MF-H Flash Aquario D:D [Zero-G]

Equipment used:
BBG-003 Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher
Beylauncher L/R
FLOOR CONDITIONS: Hardwood floor with some minor dirt on it.

MF-H Flash (Stamina Mode) Aquario D:D (S) vs. MF Variares (Left Spin) R145RF
MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (7 OS, 7 KO)
14 wins, 70% win rate

MF Variares R145RF - (0 OS, 6 KO)
6 wins, 30% win rate

0 ties.

MF-H Flash (Stamina Mode) Aquario D:D (S) vs. MF Variares (Right Spin) W145CF
MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (7 OS, 8 KO)
15 wins, 75% win rate

MF Variares W145CF - (0 OS, 5 KO)
5 wins, 25% win rate

1 tie.

MF-H Flash (Stamina Mode) Aquario D:D (S) vs. MF Variares (Left Spin) W145CF
MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (7 OS, 9 KO)
16 wins, 80% win rate.

MF Variares W145CF - (0 OS, 4 KO)
4 wins, 20% win rate.

1 tie.

MF-H Flash (Stamina Mode) Aquario D:D (S) vs. MF Basalt Cancer 230ES
MF Flash Aquario D:D - (5 OS, 6 KO)
11 wins, 55% win rate.

MF Basalt Cancer 230ES - (5 OS, 4 KO)
9 wins, 45% win rate.

I picked to put Flash in Stamina Mode because it has increased defense (what I was aiming for) but it also had enough power to still achieve some KO's. Against R145RF, Vari had to try old school KO's, not the SKO's (sway knock outs) and it wasn't too successful. It is quite different using an attack combo that doesn't aim to SKO, but the KO's are still achievable.
Right spin Vari on W145CF and left spin are totally different, and I found right spin is probably better (or left vs. left) however against S they don't do much. A couple of those KO's were SKO's, which is when Vari got lucky.
Against Basalt 230ES it was all really a matter of who got destabilized more, and I alternated shots, but the results are pretty much equal.
I don't have any wheels suitable for stamina, so hopefully someone can help out? Lol
I really think there should be some prefix to threads like this, hah. [Zero-G] or something like that, because even if you mention it in the conditions, it can still be really confusing.
Hm, interesting.

Do you have any synchrom setups you could try against it?

And it's nice to see a new combo thread once in a while :3
Sorry, don't have any 60g Synchrome tanks to make lol
I was tired of not seeing any threads (just testing threads) for specific combos, so I decided to post this haha.
I'll add a prefix to the title Kai-V.
Can you test it against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS? I'd Like to see how it does against defense...
Sorry, Basalt is the best I have for defense..
Nice thread, Raigeko! I love seeing creative, original combos.

Are there any big differences in performance when you use F or WB mode? Maybe DGrin can actually be really useful in Zero-G. You don't have to post official test results, just tell me how it moves and DGrin's overall performance (good, terrible, okay) in a battle.
They're both kind of meh. The main point of this combo is the combo I used above, however on F and when Flash is in Attack Mode, it seems to obtain ok results against heavy CF variants. I think it's just the weight and good balance on Flash though. WB is how you would expect it to be in the Zero-G meta - pretty bad. S and F are where it's at.
I can have some more results up tonight for that combo if you'd like!
(Apr. 25, 2012  11:07 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Can you test it against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS? I'd Like to see how it does against defense...

BD145 will kill itself before Flash has anything to do with it. This Stadium's current premier Defense tracks are 230 and GB145.

and, of course, E230.

Rai, I know it's a dead in the water combo in BB-10s, but perhaps MF-H Basalt GB145RS might be a good vector... just to test this combo's ability to impart movement.
Sure, I can do that. Oh, and I take back what I said about WB, it actual thely seems to fare better than F or S.

MF-H Flash (Attack Mode) Aquario D:D (F) vs. MF Variares 230CS
MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (6 OS, 6 KO)
12 wins, 60% win rate.

MF Variares 230CS - (2 OS, 6 KO)
8 wins, 40% win rate.

1 tie.

MF-H Flash (Attack Mode) Aquario D:D (WB) vs. MF Variares W145CF
MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (4 OS, 9 KO)
13 wins, 65% win rate.

MF Variares W145CF - (0 OS, 7 KO)
7 wins, 35% win rate.

MF-H Flash (Attack Mode) Aquario D:D (WB) vs. MF Variares (Left Spin) W145CF
MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (3 OS, 11 KO)
14 wins, 70% win rate.

MF Variares W145CF - (0 OS, 6 KO)6
6 wins, 30% win rate.

1 tie.

Forgot to mention above, first two tests were in right spin. WB really seemed to just negate the effects of CF, surprisingly.
Thanks a lot for those tests, Rai!

Looks like WB is pretty useful. F isn't half bad either.

MF-H Flash (Stamina Mode) Aquario D:D (WB) vs. Saramanda Ifraid 230RS
Standard procedure.
Flash launched first.

MF-H Flash Aquario D:D - (9 OS, 2 KO)
11 wins, 55% win rate.

Saramanda Ifraid 230RS - (5 OS, 4 KO)
9 wins, 45% win rate.

2 ties.

It was really an even battle. It all depended on who lost RPM quicker, and usually it was the one taking the attacks (surprisingly they both would attack like they would in the anime LOL) the KOs happened when they both usually were just launched and it was like gattyaki, but instead it failed lol.

I would love to see this tested against MSF Reviser Reviser E230CS. I don't think you have the parts though considering you said you don't have anything that can synchrome over 60 g.
Trust me, if I had the parts, I would, lol.
Also I wasn't able to use a MSF, as mine is somehow defective.. Except on W145. LOL
Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF-H Flash (Stamina) Aquario D:D (S)

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF
6 OS
7 OS
0 SKO
13 wins, 65% win rate.

MF-H Flash Aquario D:D
0 OS
7 KO
0 SKO
7 wins, 35% win rate.
Is it Ifraid Ifraid or what?
You can't just have Ifraid alone lol
Yeah, it's Ifraid Ifraid. I recall Kai-V saying somewhere that a same Synchrome combo can be said as just one part, but I guess I should specify.
Alright, haha.
I was confused a wittle there.
I'm really pleased to see that somebody on this site is doing some combo testing in the Zero-G stadia..so many people have it, yet you're one of the very few to do tests.
And finding interesting combos! Keep up the good work Rai!
Thanks th!nk. Smile
I'm just trying to find use for what's been tossed aside and named "that useless part." In BB-10's, it's all very easy to figure out what works, however Zero-G is just a continuation of the BB-10's legacy, but now the game has changed, and hopefully I'll keep finding uses for parts in customs that no one will think of. Grin
I'll be testing this against Duo in the future (when I receive mine) I'll try it against-
MF Duo Aquario E230CS/BS
Ifraid Ifraid E230CS/BS
Maybe against Thief Phoenic uncustomized as well, just for the fun of it!
I have seen this thread since quite sometime!
Quite an interesting combo, Raigeko!

The way Flash is used here reminds me of how Phantom was used in Attack Mode, haha!

Can't wait for your Duo to arrive now, haha!

I just wanted to know, though- Is there any special reason to choose D: D in S mode over something like GB145S or whatever? I am not too sure about what I say when it comes to Zero G combos, so the example I gave (GB145S) might be a horrible one for that matter. Tongue_out
I hope you get my point though. Why D: D over a (Random Track)+ S tip?
Well, the main point of my combos that I've posted so far, has been to find uses for parts in Zero-G that aren't "too obvious." Call me hipster if you will, but yeah. GB145S is somewhat obvious, and I'm sure people will have figured out that it will be useful. Hell, it might even do better.

The thing with this combo however, is that there are 6 different modes it can be used in, and each one has different properties from the other! My main goal with this was versatility. I haven't tested them all quite yet, but they will come in due time!

The modes are:
Flash (Attack Mode) - D:D (S)
Flash (Attack Mode) - D:D (F)
Flash (Attack Mode) - D:D (WB)

Flash (Stamina Mode) - D:D (S)
Flash (Stamina Mode) - D:D (F)
Flash (Stamina Mode) - D:D (WB)

And I've tried experimenting with them all, and I find that WB and S are best used in Stamina Mode, and with F, it should probably be used in Attack Mode. It can be used in Stamina mode as well if you want to avoid extra recoil.
Ah, I thought so.
I almost expected you to say that you were looking for versatility in this combo; but then I saw the results of this combo in F and WB mode, which weren't as good.
Then again, it hasn't been tested enough, haha!
WB is actually somewhat on par with S usually, when Flash is in Stamina mode.
Some more testing.

BBG-03 Attack Type Beystadium
Beylauncher L/R

MF-H Flash (Stamina) Aquario DGrin (WB) vs. Saramanda Ifraid 230RS
Flash launched first.
MF-H Flash Aquario DGrin
2 KO
9 OS
0 SKO
11 wins, 55% win rate.

Saramanda Ifraid 230RS
4 KO