MF-H VariAres BD145R2F

Recently now, that the Advanced Members were able to commence with VariAres hitting the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos', I was excited. But defenitely not too excited to see that BD145 was not on the list, along with the great partners of VariAres, elite R145 and CH120. This sent through, to me, a quite interesting stroke of hope to just possibly bring that BD145 up there. So, I made this thread, just for that. Lastly, before I bring the tests, I would like to say that this; in no means necessary was this thread meant to lure CH120 and R145 off the list, for that would be both unwise and a detrimental impact. *So therefore, in no purpose to admonish them, I would like to share:
MF-H VariAres BD145R2F

*Tests here:

Standard Procedure
R2F MINT
RS MINT
RF's Slightly Worn

MF-H VariAres BD145R2F [RIGHT] VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS
VariAres Win%age: 19 Wins - 95% [ALL KO]
Basalt Win%age: 1 Win - 5% [ALL OS]

MF-H VariAres BD145R2F [RIGHT] VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS
VariAres Win%age: 20 Wins - 100% [ALL KO]
Basalt Win%age: 0 Wins - 0%

Vari Ares BD145R2F (RIGHT) vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Vari Ares BD145R2F: 18 wins - 90%
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS: 2 win - 10%
Vari Ares win percentage: 90%

Vari Ares BD1452RF (RIGHT) vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Vari Ares BD145R2F: 20 wins - 100%
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD: 0 wins - 0%
Vari Ares win percentage: 100%

Vari Ares BD145R2F (RIGHT) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 130RS
Vari Ares BD145R2F: 17 wins - 85%
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 130RS: 3 wins - 15%
Vari Ares win percentage: 85%

Vari Ares BD145R2F (RIGHT) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145RS
Vari Ares BD145RF: 15 wins - 75%
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS: 5 wins - 25%
Vari Ares win percentage: 75%

MF-H VariAres BD145R2F [LEFT] VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS
VariAres Win%age: 10 Wins - 50% [5OS,RESTKO]
Basalt Win%age: 10 Wins - 50% [ALL OS]

MF-H VariAres BD145R2F [LEFT] VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS
VariAres Win%age: 15 Wins - 75%[ALL KO, 2OS]
Basalt Win%age: 5 Wins - 25% [ALL OS]

MF Vari Ares BD145R2F (LEFT) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
MF Vari Ares BD145R2F: 15 wins - 75%
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS: 5 wins - 25%
Vari Ares win percentage: 75%

Vari Ares BD145RF (LEFT) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
Vari Ares BD145RF: 14 wins - 70%
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS: 6 wins - 30%
Vari Ares win percentage: 70%

Vari Ares BD145RF (LEFT) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS (220 Height)
Vari Ares BD145RF: 13 Wins - 65%
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS: 7 wins - 35%
2 draws
Vari Ares win percentage: 65%

Vari Ares BD145RF (LEFT) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS (195 Height)
Vari Ares BD145RF: 9 wins - 45%
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS: 11 wins - 55%
Vari Ares win percentage: 45%

Vari Ares BD145RF (LEFT) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS (170 Height)
Vari Ares BD145RF: 12 wins - 60%
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS: 8 wins - 40%
6 draws
Vari Ares win percentage: 60%

Vari Ares BD145RF (LEFT) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
Vari Ares BD145RF: 0 wins - 0%
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB: 10 wins - 100%
Vari Ares win percentage: 0%

By taking contemplation, you can frequently see wins. For many of the battles, VariAres left its job undone: KO. I genuinely find VariAres to defeat the copious Defense Customizations used in circulation at: Tournaments, for fun, or just plain shooting around. The only time to apprehend use of this would be conflicting either MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB, or the relatively identical combination, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I do adduce to you, that it can really defeat most 230 variants, if not every other except BD145 variants on Basalt, consistently. I do see a minuscule improvement with CH120 on some of the combinations, hence I still do not see so much versus BD145 variants. Hopefully this bestows of new sense to those who did not conceive BD145 was onto par with R145 or BD145. Therefore, I strongly feel that this ambiance shown here, with VariAres, should be listed with BD145.

'Counters':
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB

Oh yes, I remember this. We tested it a lot. you kept on saying how great it is. And its true.....ish. Too bad I don't have a BD145, otherwise I COULD try to test.
Unless VariAres BD145 can consistently defeat Basalt BD145/TH170CS/MB, I don't really think it should be on the list. It only got a 50% against GB145.
That was in left spin, though.

It consistently, as Kei even outperformed, TH170. Actually, R145 was not even consistently displacing BD145MB.

Hell, I do not also believe CH120 was tested much, if at all, against BD145MB when Dan did it, I believe he did CS, no?
However Mr. N, does that really matter if nobody really plays GB145?
I know it's on the top tier list, but from what I've seen (or at least in Toronto) nobody really uses GB145, it's only BD145 for defence.
True, Pockyx3, but in a substantial point that I was trying to make, R145 did not do great at all, probably a much better choice other than BD145, surely. But, I think it is at a standstill when it comes to MB..

Vari Ares R145RF (Left Spin) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
Vari Ares R145RF: 4 wins
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB: 6 wins
Vari Ares win percentage: 40%

Vari Ares R145RF (Right Spin) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
Vari Ares R145RF: 11 wins
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB: 9 wins
1 draw
Vari Ares win percentage: 55%
Why would you use R2F in left?

(Sep. 15, 2011  2:11 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: nobody really uses GB145, it's only BD145 for defence.
Franky plays GB145.
But Beybladestation, the same thing could be said for you as well.
Nobody really plays with MB, regardless if it's on the top tier list or not.

@Danielle:
Well, that's Franky. He just works with things LOL.
(Basically the one of the rest of the Toronto beyblading community.)
I actually did use it for some, as when MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF was commonly used, R2F in Left was not a discouraged option. Also, R2F had much more speed, it was quite compelling rather RF's agility.

@Pockyx3 You need to see the tiers list therefore, because clearly: MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF can struggle against Basalt, but hell it is still on. I do not really mean in tournament usage, rather I mean the general point, being it suggested as a good option, and on par with both R145 and CH120.
Hmmm, if you really want to show it's worth, you should put more than just one comparison test, especially when it did better with R145 in that comparison.

This combo can't beat the two top defense combos, though. Libruhhh
I do know that.

That is why I said MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF cannot accomplish that either, Gravity itself even with some of those tracks listed cannot. I'm saying as a good preference, because it definitely is far better than some Lightning Combinations on that list.

Just because it cannot beat two doesn't mean much (It means a bit in reality), when actually, many combinations up there cannot budge it either, ie: Gravity Perseus D125RF, Lightning L-Drago CH120RF.

Surely, I can comprehend why you say that, but when it ties in with both quantities: Tier and Preference, there can be bumps along the way.
Hmm, lightning l drago ch120rf can't? I haven't used lightning in several months since mine broke, but I swear I've seen tests where it could.
VariAres is much more massive with BD145, now, think about this:

What about MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF? How would that in theory beat another BD145MB variant on Basalt.

Therefore, we lead into my point into a backfire with VariAres. I'm not talking about tournamentg situation, I am talking about a legitimate suggestion, that plays good. MF-H VariAres BD145R2F.

Believe me, I am comprehending your point, but thinking it as the tier list itself and its output is also a major factor, as also with your theory of defeating combinations in general!

Just like your thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-Makes-A-Top-Tier

Top combinations do not necessarily change throughout the Metagame, as we still see Lightning up today, even. It is a list of Competitive Combinations.
Are the combo's you tested against commonly used, equally used, or more used than Basalt BD145CS/MB, though?
I think on BD145MB's standoff, yes.

But against such as a CS, I think a person would be wise enough to switch to CH120, if not R145. That is why we could still put it in as a preference.

I saw BD145 KO'ing RS much more than CH120 did at all.
He has a point. It may not be able to beat the big ones, but it does do really well. You can't just call it bad because it can't beat one or that it's not widely used.
That's also a great imperative, flat-out-of-the-line purpose for Tiers.
Ah, I dont mean it's bad, I'm actually just asking these questions out of curiosity.
Oh, well then, thank you.

Hah, hopefully Kei can look over this soon.
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:45 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I saw BD145 KO'ing RS much more than CH120 did at all.

VariAres is multi directional so CH120 should have no trouble with RS anyway.

As some people have said if this can't beat Basalt BD145/TH170CS there is no point making it top tier.
This combo was brought up by Kei, IIRC.
This testing was very interesting.
Basalt 230CS was bad againist this bey but Basalt BD145MB was better.
Can people test this combo againist TH170 at different heights and using different techniques?
Can it be tested against anti-meta??
Basalt RF
Earth RF
it might be interesting to kno your result...
(Sep. 15, 2011  5:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: As some people have said if this can't beat Basalt BD145/TH170CS there is no point making it top tier.
I do not understand what you do not understand of such a simple statement :

How can something like MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF be up there as well, can it beat MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS? Evidence, I would be not quite hesitant to post so.

If that can, how about you test some twenty rounds or so, perhaps, for:

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
MF Gravity Perseus [Left, Counter] 90R2F

I believe, quite on the back of my mind, that these are on the Competitive Combinations List for Metal Fight Beyblade. In general, you do not understand, nor have read Shabalabadoo's thread on: What makes a Top Tier?

A Top Tier would be a combination that is a good preference, not necessarily one that would perhaps defeat something in the current metagame.

(Sep. 15, 2011  9:41 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Can it be tested against anti-meta??
Basalt RF
Earth RF
it might be interesting to kno your result...

I was also thinking this as a problem on CH120. I do have some tests on this, only one unfortunately:

MF-H Basalt Aquario T125RF VS. MF-H VariAres BD145R2F [Left]
VariAres: 9 Wins - 90%
Basalt: 1 Win - 10%

(Sep. 15, 2011  7:12 AM)travisawesome Wrote: This combo was brought up by Kei, IIRC.

Can people test this combo againist TH170 at different heights and using different techniques?
Did you not read the opening post?

Clearly, of all everything there was posted. All heights, unless I did not post them?

It really matters who brought it up too, it seems?
"Majority of the quantity for the battles, there were many wall extricates, leaving VariAres to leave its purpose irresponsibly attended."

English plz kthx?

MB makes BD145 hit BD145 RF/LRF/R2F's btw, for those wondering.

Still don't like the idea of "Attack Wheel +BD145", want independent results from someone less involved, personal belief has a huge subconscious effect on results, no offence.
(Sep. 15, 2011  9:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: "Majority of the quantity for the battles, there were many wall extricates, leaving VariAres to leave its purpose irresponsibly attended."

wat is this, i dont even