METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Aug. 30, 2008  11:14 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  11:06 PM)Train Wrote: I'm surprised to see bull's beyblader looking so much like a thug. Chiron's blader looks totally bad carp, but yeah wow Leone's looks like a total psychopath...

are u sure this new beyblade series be for little kids because that green/white hair guy look like he going to kill someone with a beyblade

HAHAHAHAHA

I am so glad you're back.
"#1 Hobby of CoroCoro is back!"
"He'll definately pump you up."

By any chance, did Borat happen to author this manga?
Yo for kicks can the OP (or BT) add a poll, about Ginga
My expectations are low but to me he's cool enough. I'd be hatin if he was puny like Daichi (ugh)

(Aug. 29, 2008  11:34 PM)Grey Wrote: And moar importantly, who is this misteryus ryeval!?
[Image: wftkidvy3.jpg]
(lol)

hahah Im glad im not the only one who noticed
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:43 PM)Blue Wrote: Yo for kicks can the OP (or BT) add a poll, about Ginga
"What do you think of Ginga ?" ?
"Does Ginga PUMP YOU UP?"
(Aug. 31, 2008  11:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "Does Ginga PUMP YOU UP?"
Hah, go ahead.
i love how leone's character/wielder is very psychotic looking.

Smile
(Sep. 01, 2008  2:04 AM)bugturtles Wrote: i love how leone's character/wielder is very psychotic looking.

Smile

You would, Mr. Sword Them Cut Them. Serious
to be honest, none of the characters really impress me
Added a poll which asks what you think of the MFB anime/manga.
I'll give you one good guess what I voted for.
personally i prefer to be pumped both up and down
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: personally i prefer to be pumped both up and down

Great post hahahaha

This anime looks like an average Japanese toy anime. I just hope Bakugan doesn't beat it Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 01, 2008  2:07 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  2:04 AM)bugturtles Wrote: i love how leone's character/wielder is very psychotic looking.

Smile

You would, Mr. Sword Them Cut Them. Serious

can you blame me?

DJ - Fab!
(Aug. 31, 2008  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:43 PM)Blue Wrote: Yo for kicks can the OP (or BT) add a poll, about Ginga
"What do you think of Ginga ?" ?
(Aug. 31, 2008  11:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "Does Ginga PUMP YOU UP?"

ROFL
I am the only one to vote "It PUMPS Me UPPP!!"
srry guys I think i just identify with him.
Real recognize real, no whaaImean? trusss
wtf is that fat man really bulls owner???
(Sep. 08, 2008  7:08 AM)pegasis Wrote: wtf is that fat man really bulls owner???
Yes, he is.
The problem here is that the characters are generic as carp. I mean seriously, remove Ginga's headband and tear off a pants leg and he's Daichi EXACTLY.
If some anime artist on DeviantArt had come up with these, I'd probably be impressed.
But it's from the official people.

It's not that they're bad, but that you would expect more. But I guess that's what happens with two completely different manga artists.
I (along with many other things) miss the old designs for the eyes, they seemed so full of life ;_;
Not sure if this helps out with the Ginga situation, but I partially colored him:
[Image: Ginga.jpg]
I think there's a bit more appeal now... to me at least. Still not Takao though!
It does look better now, lol. But I've been excited the whole time, soooo.
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:36 PM)G Wrote: Not sure if this helps out with the Ginga situation, but I partially colored him:
[Image: Ginga.jpg]
I think there's a bit more appeal now... to me at least. Still not Takao though!

Looks a bit better, but try to make the big Hell's Angel clown that controls Bull to look appealing. Now that's a challenge.
i made these,,what do u think
Attached Files

.bmp   12345.bmp (Size: 492.82 KB / Downloads: 81)
.bmp   hhggjjjhaaaaa.bmp (Size: 462.05 KB / Downloads: 79)
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: i made these,,what do u think
DAMMIT, WHY CAN'T I DRAW BETTER PICTURES ON MS PAINT?????
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: i made these,,what do u think

Other than proportions, they look nice. I don't think the Leo dude is really that muscular; from the looks of the scans, he was actually rather scrawny. O.o Leo dude's shirt and pants are good, too; in the scans, his shirt cuts off above the navel. Tired

One thing: Why do you give them long hair? Guys really shouldn't have that long of hair IMO, but that's not really my point: it's not really an improvement to make them look like Tyson.