MF-H Gravity Perseus(Stam) BD145 RDF

I'd use this over L-Drago just because of the dual-spin feature for versatality, but that's just me. Somebody ought to test this against the L-Drago combos, though.
If it would be fine to use the Regular Perseus wheel, then I could do the tests.
But, if it's not allowed, then I can't, since I haven't cared enough to buy any of the other Perseus versions or even Destroyer for that matter.
I've never actually tested the Defense (Original) version properly on this combo. From what i've seen there is no real different. I chose the Stamina version due to it covering up the gaps in Gravity.

So yeah, feel free to do some tests! Smile

(Jun. 09, 2012  9:42 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Also,does the regular Gravity work as well?
Do you mean Regular (Defense ver.) Perseus? If so, i'm pretty sure it would work as well.
Great combo, I'll get some results of my own up later...
Test against my combo which beat yours when you get E230, BHK.
What combo? PM me.
I might be able to test once my Death Quetzalcoatl arrives Wink I have 2 Gravity Perseus/Destroyer. One is Hasbro(Silver and orange/brown) and the other is the regular Black TT.
Another good combo is Gravity Destroyer ring and wheel + any kind of (even the wings) track between 90-105 + DS tip (WD tip if you believe it does better, being said to outclass DS)
(Jun. 09, 2012  9:42 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: What does better,this or L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF? Can someone test? Also,does the regular Gravity work as well?
Regular gravity works because I won the few battles I used(2 battles) this at a tournament with regular gravity and it won them.

(Jun. 11, 2012  3:46 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Another good combo is Gravity Destroyer ring and wheel + any kind of (even the wings) track between 90-105 + DS tip (WD tip if you believe it does better, being said to outclass DS)
This isn't the place to state combos that you 'think' are good. If you think a combo is good then make a thread for it, that includes tests with the right equipment, against top-tier combos. However there is actually a combo like that, that is used in the UK, but with EWD instead.

Thunder Dome and others Please, it is not the 'regular' Gravity, there is only one Gravity, but with different molds like A1, A2, A3, there is no 'regular' Gravity. You are probably talking about the different Perseus CW's which are Defense, Stamina and Attack. It can get quite confusing when people start calling the CW the name of the MW and vice-versa. Sorry if i seemed harsh.
I have tested it, and I put this combo up on this thread because this is a thread about a gravity destroyer combo. if i were to put something up that had, like, hades lacerta or something, it wouldnt be fitting for this thread.
It's a combo with Gravity Destroyer in it.
But does this look like a thread for every Gravity combo? No.
This thread is for MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145RDF and only that.
(Jun. 11, 2012  6:04 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I have tested it, and I put this combo up on this thread because this is a thread about a gravity destroyer combo. if i were to put something up that had, like, hades lacerta or something, it wouldnt be fitting for this thread.
This thread is just about MF-H Gravity perseus BD145 RDF, not all Gravity perseus combos. Read the rules and watch what you post before you get banned
Is your RDF aggro? Mine is very calm and it works well but not as well as your testing...But I use the regular Gravity(Defence). If its supposed to be aggro,do I just have to use it more?
When RDF is knocked over, it'll go really fast along the stadium floor as the outer-ring scrapes. It can conduct some insane smash attack.
What are you having problems beating with it? PM me. My RDF is calm, i launch at full power and slight banking.
I wonder how you got 10 KOs(left spin) against Duo B: D with only 6 draws... @@

According to my tests, Duo B: D, at almost the same height as Gravity BD145, can't be easily KOed. Would you tell me how you launched your Gravity and how it moved?
Anything on B:D can be KOed from a light breeze. B:D is notorious for having exceptionally bad defense, even when piloting defensive or heavy wheels. I am in no way surprised that Gravity, even on an extra calm RDF, managed to get KOs.

Elyc, if you're actually getting good defensive results with B:D, shoot me a PM because I'm genuinely curious about it, heh.
(Jul. 06, 2012  5:00 AM)elyc9295 Wrote: I wonder how you got 10 KOs(left spin) against Duo B: D with only 6 draws... @@

According to my tests, Duo B: D, at almost the same height as Gravity BD145, can't be easily KOed. Would you tell me how you launched your Gravity and how it moved?
I can launch at like 50% power and still KO Duo B:D. I actually have no idea why you can't KO Duo B:D. What stadium are you using? If it is Hasbro then that explains it.

Can you test this combo against :

MF-L Basalt Cancer B:D to see if it can K.O. it ? I think that MF-L Basalt Cancer B:D should OS MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version) BD145 RDF. Please do formal testing though BHK.
during our practice for the tournament "Smash Attack" (Philippines), macoy used this combo (left spin of course) against my stamina type MF-M Duo Aquario 230WD... surprisingly it kept no out spinning my Duo 0_o can somebody else here test it themselves?
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:56 PM)Mu Wrote: Can you test this combo against :

MF-L Basalt Cancer B:D to see if it can K.O. it ? I think that MF-L Basalt Cancer B:D should OS MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version) BD145 RDF. Please do formal testing though BHK.
Do you not have the parts to test yourself? It draws with Phantom B:D if it doesn't KO it, so it should draw with Basalt B:D aswell, if it doesn't KO it. Because ATM i don't have the time to play/test Beyblade. In addition B:D testing is long.

(Jul. 06, 2012  10:52 PM)Shogun Wrote: during our practice for the tournament "Smash Attack" (Philippines), macoy used this combo (left spin of course) against my stamina type MF-M Duo Aquario 230WD... surprisingly it kept no out spinning my Duo 0_o can somebody else here test it themselves?
Are you saying Duo 230 WD beat it? I just did a quick 5 round testing and Gravity won all. Was macoy using Stamina ver.? I have noticed that the Defense ver of Perseus doesn't do as well. Also the mold of Gravity may matter.
(Jul. 07, 2012  7:34 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Are you saying Duo 230 WD beat it? I just did a quick 5 round testing and Gravity won all. Was macoy using Stamina ver.? I have noticed that the Defense ver of Perseus doesn't do as well. Also the mold of Gravity may matter.

No, he's saying Marcoy beat his 230 with this combo. So your findings and their free play seem to be in line with the data.
The reason i didn't quite understand is because he wrote: 'it kept no out spinning'. I got confused with the 'no' in there.
Yeah BHK, i beat shogun's duo 230wd. Although it was just practice, I was really satisfied with your combo. Too bad we weren't matched up with each other.

Thanks for this! Smile