MF-H Basalt Aquario 85HF/S

The other day I was experimenting with HF/S because I thought it would be great in a tournament situation because of the mode change.
I used the 85 track because it is the lowest available so the S mode will have a lower chance of being destabilized
I used basalt because it is the heaviest MW so it could reduce the bad balance in the S mode and has a small amount of recoil which could help for attack
i used aquario because it is the heaviest CW and has great weight distribution
and MF-H for weight Wink
Equipment
Vs Attack
Vs Defense
Vs Stamina
Any testing would be appreciated Smile
Just a quick note this is NOT a metagame changer its just a fun little gimmicky combo Tongue_out_wink
You stated you tested this against Libra GB145RS, but did it have any Metal Face of some sort? That makes a huge difference.
Am i right to guess that Basalt Aquario 85HF/S(HF) VS Libra GB145RS, it only won by Outspin?
Can you test it against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS? (put Basalt in HF)
And Maybe Burn___AD145WD (Basalt in S)
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:57 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: You stated you tested this against Libra GB145RS, but did it have any Metal Face of some sort? That makes a huge difference.

If he didn't state it, then it obviously doesn't.

Also, RustyXD, can you test against top-tier Attack Beyblades ? Thanks.
Used Basalt to balance S?Basalt has Spiral Staircase of Death,this making it more inbalance.85 is pretty low.Doesn't Basalt scrape on the stadium's surface?
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:58 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Basalt has Spiral Staircase of Death,this making it more inbalance.85 is pretty low.Doesn't Basalt scrape on the stadium's surface?

Well, I don't think so. The Basalt Spiral Staircase of death does cause imbalance, but because its used with Aquario, its alright. Now about floor scraping, The reason being HF/S.... If you would notice, HF/S is the tallest bottom if we don't consider 4D. So, the 85 track would also seem to work as a 100 track. Still, I can't say much, as I don't own it.
Um, Rusty, same request as Electric's. Even though you used Pegy145RF, we would like to see a battle against some good top tiers. I'd also love to see Basalt Aquario in HF mode against a Stamina type. Also, I'd like to ask, what mold is your Burn?
So you basically ripped off Fyuuor's idea?
This will suck against attackers, honestly it will have no grip at all.
No , Dan actually i didn't i thought of this combo a while back , i intended to use it at beydays with GB145 but it gets knocked off balance easily , so i thought about a low track , its just a nice little combo its nothing big like
LLDBD145LRF or MLDCH120XF its just a gimmicky combo that gets decent results.
If someone could test it against LLDBD145LRF or MLDCH120XF that would be pretty cool because i dont have XF or LRF .
I will have tests up soon against 230 and top tier attack Wink
ill post test later its getting awesome results Grin
Yeah, really you should be testing against better combo's, and I guess we should look at getting people to note in the OP if they think the combo is gonna be a hugely powerful metagame changer, or kinda niche/gimmicky/cool, but obviously still useful (as otherwise it's not worth a thread Tongue_out).

If you could test against a LTSC, it'd be cool, given that S mode should be giving you horrible results. Earth Bull 85/90WD would be good, as it's harder to KO than Burn Tongue_out
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote: No , Dan actually i didn't i thought of this combo a while back , i intended to use it at beydays with GB145 but it gets knocked off balance easily , so i thought about a low track , its just a nice little combo its nothing big like
If someone could test it against LLDBD145LRF or MLDCH120XF that would be pretty cool because i dont have XF or LRF .

Alright, lol.
So, HF or S against MLD and LLD?
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:15 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote: No , Dan actually i didn't i thought of this combo a while back , i intended to use it at beydays with GB145 but it gets knocked off balance easily , so i thought about a low track , its just a nice little combo its nothing big like

Alright, lol.
The little Rusty combo was to young to be crushed by a Dan Dragon combo... Your like asking "Would your combo like to die fast and painless or slow and smooth?".

Try it against a Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) CS/WD...
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:15 PM)Dan Wrote:

Alright, lol.
HF against both please Tongue_out_wink still i am 99% certain the results wont be very good Wink
but it never hurts to try