MF-H VariAres BD145R2F

Blitz Kerbecs GB145EWD/RSF can work in Barrage Attack Mode.
The combos are random but can beat VariAres R145R2F
How would you know? There are no tests.
I did the tests
(Sep. 18, 2011  9:14 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I did the tests
Err... well can you post them, or if you already did can you link them?

Haven't posted them yet. Will do tomorrow. Going to bed now
Either way, MF-H VariAres BD145R2F is much more versatile in Right Spin.
it sounds far fetched but can you try MF/MF-H Vari Ares CH145/R145/BD145 RS/RSF ive been seeing some interesting things when i use CS
Far fetched? What? This is just any other combination, one that allows BD145 lock a good potential.

Also, recently, it seems that people are actually getting over 50%'s on BD145CS/MB, once I get another BD145.
(Sep. 19, 2011  10:24 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Far fetched? What? This is just any other combination, one that allows BD145 lock a good potential.

Also, recently, it seems that people are actually getting over 50%'s on BD145CS/MB, once I get another BD145.

yeah i get decent KO's with M145 and CH120 and CS and my theory is that if Variares isnt in constant motion it would conserve more energy and be like a saw waiting to chop up some wood XD but i need to get some new CS's and R2F's casue their getting worn
Energy transfer is the key point, mass over matter, in this case matter would be:

1. Speed
2. Endurance
I can do tests with a regular RF if you want (My R2F is quite worn).
You might as well, but honestly, R2F performs much better.

Do you have to BD145's? Could you try it against: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and CS
(Sep. 22, 2011  4:01 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: You might as well, but honestly, R2F performs much better.

Do you have to BD145's? Could you try it against: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and CS

Yeah, but my R2F worn (not too bad).

No, only one, but before when I have tried it against that, VariAres can't knock it out (Borrowed a BD145).
Okay. Well sure, go ahead and posts tests!
Maybe sometime this weekend, or Monday.
BBS, do you still find BD145 to be the optimal track for VariAres?? while it works, something like CH120, S130, or R145 to be more conducive to the smash... what are your thoughts on the combo a month later??
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:05 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: BBS, do you still find BD145 to be the optimal track for VariAres?? while it works, something like CH120, S130, or R145 to be more conducive to the smash... what are your thoughts on the combo a month later??

BD145 is essential due to the fact it adds weight... I think.... And CH120 isn't very good because this combo is SMASH, therefore a large amount of speed and weight is needed, also a good height for an adequate smash attack.
What the .? CH120 is even better than BD145. Vari is heavy enough. No need for extra weight. And how is weight good for RF? It'll just slow it down. CH120 has no weakness. BD145 is an overused part that everyone think is so great since MF-LLDBD145LRF. If you want vari+145 variants, I'd say R145 :V
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:41 AM)® Wrote: BD145 is an overused part that everyone think is so great

I love you.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:41 AM)® Wrote: BD145 is an overused part that everyone think is so great since MF-LLDBD145LRF. If you want vari+145 variants, I'd say R145 :V

QFT

BD145 could work in some circumstances but I still don't think it would do better then CH120/R145.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:41 AM)® Wrote: What the .? CH120 is even better than BD145. Vari is heavy enough. No need for extra weight. And how is weight good for RF? It'll just slow it down. CH120 has no weakness. BD145 is an overused part that everyone think is so great since MF-LLDBD145LRF. If you want vari+145 variants, I'd say R145 :V

Smug
Now guise lets let this die until Dei or someone comes up with profound tests.
Well I said I think, I dont pay much attention to the custosm form people. Sheesh. And maybe, to prove your theory, could provide some vari vs vari testing? Only way to find out...
LMFAO. Okay, read around instead of posting innate opinions that way you don't seem silly.

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Smug
Now guise lets let this die until Dei or someone comes up with profound tests.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Dan, you're the Man!!

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:37 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: BD145 is essential due to the fact it adds weight... I think.... And CH120 isn't very good because this combo is SMASH, therefore a large amount of speed and weight is needed, also a good height for an adequate smash attack.

Galaxy Jay... Yeah not sure what you are talking about, CH120 is probably the best track on VariAres, BD145 actually hinders the smash by blocking the main contact points, so in a BD145 vs BD145 matchup, VariAres can't make MW contact effectively