METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Aug. 27, 2008  12:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2008  1:19 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Will the manga be available in the UK in stores or just by internet shops?
Nothing should be available officially outside Japan before 2010. I have been repeating this way too many times since the Metal Fight Beyblade news.

Surely some Japanese (online) book stores will offer it though, once we have an official release date for the manga.

I want that manga!
i started reading the manga its has some awsome extras and stuff but ive only got 1,2,3,4,9 and 10
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:44 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: I want that manga!

Me too. There's a book store called Borders that sells a lot of manga, maybe I'll be able to pick it up there when it has been released.
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:52 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i started reading the manga its has some awsome extras and stuff but ive only got 1,2,3,4,9 and 10

which manga? the new metal fight beyblade anime, if it was how did u get ure hands on it?
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:53 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:44 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: I want that manga!

Me too. There's a book store called Borders that sells a lot of manga, maybe I'll be able to pick it up there when it has been released.
Thats where I bought all mine, I bought out all the Beyblade manga left there a few months ago.
(Aug. 27, 2008  6:52 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:52 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i started reading the manga its has some awsome extras and stuff but ive only got 1,2,3,4,9 and 10

which manga? the new metal fight beyblade anime, if it was how did u get ure hands on it?

Kai-V just said that the MFB manga won't be out for a while, so why would you assume that he had volume 10 of the MFB manga?
Serious

He was talking about the the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Manga. Y'know, Tyson, Dragoon, Team BBA, etc.
Is it possible for this thread to be rated -5?
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Is it possible for this thread to be rated -5?

i may have to put this into the code
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Is it possible for this thread to be rated -5?

i may have to put this into the code

start working on it

Seriously though, all of them look so generic, like the Duel Masters characters. I suppose this is to be expected from a show being aimed at children, but the character design on the old anime was SO much better in my opinion.
It is pretty generic; you have the usual spiky-haired protagonist, his emo-looking rival, a token fat guy, and what appears to be some sort of crazy antagonist. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the beyblades combine to form Voltron or something.
i actually dont think the characters look too bad..i kinda for see the face being the piece to "activate" the blade since Ginga has it attached to his wrist and not on the blade itself..they are fine to me
(Aug. 29, 2008  6:00 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: It is pretty generic; you have the usual spiky-haired protagonist, his emo-looking rival, a token fat guy, and what appears to be some sort of crazy antagonist. Next thing you'll be telling me is that they beyblades combine to form Voltron or something.

Sort of like how Takaos Beyblades kept Transforming? XD

Yeah the Main Character looks like, Daichi x Duel Masters Kid x Harry Potter ( Check out the scar Pinching_eyes_2 ).

And you can tell why one of the characters is Emo, because he always ends up losing battles because he has the Saggitario blade.
no, the one with the saggitario has like a western look to me, like a cowboy type without the hat..the crazy kid has the defender
Jeeze, the Ginga guy still doesn't have goggles or a baseball cap, he's not fit to lead.
This series is going to fail hard.

MFB is doomed guys.
God, the characters look fine to me. I'm excited.
I think the sale of the toys to new bladers will partly depend on whether the series is good or not. A lot of people I know got hooked on beyblade because they saw the anime first.
back to the character, this ginga guy look like kai and if ginga is like kai then I hope that they will make ginga talk more because in the old series kai diden't talk at all and it is annoying because what the point of having a character not talk in beyblade?
Kai did talk, just not as much as Tyson or Daichi. Both of them annoy me though *shudders*
(Aug. 29, 2008  10:05 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Kai did talk, just not as much as Tyson or Daichi. Both of them annoy me though *shudders*

Tyson is not annoying but Dachi sure was, the voice of Dachi was very annoying and that jumping up and down thing was also annoying too
(Aug. 29, 2008  6:00 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: It is pretty generic; you have the usual spiky-haired protagonist, his emo-looking rival, a token fat guy, and what appears to be some sort of crazy antagonist. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the beyblades combine to form Voltron or something.

Except that in this case, the token fat guy is the emo-looking rival.

This'll be terrible. I hate how they nerfed Bull's character, I knew they'd make him a total wreck. I just knew it.
And the dude with Sagittario, wth? Why is he all "mysterious"?
And the defensive guy, why is he wild?

And moar importantly, who is this misteryus ryeval!?
[Image: wftkidvy3.jpg]
(lol)
that guy rules
(Aug. 29, 2008  11:34 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  6:00 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: It is pretty generic; you have the usual spiky-haired protagonist, his emo-looking rival, a token fat guy, and what appears to be some sort of crazy antagonist. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the beyblades combine to form Voltron or something.

Except that in this case, the token fat guy is the emo-looking rival.

This'll be terrible. I hate how they nerfed Bull's character, I knew they'd make him a total wreck. I just knew it.
And the dude with Sagittario, wth? Why is he all "mysterious"?
And the defensive guy, why is he wild?

And moar importantly, who is this misteryus ryeval!?
[Image: wftkidvy3.jpg]
(lol)

what do u mean bull character and Sagittario character? I thought there only 1 picture