METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Why would ginga jump off a building to just save a beyblade, I know that it a manga and ginga care about his blade but really nobody in there right mind will jump off a building to save his/her beyblade
(Oct. 07, 2008  6:46 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Why would ginga jump off a building to just save a beyblade, I know that it a manga and ginga care about his blade but really nobody in there right mind will jump off a building to save his/her beyblade

Maybe he was afraid that the blade would start to spin violently while falling, creating a twister or something. Or he was afraid it would hit a person in the head, and end up killing them, because you know, Ginga cares.
(Oct. 07, 2008  6:46 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Why would ginga jump off a building to just save a beyblade, I know that it a manga and ginga care about his blade but really nobody in there right mind will jump off a building to save his/her beyblade
i would
(Oct. 07, 2008  1:41 PM)Animeblader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  4:55 AM)Train Wrote: Thanks Kai V. This looks like a straight copy of what we all know and love except they switched it up a bit. Kid with sinister looks and eye tattoos leading a group of evil beybladers in a warehouse hideout where they kidnap our hero's little best friend? First guy that seems to be a rough customer turning out to be a wimp? This is like a direct copy. With the minimalist of tweaks to it.

That said I did enjoy it quite a lot I never thought it'd be this cool.
its kinda like when kai and his gang kidnapped kenny and that 1 blader carlos is like that 1 blader takes the blades except he didnt break them
just like the first season

Thank you that was the point.
umm..i cant see manga pgs 185 or any others after it..what do i do??
(Oct. 07, 2008  9:16 PM)Animeblader Wrote:
i would

Serious

I doubt Brad would even do that
i would

u do know that we live in real life so if u jump off the building to save a blade then u die
My thoughts on this manga chapter:

Wow, I never expected Leo's and Bull's bladers to both be in the the Face Hunters gang. Bull's blader and Ginta both look fairly old; Bull's Blader has sideburns going past his jawbone! Gasp (how old are they supposed to be?)

And I kinda miss the mysterious guy from the CoroCoro scans. Maybe he was scrapped, or maybe it's Kenta's older bro...
Thanks a ton kai-v!!!

IMO, leo`s owner is the best designed, i wish he was a good guy ;_; . Bull`s owner`s head, when seen at a angle, reminds me of that one potato head thing where you`d take apart its face.
As for that whole no bit beasts and how could libra be one, aside from MANY other possibilities I`ve come to a conclusion. Many beyblades were used in the anime.
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:20 AM)Bluezee Wrote: umm..i cant see manga pgs 185 or any others after it..what do i do??
They work for me ... Do you want me to try to send them to you in another way ?

Grey Wrote:(how old are they supposed to be?)
10-11-12.

Grey Wrote:And I kinda miss the mysterious guy from the CoroCoro scans. Maybe he was scrapped, or maybe it's Kenta's older bro...
I would not say he was abandoned ... I would like him to be the new mysterious Wolf blader, since Sagittario did not fit him.
that would be good kai-v..could u do that?
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Grey Wrote:(how old are they supposed to be?)
10-11-12.

Grey Wrote:And I kinda miss the mysterious guy from the CoroCoro scans. Maybe he was scrapped, or maybe it's Kenta's older bro...
I would not say he was abandoned ... I would like him to be the new mysterious Wolf blader, since Sagittario did not fit him.

WTH 10
WHAT 10 YEAR OLD HAS SIDEBURNS
WHY

And also, I'd love that, it would fit him perfectly. Now that you mention it, it wouldn't be all that surprising if the mysterious/withdrawn/lonely-looking guy used Wolf. It fits the cliches perfectly.
(Oct. 07, 2008  4:55 AM)Train Wrote: Thanks Kai V. This looks like a straight copy of what we all know and love except they switched it up a bit. Kid with sinister looks and eye tattoos leading a group of evil beybladers in a warehouse hideout where they kidnap our hero's little best friend? First guy that seems to be a rough customer turning out to be a wimp? This is like a direct copy. With the minimalist of tweaks to it.

My thoughts exactly. It looks alright so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
The manga looks nice so far, especially happy that the pic. I reposted wasn't an actual bit beast and just calling on the constellation. This is getting me even more excited.
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:07 AM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  1:41 PM)Animeblader Wrote:

That said I did enjoy it quite a lot I never thought it'd be this cool.
its kinda like when kai and his gang kidnapped kenny and that 1 blader carlos is like that 1 blader takes the blades except he didnt break them
just like the first season

Thank you that was the point.
No Prob Dude!Joyful_3
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:39 AM)Grey Wrote: WTH 10
WHAT 10 YEAR OLD HAS SIDEBURNS
WHY
It is not totally impossible at 12 though.

Also, I just partially translated the last page, and there should be a battle Ginga VS. Tategami in the next chapter. Or some kind of confrontation ...

Kyouya calls Ginga "BANDANA-otoko" = Bandana Man.
^ With good reason

I'm also loving this so far, btw, since i didn't mention it earlier
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I would not say he was abandoned ... I would like him to be the new mysterious Wolf blader, since Sagittario did not fit him.

Very true, hadn't thought of it. Either way, looking forward too these series now.
Thanks again.
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:26 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
i would

u do know that we live in real life so if u jump off the building to save a blade then u die
its not that high
I just want to know whether Ginga's nose plaster bandage serves a function, or whether its there so he can look B)
(Oct. 11, 2008  2:48 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: I just want to know whether Ginga's nose plaster bandage serves a function, or whether its there so he can look B)

He looks like a dork and will continue to look like a dork if he keeps his bandage on throughout the series

*shudders* it'll be like Jim from Code Lyoko, who had a perpetual boo-boo on his face

(read: let's hope it's there for a reason)
i figured it out, whilst visiting the site of the burned down forest where his dad died, a 100 year old owl who witnessed the whole event swooped on to Ginga's face, scratched his nose, and pooped out pegasis. Ginga sport's the bandage permanently so that during his toughest battles...he can remember that dear little owl and his gift.

new plotline.
(Oct. 11, 2008  2:52 AM)Grey Wrote: (read: let's hope it's there for a reason)

He keeps jumping off of 25-foot-high highway pylons and landing on his face?
(Oct. 11, 2008  3:23 AM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  2:52 AM)Grey Wrote: (read: let's hope it's there for a reason)

He keeps jumping off of 25-foot-high highway pylons and landing on his face?

lol Probably

Not a hair is out of place, but he get's a perpetual scrape on his nose
I hope none of u get angry for me doing this but I sent all the preview of the new beyblade manga to animenation by email, what I mean is I submitted the news to animenation blog