METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Aug. 10, 2008  1:21 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  12:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why'd he use a terrible, old stadium

the world may never know

Because hes an OG
What MFB did he use in those vids?

Leone and Pegasus, I believe.

Leone serves its defense purpose very well, even against Pegasus.

Pegasus has fast movement speed in that stadium, but it's effectiveness in things like the MFB stadiums and TB and TBTS are still to be determined.
Im guessing then hes useing Dracile G since it was the last in the line of plastic draciles and dracile was the "defence" type in the plastic gen and wants to show how the defence type of MFB does against it.
^^^
That's a pretty good guess.
But then how do you explain the stadium?
Hes an OG
For all that he could of used the best Draciel... or maybe he didn't know. Anyway, Peg looks awesome!

I'm intrested in the AR of Bull as well. Thinking of some combos...
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:37 PM)boh Wrote: any more news n videos today?
If there is any news, it will be posted ASAP. Please be patient.
I doubt we'll ever see them outside of Japan, but the Beyarena arcade machines look pretty cool
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html
(Aug. 10, 2008  5:47 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I doubt we'll ever see them outside of Japan

Do you mean the MFB? And yeah, the Beyarcade arena looks VERY cool.
What is the one beyblade on page five of the CoroCoro magazine scans at beybladeforums.com? I haven't seen it before. Here is the link. http://zpfansubs.com/downloads/scans/vol364_5.jpg
........ What the heck are beypointers for?!?
(Aug. 10, 2008  6:27 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: What is the one beyblade on page five of the CoroCoro magazine scans at beybladeforums.com? I haven't seen it before. Here is the link. http://zpfansubs.com/downloads/scans/vol364_5.jpg

It is the one pictured on the right side of the page, here.

(Aug. 10, 2008  6:29 PM)alu123 Wrote: ........ What the heck are beypointers for?!?

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Metal_F...Beypointer

Guys, try checking the MFB wiki article before you ask things.
Huh, The pointer looks kinda looks useless. Fun, but useless.
It's a good way to trace how well you're doing I guess.
since the blades are already released, are there anymore things you gonna show us since u couldn't last time Bey Brad?
(Aug. 10, 2008  8:55 PM)boh Wrote: since the blades are already released, are there anymore things you gonna show us since u couldn't last time Bey Brad?

If I have something to show, I'll show it.
i wonder why toywiz n ideal808 doesn't have them yet. couldn't they get them by 2 day using 2 day express or somethin. when i was ordering them, i asked how much it would cost for rush delivery n they take 20 dollar charge, what a rip off
(Aug. 10, 2008  9:52 PM)boh Wrote: i wonder why toywiz n ideal808 doesn't have them yet. couldn't they get them by 2 day using 2 day express or somethin. when i was ordering them, i asked how much it would cost for rush delivery n they take 20 dollar charge, what a rip off
Be patient.
How can they rush the delivery to you if they don't even have them in stock yet?
Rush delivery will occur as soon as they get the blades in stock.
Relax man.
Go read a book.
Are there any like in depth reviews about these blades in the Japanese Bey community?
(Aug. 10, 2008  10:03 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Are there any like in depth reviews about these blades in the Japanese Bey community?

Don't you think we would mention it if we found one?
hey, the beypointer kind of remind me of the bey battle analyzer. they both kind of work the same way
The bey pointer is a good idea, but people will probably find a way to cheat and fool it.
It's great to know they're finally hitting stores in Japan! With those metal wheels...it makes me wonder...will they all weigh the same or will Takara-Tomy make the weight of each blade different?

For instance, the defence type MFB might be heavier to make it more stable and fend off attacks more efficiently or Pegasus could be light to make it spin faster and have more attack power.

What do you think?
(Aug. 11, 2008  8:20 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: It's great to know they're finally hitting stores in Japan! With those metal wheels...it makes me wonder...will they all weigh the same or will Takara-Tomy make the weight of each blade different?

For instance, the defence type MFB might be heavier to make it more stable and fend off attacks more efficiently or Pegasus could be light to make it spin faster and have more attack power.

What do you think?

Ofcourse, Beyblade has always been about different weights. Pegasus obviously has all it's weight on the outisde, as to promote movement.
(Aug. 11, 2008  8:20 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: For instance, the defence type MFB might be heavier to make it more stable and fend off attacks more efficiently or Pegasus could be light to make it spin faster and have more attack power.

What do you think?

Actually, I think the lighter the blade, the lower the spin speed. That's why the HMS had had higher spin velocities...right?

But I agree, I think that MFBs will have bigger differences in Weight, now that the Wheels/ARs are full-metal.