METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:56 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  3:23 AM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  2:52 AM)Grey Wrote: (read: let's hope it's there for a reason)

He keeps jumping off of 25-foot-high highway pylons and landing on his face?

lol Probably

Not a hair is out of place, but he get's a perpetual scrape on his nose
he got knifed! lol and Kenny why would you do that. didn't kai v say not to without permission
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:04 PM)B Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:56 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  3:23 AM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  2:52 AM)Grey Wrote: (read: let's hope it's there for a reason)

He keeps jumping off of 25-foot-high highway pylons and landing on his face?

lol Probably

Not a hair is out of place, but he get's a perpetual scrape on his nose
he got knifed! lol and Kenny why would you do that. didn't kai v say not to without permission

I Thought that if I email the guy and submit the news to him then the people will read the blog and notice that beyblade is back
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:00 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I hope none of u get angry for me doing this but I sent all the preview of the new beyblade manga to animenation by email, what I mean is I submitted the news to animenation blog

Why

First of all, I don't know if you just did something terrible or not, but if you were unsure of whether or not to give another site these scans, why the hell didn't you ask us first?

It's like asking if you can buy a car after actually buying it

Second of all, who is animenation?
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:08 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:00 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I hope none of u get angry for me doing this but I sent all the preview of the new beyblade manga to animenation by email, what I mean is I submitted the news to animenation blog

Why

First of all, I don't know if you just did something terrible or not, but if you were unsure of whether or not to give another site these scans, why the hell didn't you ask us first?

animenation blog is a blog that hold all the info of new anime that is coming to U.S and also manga info
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:10 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:

Why

animenation blog is a blog that hold all the info of new anime that is coming to U.S

Okay, again, why didn't you ask us first?

And why would you send manga scans that just came out in Japan to a blog about anime that is coming to the US?
A quick google search gives a few previews of the first chapter of the manga, so, it might not be a catastrophe on leo's part. Unless it's all been stolen from here.

Still, using without permission was pretty stupid, but it's already happened so...
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:13 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:10 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:

Why

animenation blog is a blog that hold all the info of new anime that is coming to U.S

Okay, again, why didn't you ask us first?

And why would you send manga scans that just came out in Japan to a blog about anime that is coming to the US?

they do manga info too and also I forgot to ask I am sorry
I love how you guys are ripping on him for sending those scans (which I doubt AnimeNation will report on) without premission. Since you know, those were illegal in the first place, and not Kai-V's copywritten work to post.
hehe fair point
If they actually posted many images in their news, I might have minded. Those scans are of course not "mine", but they are not anybody else's either. Plus, I took the time to write "Please ask permission [...]", which is unlike what I usually do.

I would not expect them to talk about Beyblade, because it is Beyblade, and because there were no official statements made about 100% certain worldwide distribution yet from TAKARA-TOMY or Shogakukan.

Gavity Fox, are you not talking about the Chapter 00, posted by ZP Fansubs/etc. ?

Also, Kenta's surname is Yumiya, and it is ambiguous to me wether Ore is Bull's owner's name or not.
(Oct. 12, 2008  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If they actually posted many images in their news, I might have minded. Those scans are of course not "mine", but they are not anybody else's either. Plus, I took the time to write "Please ask permission [...]", which is unlike what I usually do.

I would not expect them to talk about Beyblade, because it is Beyblade, and because there were no official statements made about 100% certain worldwide distribution yet from TAKARA-TOMY or Shogakukan.

Gavity Fox, are you not talking about the Chapter 00, posted by ZP Fansubs/etc. ?

Also, Kenta's surname is Yumiya, and it is ambiguous to me wether Ore is Bull's owner's name or not.

sorry what's the question?
(Oct. 12, 2008  1:04 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Gavity Fox, are you not talking about the Chapter 00, posted by ZP Fansubs/etc. ?
You wrote "A quick google search gives a few previews of the first chapter of the manga, so, it might not be a catastrophe on leo's part. Unless it's all been stolen from here."

I am asking if what you found on Google is not copies of the minuscule 'chapter' that was published in CoroCoro magazines two months ago as a 'teaser'. I do not think it could really be called a chapter because there were only about six pages.
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:46 PM)To Wrote: I love how you guys are ripping on him for sending those scans (which I doubt AnimeNation will report on) without premission. Since you know, those were illegal in the first place, and not Kai-V's copywritten work to post.

Again, I wasn't sure if what he did was all that serious. It's just a bit stupid to ask to do something after actually doing it.
(Oct. 12, 2008  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  1:04 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Gavity Fox, are you not talking about the Chapter 00, posted by ZP Fansubs/etc. ?
You wrote "A quick google search gives a few previews of the first chapter of the manga, so, it might not be a catastrophe on leo's part. Unless it's all been stolen from here."

I am asking if what you found on Google is not copies of the minuscule 'chapter' that was published in CoroCoro magazines two months ago as a 'teaser'. I do not think it could really be called a chapter because there were only about six pages.

it was on DATS

(Oct. 11, 2008  9:46 PM)To Wrote: I love how you guys are ripping on him for sending those scans (which I doubt AnimeNation will report on) without premission. Since you know, those were illegal in the first place, and not Kai-V's copywritten work to post.

I was hardly "ripping".
I posted spoilers of the second chapter on Beyblade Spirit Forums, from what a relatively sure Japanese BBS wrote :
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...&p=5346866
Too bad Ginga(?) doesn't have a left spinnin' blade... kinda think of it, are there gonna be left spinin' blade at all in MFB?
We don't know if there is going to be left spin MFB, but this is not the thread to discuss that.
(Oct. 14, 2008  10:42 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: We don't know if there is going to be left spin MFB, but this is not the thread to discuss that.

Thank you. Sorry for gettin off topic.
If people want some pictures from the first chapter to use for graphics but that were partly hidden by script, I edited most of it out, and I can finish the four or six pages that are left.
I'm surprised noone's linked to this yet,

first scanlation of MFB 001: http://beybladeforums.com/showthread.php...#post37809

AWESOME? :}
Thanks so much Rai, and all involved in the release!

I find it interesting how they mention the "hard-earned battle scars" on Pegasis. As the real MFBs get scratched up in a similar fashion after numerous battles.
Don't thank me, thank Zanon and Koroku, preferably on BBF.
I have just properly read through the translated version of the manga and I quite enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next volume.
so, the special attack of pegasis is "shooting star attack" ? for some reason...that reminds me to the "pegasus ryuseiken"