METAL FURY scythe aquario tr145 D

I have created a combo for the new limited format.
The concept was to create a stamina type with metal fury scythe wheel.
Parts: its in the title lol. I had chosen tr145 because I couldn't find my taller tracks and more plastic more weight
Launch: I launched it parallel to the staduim floor
stadium: bb 10 attack stadium
gear: 3 seg grip, beylauncer, bey launcher L
test
scythe aquario vs lightning l drago ch120 rf
wins:14
losses:6

Sliding shot for LLD
scythe aquario vs screw kerbex 90 r2f
wins:12
losses:8

sliding shot for kerbex
1. Why tr145 and not 230?
2. Why did u bank LLD and not slide shot?
3. How was ray kerbecs launched?
Sorry about that I got my names mixed up im doing several different tests at once
OK, first, you should really do best out of 20. Halve those combos are not that good. I found it's hard it got 100% on eveything. I'll be testing soon...
Ok I'll do 20 rounds next time. Any combo suggestions
Against other good stamina: Burn/Eartth Aquario AD145WD ECT. Take a look at Ingulit's thread in MFB: LTD.
On ingulits thread on the competitive list theysaid there was none YET, but I read th!nks post under the op thats where I got thoes combos
Earth Bull 230CS please. You must do 20 rounds for official testing.
No, not that one. The "MFB: Limited :: READ ME BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD" It tells you what to do. What good combos you should try test against.
Dang I feel dumb I'll get some more test done within the hour
EDIT: did more test for the combo up to 20 each ( unless I didn't change one then I just did 10 more rounds and added the wins and losses. I also just found my 230 track for the earth bull test
(Dec. 23, 2013  12:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. Why tr145 and not 230?

While 230 along with other taller tracks like TH170 are good, 145 heights are also good for Stamina. TR145 is one that has not been tested much, if any, but is expected to perform well for Stamina Customs at 145 height. Weather it tops W145 or not remains to be seen though.

As for the actual custom, it could be promising, but I believe it should be tested against other customs to get a real feel for its worth. Try testing against:

Earth/Duo/Burn_____AD145/W145 WD
Earth/Duo/Burn_____230 D
Earth______85 WD
Earth______85 RSF

While testing against attack customs with a Stamina custom is not really needed, it would be nice since Scythe is actually pretty heavy, so to see how it would hold up against Attack types would be nice. Instead of LLD, it would be nice to see some tests against Cosmic or Gravity customs.
Alright give it a shot
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Yes I will. IMO, though I think they'll end up 50/50 or AD145 just winning. I'll start testing soon.
also try testing mf-l/mf-h/mf-l/mf-m burn aqaurio/gasher/bull 90 mf, i can't test this because i don't have any of these parts anymore except for mf-h and mf
(Dec. 23, 2013  6:56 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
...oh my, I just realized that the custom in the OP was not using WD.
It has been proven in the past that WD works better with 145 height tracks as opposed to D which works better on 230 than WD. Definitely consider swapping the bottom to WD.

Galaxy Blade if yu have some free time could you test Scythe Cancer TR145 WD vs Scythe
Cancer AD145 WD ? I would like to see how much of a difference TR145 makes.

FWIW, in a mirror match on 230, WD will usually outspin D (it also does so at 145, of course) but does worse against lower opponents. Just saying this because it seems to be forgotten, really, and this is an opportunity to mention it.

Personally, I don't think TR145 is particularly well distributed for stamina, especially as it's three-sided and most stamina wheels aren't.
Yah... I've tested TR145 for Stamina before, and, well, it didn't do too great. :\ Needless to say it doesn't provide the best weight distribution, being a 3-sided Track in a game full of two-sided wheels.
If there was a three sided stamina wheel in limited it might have some use as the wheels seem to grind against and destabilise LTSC a little, but this was on RS where I wouldn't notice any recoil (and if one of the wheels jams up like occasionally happens to mine, it becomes aggressive which would probably mean dangerous recoil for stamina types anyway). Will maybe try it out tomorrow or something, if nothing else catches my interest when I'm fiddling with stuff.
(Dec. 24, 2013  11:04 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: OK, I've done Kai Hiwatari's tests for now:

Clear wheels, Metal Wheels, Tips, swapped every 10 rounds:

Scythe Cancer TR145WD VS Scythe Cancer AD145WD

ScytheTR145 : 9/20 (7 OS's, 2 KO's)
ScytheAD145: 11/20 (10 OS's, 1 KO's)

ScytheTR145 win rate: 45%

Scythe TR145 came so close in the end. It does have use, but if I was to use W145... I have a feeling it'd get worse results.

Very much appreciated Galaxy Blade. I had a feeling that W145 would remain the better Stamina Track for mid heights, but I am glad to see that TR145 had decent results though.