MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS

Hah, you see that witty title name over there?

The combination is MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS (Left Spinning, defence mode.)Most of these should be self explanitory, Left Spinning so that BD145 doesn't spin steal, Defence mode to reduce the amount of protrusions which cause recoil, MF and RS to keep it from being knocked out. AD145 is to raise the height of the beyblade so RS doesn't make the beyblade floor scrape. Also, AD145 is the best stamina track known so far other than 230.

MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF vs MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS.
Lightning Tank: 4 wins. The Defending Hero: 16 wins.
Defending Hero has 80% win percentage.

~Defending Hero shot first always.
~BB-10/MFB Attack Stadium used.
~Beylauncher L used with both, same settings.
~Gravity Perseus shot first, followed ASAP by Lightning L Drago.
~Lightning Tank used with Sliding shoot.

A note to mention would be that I don't own a LRF, so Lightning tank should have a few more wins, however not to the extent that it has a higher win rate than hero. I will test this combination against MF Earth Bull 230WD soon, and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost mode).

I would like people to test Hero against the following combinations if possible:
MF Baasalt Bull 230WD/CS
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (boost mode)
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (The ACTUAL Lightning Tank.)

I do NOT claim that this combination is a metagame breaker, however it is a counter towards the supposed "fall of the metagame".

Thank you for reading this thread, and hopefully contributing towards it.
Great results but LRF sure can make a difference. I'd like to see tests with LRF against Hero before I can really judge on whether this can counter the Lightning Tank.
Nice title! But Bluezee will be all over you not using LRF. Makes a huge difference..
I think 230 would be a better track, as there would be less contact of metal wheels, so Gravity's recoil won't affect as much. Also, testing against Stamina and Defense would be useless. Testing against other attack types would be most useful.
Thank you, also I know that LRF can make a big difference, but even Bluezee himself on his thread said that it would make around a 10% win/loss ratio difference, I'd say 70% is pretty good against a combination that didn't have a known counter before, which seemed warrant enough to create this thread.

I actually had to type it up twice because my internet got screwed when I was almost done.

EDIT: I will test The defending hero on 230, and I know Bluezee will attack me for not using LRF, and then he'll post results which say the exact opposite of mine.

Also and Kamenblader, I'm certain that this combination will win almost 100% of the time against other attack types, seeing how RS is involved.
my mf-h lightning l drago bd145MF countered his tank pretty well when we were free playing.
(May. 03, 2011  11:02 PM)KamenBlader Wrote: I think 230 would be a better track, as there would be less contact of metal wheels, so Gravity's recoil won't affect as much. Also, testing against Stamina and Defense would be useless. Testing against other attack types would be most useful.

And I don't see why you used AD145 because you're vsing BD145 which is another 145 so AD145 won't have any major/big use.
AD145's height and stamina is the reason why I used it over something like 100. When I tested 100 it usually outspinned to Lightning Tank due to the RS which has wobbling issues, which I explained in the thread.

I admittedly didn't think of 230, I shall test it soon.
Before I even dare look at your results:
You most certainly are not using the combination to its full potential, like all the Torontonian bladers since I don't think you've been around it for long. A beyblade like this needs to set in with someone before you get amazing, Bluezee-like results.

RS kills right spinners because all defene beys are right-spinning themselves, you've just turned it around here. True.
I will give this a chance, though #1 makes it look like the opposite, but honestly, I've done a lot of Gravity (counter) vs. LT and it dominated Gravity like hell.
(May. 03, 2011  11:08 PM)Dan Wrote: Before I even dare look at your results:
You most certainly are not using the combination to its full potential, like all the Torontonian bladers since I don't think you've been around it for long. A beyblade like this needs to set in with someone before you get amazing, Bluezee-like results.

"Bluezee-like results" It's as if you and he himself are comparing him to a god of beyblade. Also, it's an attack type, it's not a completely new thing that has just been introduced to us. Unless the whole Torontonian beyblading population doesn't know how to shoot an attack type, I'd say we know pretty well how to use it.

(May. 03, 2011  11:08 PM)Dan Wrote: RS kills right spinners because all defense beys are right-spinning themselves, you've just turned it around here. True.
I will give this a chance, though #1 makes it look like the opposite, but honestly, I've done a lot of Gravity (counter) vs. LT and it dominated Gravity like hell.

If so, some test results would be nice please? And in order for your LT to dominate you must have had "Blue-zee like results", but you said earlier that all Torontonian bladers don't know how to use it well, so what makes you the absolute exception? Also, if so what would be your amazing strategy towards using Lightning Tank?

Lightning Tank in the end, is a top tier attack type beyblade, not the new MF Libra CH120RF in our metagame.
Obviously, I'm the god of beyblade...

Seriously though, you guys can't say that people aren't using the combo right everytime they get results that contradict what you're saying.
Alright, but what I mean is more of a 'practice, and I highly doubt that you'll get such results' than a 'you suck with this beyblade, don't try.' Perhaps on a rant of mine, what I mean to say is it hasn't been out for long and I'm making an educated assumption that no one is practicing 24/7 obviously, but a lot of practice with the beyblade makes it much more versatile etc. Does that make sense to any of you, or am I just babbling? My 'exception' is that I didn't just learn about this on the 22nd. Okay, anyone can generally shoot an attack type, but with an intense understanding and experience with a specific combination, you can do much better as Bluezee has. It wasn;t a gaint praising of bluezee, he just has the most practice and experience with it.

Edit; long story short, I decided to vent a bit earlier. Immature of me, yes, hope some of you get what I tried to say, though thoroughly veiled with ranting. Tongue_out Apologies in order?
Great ... Another Hero ... hah!

Nice find. Although may I ask one thing? Why AD145? BD145 or GB145 are better known defense parts.
(May. 03, 2011  11:43 PM)Hero Wrote: Great ... Another Hero ... hah!

Nice find. Although may I ask one thing? Why AD145? BD145 or GB145 are better known defense parts.

It's like that combo recommended by TT on the Vulcan box, only w/ Gravity Perseus instead. Why is Gravity's smash not killing itself? Plus, both Gravity and AD145 are horrible for defense, as seen in original tests before it was found to be a top attack wheel. The explanation makes sense, but it's still bad anyways.
You still dodged my question: What makes this Attack type different than normal attack types other than the higher win percentage? My answer? Nothing.
Practicing with Lightning Tank is the EXACT same thing as practicing with a normal attack type, also, then what would be the intense understanding and experience that would be needed? There's nothing new that's Needing an intense understanding about a new Attack type beyblade combination.

Maybe Bluezee can shoot an attack type better than me, maybe he can't, however is that really to say that he can shoot an attack type beyblade better than all of the WBO, including people such as Kei and me, and yourself?

Again, there's nothing special about Lightning Tank. It's just a top tier attack combination.

(May. 03, 2011  11:43 PM)Hero Wrote: Great ... Another Hero ... hah!

EDIT: Hero, BD145 Normal mode (which is the only mode available with this combination) and GB145 will floor scrape. I needed something which had a good enough defence to take LT's hits, and something that could outspin it.

As for Ga'hooleone, I needed a left spinner in order to not be susceptible to spin stealing, and it was in defence mode so there were no actual protrusions. I admit that Bluezee possibly made one of the best top tier attack types in the game, however that doesn't mean it's unbeatable.
(May. 03, 2011  11:48 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: You still dodged my question: What makes this Attack type different than normal attack types other than the higher win percentage? My answer? Nothing.
Practicing with Lightning Tank is the EXACT same thing as practicing with a normal attack type, also, then what would be the intense understanding and experience that would be needed? There's nothing new that's Needing an intense understanding about a new Attack type beyblade combination.

Maybe Bluezee can shoot an attack type better than me, maybe he can't, however is that really to say that he can shoot an attack type beyblade better than all of the WBO, including people such as Kei and me, and yourself?

Again, there's nothing special about Lightning Tank. It's just a top tier attack combination.

EDIT: Hero, BD145 Normal mode (which is the only mode available with this combination) and GB145 will floor scrape. I needed something which had a good enough defence to take LT's hits, and something that could outspin it.
So you proceed with this? Would you not say that some attack types do indeed have different tendencies, qualities, attributes though most are based on RF/R2F and LRF? If so, practice with a specific combination (x, as it is inherently different from another combination (y) in the same 'category' would give you a better inclination and better results with x, no?
Not completely, and yes.

There are some different tendencies yes, and qualities, and attributes such as CH120's gimmick and Left spinning beys, etc. However my point was that it's not so big that it makes Bluezee the master of MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. Even though as stated earlier, this is possibly one of the best Attack type combinations created, nobody can deny that. It's just that every beyblade will have its own faults.

Also, sorry (and that's sincerely, I'm not saying that to come to a truce of things) if it seems like I'm pressing this topic. I just want it to be clear that Bluezee is not the god of beyblade, and neither is this combination.

Now, since I'm assuming that matter is cleared, can I have some more of people's input/take on this combination/ help with testing? Any results are appreciated. (Yes, even yours Bluezee.)
Actually, it's easier to control an attack type with BD145 than CH120 because it weighs more.
This is interesting. I understand why you would use AD145 in this case, but I'm wondering if there is any merit in using CS over RS. RS's stamina isn't particularly great and has balance issues (although seeing as both beyblades spin in the same direction I doubt, an opposing beyblade could take advantage of it). I definitely think CS could improve this already cool combo. Excellent find Pocky!
RS is fine for this combo as both combinations are going in the same spin direction. CS isn't the best tip in the world, as much as I like it.
I think what helps Hero a lot is RS. LT is meant to have strong and hard hits, which is obviously what makes it such a great combo. Being that RS is a completely rubber bottom it provides much more grip on the stadium then I think CS will. LT has already shown that it can easily knock out a CS Defense Combo.
Wait what? Cye, I think you misunderstanded. I was just naming some things that affects Attack types as an example.

And Tehbrownsauce, I could've sworn I wrote down that I wanted tests with CS on this combo... It must've been on the other time I attempted to type/write this thread and the internet failed on me, but I forgot to type it this time around. Anyways, yes CS test of the Defending Hero would be greatly appreciated to anybody who owns one. (As I don't.)

And, I did a couple of random informal testing with MF gravity Perseus 230RS (AKA the 230 version of Hero), and LT was getting more KOs onto this than the AD145 version, maybe it was because LT was designed to kill 230s? Anyways, I would like to keep it onto AD145 for the time being.

EDIT: Still even after seeing those two posts above me, test CS on this. I don't want to miss any possible things and it's better to be safe than sorry.
Yeah, LT's original purpose was kill anything on 230 and being that's its left-spin and on a 145 track I assume it destroys mostly all 230 combos
It was solely meant to kill 230's, for me at least. It then spawned into what it is today. I can do CS tests. IIRC, my second choice to battle you was MF Gravity Perseus AD145CS (Aggressive as hell CS), coincidentally.
Also, as expected, Earth Bull 230WD wiped the floor with Hero. (Again, informal testing, but testing nonetheless).

So, it seems like this:

LT > 230
230 > Hero
Hero > LT
As well, Hero will generally kill a good amount of attack types, 230 will kill a good amount of defence and some stamina, and LT just kills everything that isn't Hero.