METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Sep. 16, 2008  2:52 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  1:48 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Draft for first cover?

It is a mystery

haha soo happy I could use that

It is the first cover.

Mystery Solved

That being said, it looks like this is indeed the final design:

[Image: large]
I really like the new design ^___^ Happy the series isn't doomed from the start now
The series isn't doomed now because he has a dumb scarf instead of a cool cape?
(Sep. 17, 2008  12:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The series isn't doomed now because he has a dumb scarf instead of a cool cape?

The art style has improved dramatically. The original art style was very bad, and put me off. I'm sure it would've put a lot of kids in Japan off too
dude w-t-f. I like the old one.
stoopid eyebrows and what the hell is on his carp headband?
A stalk of Wheat? teddy bear? wuss
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:02 AM)Blue Wrote: A stalk of Wheat? teddy bear? wuss

LOL, it's the Pegasis face.
Maybe Ginga is like a rogue Blader in those initial images we saw then he joins some professional team and gets fancy clothing.

I dunno
winged scarf pumps me down
I like it...I think it's a bit more for the demographic of beyblade, which will make the toyline continue longer. Which is like it.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:48 AM)Evan Wrote: I like it...I think it's a bit more for the demographic of beyblade, which will make the toyline continue longer. Which is like it.

...what?

This post doesn't make sense to me.
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:27 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:48 AM)Evan Wrote: I like it...I think it's a bit more for the demographic of beyblade, which will make the toyline continue longer. Which why is like it.

...what?

This post doesn't make sense to me.

Hahaha forgot that word.

Think of it like this. If the anime dies, the toyline will most likely die. Why do you think the plastic generation did so well? The anime. When HMS came out, the manga only continued for a small amount of time and the toys died soon after. If kids like the new anime, they will buy the toys.
1. They Realase some of the blades and not all of them and people already know which blades is better because of youtube videos and then it got boring playing with the same blades u know will win or lose and that why kids stopped playing beyblade, if TarkraTomy realase just a few blades from the series and not all of them then it will most likely be dead because who want to play with the same blade that u know will win or lose and u already know what arena go with that blade to make it win so u can just say, Hey Kid let use this arena to battle in

Edit: I ain't going against BeyBlade here, I just pointing the fact out
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:08 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: 1. They Realase some of the blades and not all of them and people already know which blades is better because of youtube videos and then it got boring playing with the same blades u know will win or lose and that why kids stopped playing beyblade, if TarkraTomy realase just a few blades from the series and not all of them then it will most likely be dead because who want to play with the same blade that u know will win or lose and u already know what arena go with that blade to make it win so u can just say, Hey Kid let use this arena to battle in

Edit: I ain't going against BeyBlade here, I just pointing the fact out

While that is mostly true. You're forgetting how much technique plays a part in who wins and who loses. (I THINK this is true I've done it with plastics Metal Draciel and Kid Dragoon respectively) If I used say Sagitario against say Pegasus in a wide stadium If Pegasus isn't used with like a slidding shoot and Sagitaro is used with a straight shoot. Sagitario will stay in the middle while Pegasus circles and ultimately burns itself out.

Personally I think physical strength also plays a part in this, but that's because I've had it happen when I play my dad. He's a welder and he's got FAR more physical power than I do (hurts his arm he pulls it back that hard). His Catapult Shooting style actually makes Dranzer MS into something frightening. It spins that fast it actually deflects attacks and stays where it is. This was me using DEMS against it and I lost horribly.
Is it me or does the leo character look like he can kick some serious carp!!!

P.S. he also looks slightly crazy.
He Looks like Kane Yamashita and Shobu Kirofuda had passionate gay sex and somehow had a buttbaby.
(Sep. 18, 2008  12:34 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: He Looks like Kane Yamashita and Shobu Kirofuda had passionate gay sex and somehow had a buttbaby.

:pwn:
Also,

Bull = [Image: huff.jpg]

And Sagitarrio's dude looks like a sad attempt at Zane.
um not really
yo his head band is super carp. Ginga went soft imo

JP, I can see similarites but wth is with the koala?
Bull's blader is already cooler if only for that fact that he has a "bull" thingy going on. bull>koala
(Sep. 17, 2008  3:24 PM)Train Wrote: Personally I think physical strength also plays a part in this, but that's because I've had it happen when I play my dad. He's a welder and he's got FAR more physical power than I do (hurts his arm he pulls it back that hard). His Catapult Shooting style actually makes Dranzer MS into something frightening. It spins that fast it actually deflects attacks and stays where it is. This was me using DEMS against it and I lost horribly.

Dude physical strength is totally a factor, usually forgotten
(Sep. 18, 2008  6:02 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: Okay, Zane is pushing it.

[Image: manga01.gif]
Blue, I was referring to the human. The koala just happens to be in the picture.