MF F Diablo Nemsis WA130 RF

It's just ok in attack.Heres a fact, it cant beat anything that is at its height range unless it able to get under the other wheel.
It can't beat Duo BD145CS consistently whatsoever..I'd even doubt it getting consistent wins against Death BD145.
Yes.becuase Diablo cannot get underneath a BD145 and stay stable.Wich is why Diablo is preferably used to kill TH170 or 230.
TH170 and 230 combos are already bad enough for defense that Variares and Flash combos would be much more useful and reliable.
Diablo, IMO, should only be used in Anti-Attack combos or Aggressive Defense combos (which are pretty much the same, depending on the metal wheel). Diablo's attack power has been pretty medicore from my use of it and should never be used in an Attack combo over Flash and Variares.
Actualy KaotiK the diablo wheel can be used for a couple reasons or combonations. Because if you look at its shape it has different riges and the 3 main sides are up top down low and one in the middle. So someone can make a combonation that can beat a heavy beyblade with a BD145.
(Mar. 21, 2012  7:01 PM)Dan Wrote: Th!nk: so then Anti-Attack wouldn't be right, then? :V Why not just Heavy Attack..

I'll get some tests but damn I thought you already knew that low recoil Wheels were used.

Because it's primarily aimed at beating Attack types. Diablo has the additional advantage of being able to handle stamina types as well.

Regular Attacker: Wants to be 100% against stamina and then as high as possible against defense.
Anti-Attacker: Wants to be 100% against attack and then as high as possible against stamina because it won't beat any real defense opponents.

DiabloRF is mainly aimed at beating attack, because it's not a great attack wheel. It is, however, a good enough attack wheel to beat stamina more reliably than a round wheel, and then as a bonus it can also beat some defense/stamina balance combos, meaning it is actually versatile. Versatility has been the limitation of Anti-Attack to this point. Diablo provides that versatility.

Get that testing done, but when you do, test against both attack and stamina.
So why would you bother wanting R145 on when BD145 (arguably) works better for Anti-Attack purposes and can still do okay vs. Stamina?

Plastics have OHKO, we have Anti-Attack.
LTSC's aren't easily handled by BD145, especially with Diablo+BD145's sluggish movement. R145 is definitely more attack-oriented though, yes, the idea was, if it still did decently against attack (and I believe I made clear I needed to know how it would do against flash), to provide an easy 100% against stamina as well as high win rates against defense-stamina balance types (the next priority on the list), and perhaps some wins against defense (the last priority on the list).

I don't see your point, OHKO and Anti-Attack are very different, unless you're referring to the limitations of traditional OHKO which are due to the fact they are just attack combos with second-tier attack AR's with low power and high recoil. Those do not serve a competitive purpose in any sense.
I'll test BD variant against LTSC and Flash right now.
Take a shot at 130 just to keep it relevant.
Post the results in the diablo thread, perhaps, for the sake of staying relevant.

And yeah, do test this.
I'd like to see the thread starter finally have those tests that people asked for and he said he would do...
'Universe²'
I'd like to see the thread starter finally have those tests that people asked for and he said he would do universe i cant do any test do to school i will have some tests up on the weekend

Just press the quote button if you're having that much trouble with responding to people. Bottom right of each post, Zer0.

I too would like to see these tests when they are put up.
Is anyone going to do tests....I would, but i dont have the appropriate aquipment right now....-.-
The person who made the tread is apparently busy. They will get around to it when they can

For now, there is no reason to continue posting here until someone does a test. Lets just let this thread sit idle until someone decides to do so