METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
I posted pictures of the new main character on Beyblade Spirit :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...topic=8706

No comment ...

Edit by Kei: Just moved all of the posts about the MFB anime/manga from the hobby thread. Please continue discussion here.
Seriously?

Looks like a competitive character, which might be a great thing, will get kids into competing against eachother which could mean heaps more tournaments.
looks like a new daichi but older and tougher look!
Looks a bit like the Crash B-Daman main character and Ryohei (lmaoo) from KHR with the tape on the nose look and the extreme-ness.

I see Shobu's hair on one of the scans lmaooo
Obviously it is going to be a hot-headed character. I find the design very basic ...

I just noticed it was written "GINGA desu" on one of the pictures. Is Ginga a name ?
[EDIT :] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginga
i think this series will exceed the others exponentially!..the main character already looks cool and i cant wait to see the rest!..but for some reason, that character looks like one of the ones i saw on one of the special edition blades like i think it was called bakutenryu etanzel or the other ones like that..but i know i saw a design like him
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I find the design very basic ...

Agreed. It looks like something a 13 year old anime fan drew up.

Which, who knows, may or may not be the case. lol
well im just happy they didnt continue with the main characters..that was gettin boring seeing them all the time
Well its not as if this is some big surprise, we've known since the announcement of a new anime that there would be a new cast.
Dude's not wearing a hat, he clearly isn't qualified to be world champ.
i wanna see more! dammit i wish i had corocoro magazine rite now!
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:49 PM)Takao Wrote: Dude's not wearing a hat, he clearly isn't qualified to be world champ.

He'll get one in an epic battle against his grandfather for the spirit of the flying baboon laser cannon.
lol wow...i wonder how much they are going to develop him
New main character doesn't really impress me at all.

It is a kids show though.
Yeah, but IMO they could've at least tried to produce a half decent character
Unless the story and character development actually overwhelm me, I almost think I am going to focus on the hobby instead ...
well maybe this is just a sketch..things may change and new characters may look even better...dont look down on it just yet
The characters looked somewhat like this in parts of the official beyblade manga.
i hope the main character of bull is not a girl...no offense.
I think hes livable with, not great or anything though.

PS: I also noticed Shobu's hair Grin
I think this kid looks way cooler then season 1 Tyson. The new series (anime and hobby) seems to be going for a punk/graffiti style design, eh? I'm not complaining.
I'm not going to say much about the character design until I see the rest of the cast, but do we know who the artist is? It could be Takao Aoki, judging only from the style of Ginga. Maybe not though.
For the record, Ginga is an AWFUL name.
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:47 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I see Shobu's hair on one of the scans lmaooo
Lol, I noticed Shobu's hair before Ginga. I thought Duel Masters was dead.

(Aug. 11, 2008  5:57 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm not going to say much about the character design until I see the rest of the cast, but do we know who the artist is? It could be Takao Aoki, judging only from the style of Ginga. Maybe not though.
Looks like it. He reminds me of how the manga characters are drawn, as someone pointed out earlier. I kinda hope it's Takao Aoki, I liked his style.

(Aug. 11, 2008  5:59 PM)Roan Wrote: For the record, Ginga is an AWFUL name.
It sounds apelike. "Me Ginga! Me No Daichi!"

...y'know, since he seems a lot like Daichi, only taller.
I'm hating Ginga's scar the most. Hopefully it has some kind of purpose, unlike Daichi's scar, which was just kinda there.
Daichi's scar was there to glow when he used Great Cutter, lol