METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Aug. 24, 2008  6:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's an Attack-type Bey Stadium ... of course the openings are wide.

The only thing I'm disappointed by is that it's clear.

Supposedly the plastic is pretty resilient.

IMO, the openings are TOO wide considering how small MFB are.
(Aug. 24, 2008  12:07 AM)Kuznetsov Wrote: Made my first MFB video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnqaDxR-E0

I plan to make more of these. If anyone can think of anything I can improve on before I use the same style as a standard, I'd appreciate feedback.

This is a great video Kuznetsov. Thanks for putting it up Smile
Nice video Kuznetsov, good camera angle and set-up. I wouldn't add music to it, unless the videos lasted longer, seems fine as it is now. Looking forward for more MFB videos.
(Aug. 24, 2008  12:26 AM)Evan Wrote: Best MFB video on youtube. My only suggestion is music, but great angle, great backdrop (the walls), great quality. Please make more
To be honest I prefer to make them without music so the raw sound of the battles can be heard clearer. Also this way viewers can listen to their own music over it and not have to turn down anything they were listening to or put up with music they don't like.

(Aug. 24, 2008  1:37 AM)boh Wrote: Great Vid.....why did you remove the other 2 vids?
First one was because I wanted to test if I could top the standard quality. The second was when I tried saving it with different settings and it didn't look half as good.
They've stopped appearing in the search now and they were both the same videos as the current one anyway.

DX is very much like the TA, the only thing I haven't seen any of the MF blades do yet is ridge-ride around the inner circle, maybe we'll see that with metal and rubber tips, unless it's because edges of the inner rim are more rounded. (Infact I might test this by using some HMS blades in the DX to confirm if they still ridge-ride.)

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'll try and shoot some more videos today.
(Aug. 24, 2008  12:07 AM)Kuznetsov Wrote: Made my first MFB video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnqaDxR-E0

I plan to make more of these. If anyone can think of anything I can improve on before I use the same style as a standard, I'd appreciate feedback.
Awesome video, Kuznetsov, I'm looking forward to more.
I love the quality, especially on High, and although the video was short, it was really good.

Does Pegasis really rattle that much, or is it just the sound? From the video, it sounds like when Pegasis isn't roaming the stadium, the parts rattle. :\

(Aug. 24, 2008  3:58 AM)matt2796 Wrote: I'm happy, happy, so very very happy!!!
ideal808 got the blades in today!!!

They've had a couple of the blades already. :\
hey, japblader put some more vids on youtube. better this time
(Aug. 24, 2008  8:05 PM)boh Wrote: hey, japblader put some more vids on youtube. better this time

That was uncalled for..you shouldn't be so rude and demanding of hm.

Grey: We've seen Pegasus rattle in almost every video..
(Aug. 24, 2008  8:21 PM)flashfox Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  8:05 PM)boh Wrote: hey, japblader put some more vids on youtube. better this time
boh was simply stating that japbeyblader uploaded some videos earlier today.
(Aug. 24, 2008  9:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  8:21 PM)flashfox Wrote:
boh was simply stating that japbeyblader uploaded some videos earlier today.
what I meant to say at the end was that the video was better this time than the last one he made before. Thanks Kai-V for understanding
Ah, my fault. I apologise.

You should link them to avoid any future confusion. Although I need to re-learn my grammar as well.
(Aug. 24, 2008  9:51 PM)flashfox Wrote: Ah, my fault. I apologise.

You should link them to avoid any future confusion. Although I need to re-learn my grammar as well.
i don't blame you, i always make mistakes on grammer but i'm kinda getting there
Do you not have a light in your room or something?
Nice videos, japblader. Lighting could be better, but still, the sound is better. That, and when you don't talk in the video, it looks much more professional. Smile
Looks great Kei.

Also I probably don't need to tell you this, but please take some pics in the Wiki-style for the articles and write the articles if you can. I am sorry guys but I am having trouble getting them in time.
(Aug. 25, 2008  1:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks great Kei.

Also I probably don't need to tell you this, but please take some pics in the Wiki-style for the articles and write the articles if you can. I am sorry guys but I am having trouble getting them in time.

Done that already. I will be uploading them sometime tonight or tomorrow. And the articles will follow soon.
Has any1 who ordered from Toywiz gotten them yet?
ideal got them in stock friday. sadly they are shipping them out monday. toywiz hasnt gotten anything yet because no one likes them Grin
i hope they create a trutle MFB it's wheel could be a turtle shell( i'm thinking if something along the lines of the shells that where in all the mario games)
(Aug. 25, 2008  5:05 AM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: i hope they create a trutle MFB it's wheel could be a turtle shell( i'm thinking if something along the lines of the shells that where in all the mario games)

Please use this topic for posts like this:

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1438.html
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not have a light in your room or something?

it was raining and i forgot to turn my lamp on so it wasn't good (i usesd the light in my room
(Aug. 24, 2008  8:21 PM)flashfox Wrote: Grey: We've seen Pegasus rattle in almost every video..
It's mainly the slight looseness between the track and bottom that causes the rattle. Despite that it's really secure, the bottoms click on and stay on.

Great to see more people are able to get MFB's now.
Yay <3 Mine are shipping out today! I'm getting all of them, so I will begin posting reviews when I get them.
wait, when takara says mfb's are being realeased overseas in 2010, does that include canada ???

if it does, i am sooo pisssed