145, etc.

I found that Basalt on anti-meta would work better, but I believe that in the case you presented, it could be accepted false.

Yes, it'd be nice to put some Anti-Meta's up!
(Sep. 15, 2011  10:00 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Sorry for my messed up wording, I meant:

For many of the battles, VariAres left its job undone: KO

Anyway, I did not really support it with any personal subconscious, more that I added what is actually of the Tier List and what Shabalabadoo said.

By subconscious I mean effects on the testing that you wouldn't notice your belief in this combo had. Happens to all of us, heck, look at my weird screw results. :\ Not accusing you of forging results because a) I know you wouldn't, and b) it's subconscious, i.e. below the conscious, i.e. you wouldn't know about it Tongue_out
Agreed..at times..when Vari hit Earth (in opposite direction), Vari Ares would be diverted (i mean Earth simply push it away) to slip from its original direction,leading it the K.O.
compared to Basalt..it is more like Bang!!! and explosion when each other hitted..

i am not in a middle of a fight am i?
Then I realize what you mean, but it gives a fuel to start off something like:

Oh hey, you're not too crazy about this combination, why don;t you test it.

That's what you mean, correct? If that is, I definitely wouldn't do that, possibly even if I did not, because as we see before us; BD145 variants on Basalt are killing it.
Yeah, I know, that's the issue with all testing, it's a shame.

Will look around for testing from others (though, I lack time, so if you could find it all and link it in OP it'd be good), though.
Just wanted to say, almost HALF of these are from Kei...

The other half is me. Which one are you having doubt on?
(Sep. 15, 2011  9:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  5:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: As some people have said if this can't beat Basalt BD145/TH170CS there is no point making it top tier.
I do not understand what you do not understand of such a simple statement :

How can something like MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF be up there as well, can it beat MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS? Evidence, I would be not quite hesitant to post so.

If that can, how about you test some twenty rounds or so, perhaps, for:

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
MF Gravity Perseus [Left, Counter] 90R2F

I believe, quite on the back of my mind, that these are on the Competitive Combinations List for Metal Fight Beyblade. In general, you do not understand, nor have read Shabalabadoo's thread on: What makes a Top Tier?

A Top Tier would be a combination that is a good preference, not necessarily one that would perhaps defeat something in the current metagame.

Well Apparently it does OK against it I myself get about 40-50% win rates with that against Basalt BD145.

I do not want them as a top tier since they can really beat anything nowdays , I posted in the thread so I have obviously read it.

BD145 is not a god with every attack wheel as people have been saying , and I have heard people say this isn't the best option.
(Sep. 15, 2011  10:32 PM)RustyXD Wrote: BD145 is not a god with every attack wheel as people have been saying , and I have heard people say this isn't the best option.
OK, you've not read anything of what I said:

1. BD145 was never a god for Attack, it just works well.
2. I stressed over and over that this is a good preference. NOT the best, and now I'm feeling overwhelmed, as I feel I should use the 'Report' Button.
Beat Lynx BD145RF was Hero's preference but everyone still agreed that R145 was the best , a good preference is a nice thing to have but only the best make top tier. I hope you get that point , anyway I may get VariAres soon and I can give my personal thoughts about it but right now I am going by what others said.

Anyway since your good friends with Beycenter (I think) could you guys get together and get some win rates against BD145 combos?
But yet, do we see Beat on the Tier List?

It is quite the arguable debate, and I can use my BB-10 to test..
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:59 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: But yet, do we see Beat on the Tier List?

I don't think that was the point.
Truly, you're right there. But nor was that my point either, my point was to prove that BD145 was not a 'god', as therefore it is not on the Tier List with Beat.
Ahh, it can't beat 'mooncake'". Is there a specific reason why?
What? Are you talking about that one kid who posted that?
Moon Cake is the nick name for Basalt BD145CS in Singapore I think (This is why we don't have nicknames).

Just out of curiosity how does this do against LTDC?
I will test that today, most probably..

I doubt the LTDC will work though..
Interesting results. What I am surprised about is how it does better in right spin then left spin. Why do you think this is? Is it because it is slower in left spin because you are using R2F and would LRF fix this? Or is their something else to it?
I thought BD145 would have worked better in left spin because of it spin steal.:\
Can you do a battle between this combo? MF-H Basalt Bull D125RS Dont think its weak. Test it first... Smile
Can a regular MF work with this combo?
(Sep. 17, 2011  11:36 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Moon Cake is the nick name for Basalt BD145CS in Singapore I think (This is why we don't have nicknames).

Just out of curiosity how does this do against LTDC?
To be precise its a catergory for the whole Basalt BD145 combo regardless of tip.

Anything with BD145 will instantaneously get the the name coupled with a cake due to the resemblence it to it.

Anyway, I used a variant of this combo during the last Indo VS SG tournament. Switched between RF/R2F/LRF on different opponents. I find that against bey with BD145 with it, it has some degree of difficulty of KOing due to the BD145 to BD145 contact.

Although VariAres MW still does touch the opposing MW, it doesnt connect completely for some (most common example would be Basalt). It does KO, but with smaller MW, even if it does hit, the force of the recoil doesnt get through completely due to BD145 vs BD145 contact. May want to take note of that. It actually hinders you from using VariAres full potential instead of delivering, which explains why its facing difficulty KOing Basalt BD145 combos regardless of spin direction.

MF-H VariAres BD145R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 90CS
VariAres: 18 Wins - 90%
Basalt K : 2 Wins - 10%

(Sep. 18, 2011  10:47 AM)ポケモンベイブレードR Wrote: Can you do a battle between this combo? MF-H Basalt Bull D125RS Dont think its weak. Test it first... Smile
I did do that, but against Kerbecs, not Bull and with 130:

Vari Ares BD145R2F (RIGHT) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 130RS
Vari Ares BD145R2F: 17 wins - 85%
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 130RS: 3 wins - 15%

REQUEST:
MF-H VariAres BD145R2F (LEFT) VS Beat Lynx GB145RB/RSF/RS.
Beat may have enough recoil defense to defeat VariAres
1. My RB is not coming until Monday with my Jade Jupiter.
2. Left? Why?
3. Beat, I do not own it, nor do I believe it is near to an extent to be broken by VariAres.