METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Aug. 18, 2008  3:57 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Hell, on the main page of the official Beyblade website, didn't it say somthing like "Im thirteen and i definatly have a bit-breast so stop thinking they are not real." Anyone else remember that? God, isn't thirteen a little too old to beleive in that sorta stuff?

Yeah. It's still there, if you look. It's really sad.
Wow, thats brainwashing...

Also, i like how in the gear section, they still advertise Beyblades you can buy, then link it to the Hasbro company page even though they now no longer sell Beyblades...
(Aug. 18, 2008  4:28 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Wow, thats brainwashing...

Also, i like how in the gear section, they still advertise Beyblades you can buy, then link it to the Hasbro company page even though they now no longer sell Beyblades...

Well, the site hasn't been touched in a couple years.

Maybe they'll restore it when the MFB anime is released Internationally.
why doesnt hasbro sell anything if like every online major store still has to mobile stadiums? anyone i guess do the bit beast convo here, look at what ever i said in general mfb
i hope they the new MFB series was created with the mistakes of the old serioes in mind, I don't really mind if they have bit beasts but i don't want every character they come across i the series to have one( like season 2 and 3 & the last half of season 1), the show was heaps betta when they where battling without every oponant having a bit beast but nstead had a unique blading technique like all those teams the blade breakers faced in the asian and american tornaments.
(Aug. 18, 2008  11:37 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: i hope they the new MFB series was created with the mistakes of the old serioes in mind, I don't really mind if they have bit beasts but i don't want every character they come across i the series to have one( like season 2 and 3 & the last half of season 1), the show was heaps betta when they where battling without every oponant having a bit beast but nstead had a unique blading technique like all those teams the blade breakers faced in the asian and american tornaments.

The Manga actually explained it at least.

In the Manga (Vol. 3), Hitoshi explains that during Tyson's and Kai's battle in the Super Battle Tournament (Tournament for Japanese Title), Tyson's Dragoon, Kai's Dranzer, Max's Draciel, and Ray's Driger all joined forces, which awoke spirits in hundreds of other Beyblades areound the world.

So, in the manga, the Four Holy Beasts were the only Bit-Beasts in existance (except for, maybe, Strata Dragoon) until their powers became one, which awoke Bit-Beasts like Galeon and Wolbrog and Trygle and etc.

I like this explanation a lot more than the anime's.
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:24 PM)Brye Wrote: why doesnt hasbro sell anything if like every online major store still has to mobile stadiums? anyone i guess do the bit beast convo here, look at what ever i said in general mfb

Because it's discontinued, they don't want people buying old stuff from Hasbro Toy Shop, in fact, one of the reasons people(read: Collectors) use HTS is because they can get Hasbro stuff before Retail launches. For a discontinued line, this is worth nothing.
(Aug. 18, 2008  2:59 PM)Grey Wrote: Libra, Virgo...etc. can't have magical beasts that help the main characters cheat.

I'm pretty sure a virgin appearing out of nowhere would be very much cheating.

(Aug. 18, 2008  3:57 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Hell, on the main page of the official Beyblade website, didn't it say somthing like "Im thirteen and i definatly have a bit-breast so stop thinking they are not real." Anyone else remember that? God, isn't thirteen a little too old to beleive in that sorta stuff?

More importantly, why didn't anyone take this down?!

(Aug. 18, 2008  11:37 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: i hope they the new MFB series was created with the mistakes of the old serioes in mind

I bet it won't.
In general everything would be better about beyblades if bit beast wern't in the show. I know a kid who bladed just because he though they were real and then stop once he realized they were fake....just little stickers.
that scan looks much better!...i think the characters may actually come out great
Me too. Ginga looks better than I first thought he would.
Yeah, that looks a lot better.
Kid looks like a cross between that Duel Master's Kid and Daichi... I can't believe they actually managed to RUIN Daichi..
I don't particularily care for this Ginga fellow, but with these recent developments my interest in him, as well as my approval of him, has dropped.
(Aug. 24, 2008  10:30 PM)G Wrote: Has to be Daichi's cousin...

Maybe he's Daichi's son. In the special chapter at the end of the last manga volume, Max, Tyson, Kai and Ray (along with the other characters) are grown up and have kids. Could be Daichi's son maybe...
(Aug. 26, 2008  12:23 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  10:30 PM)G Wrote: Has to be Daichi's cousin...

Maybe he's Daichi's son. In the special chapter at the end of the last manga volume, Max, Tyson, Kai and Ray (along with the other characters) are grown up and have kids. Could be Daichi's son maybe...

Actually, Metal fight beyblade ( as i have heard) is actually more of a reboot rather than a continuation, so even if ginga turns out to be a descendant of dachi in the manga, i wouldn't put my hopes up that the descendant part would be in the anime when it comes out in 5-6 years time.
lol, why do you think it'll take so long?
(Aug. 24, 2008  4:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Scan of Ginga, from a Japanese fan :
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...&p=5343978

That ain't bad imo. Still I never dig scars on the forehead.

Kai V im confused, the manga is out now? or soon.
And anime is in the pipeline right, but seeing as they are launching mfb now it should be a while longer than jan 09 right?

then again 4 layer system was out in 1999, with beyblade airing january 2000. afaik

I guess i'm confused with the manga and how long its been published.
I thought the new show would be released in Jan 09 too. Can't remember where I heard/read it though.
(Aug. 26, 2008  12:49 PM)Blue Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  4:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Scan of Ginga, from a Japanese fan :
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...&p=5343978

That ain't bad imo. Still I never dig scars on the forehead.

Kai V im confused, the manga is out now? or soon.
And anime is in the pipeline right, but seeing as they are launching mfb now it should be a while longer than jan 09 right?

then again 4 layer system was out in 1999, with beyblade airing january 2000. afaik

I guess i'm confused with the manga and how long its been published.
The manga has not been officially published yet by Shogakugan. A few chapters (or just one) of the first volume are supposed to appear in the next CoroCoro issue (September).

Somehow, it seems Japanese fans were able to put their hands on it sooner though. Or a few pictures appeared in a sub-issue of CoroCoro.

I think the first season might have been broadcast in 2001. Yet, TAKARA took some time back then to realise the potential Beyblade had.

The fourth season should be broadcast in January, especially since the manga should be available shortly before 2009.
Will the manga be available in the UK in stores or just by internet shops?
(Aug. 26, 2008  1:19 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Will the manga be available in the UK in stores or just by internet shops?
Nothing should be available officially outside Japan before 2010. I have been repeating this way too many times since the Metal Fight Beyblade news.

Surely some Japanese (online) book stores will offer it though, once we have an official release date for the manga.