METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
New picture of what I think is Bull's owner :
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...&p=5344964
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:01 AM)Grey Wrote: One thing: Why do you give them long hair? Guys really shouldn't have that long of hair IMO

Maybe one of the dumbest and most sexist posts on this board. Speechless

Kai-V, if that is Bull's owner, that's a huge improvement.
He has a necklace made of beyblades, and wears a shirt with a Bull head on it. Add colour and I still cannot rejoice at his concept.
I liked that guy better when he was rounder.
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He has a necklace made of beyblades, and wears a shirt with a Bull head on it. Add colour and I still cannot rejoice at his concept.

I guess so, but at the same time not every character can be a scrawny, beautiful child like the original cast. While there's no question I preferred the G-Revolution designs more, I can see why they went this direction with Bull's owner.
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:25 AM)Tao Wrote: I liked that guy better when he was rounder.

No.

Currently, Bull's user is the only character design I like.
Bull's owner is the best looking one so far if that is him.. Actually I'm still digging Sagitario's owner.
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:01 AM)Grey Wrote: One thing: Why do you give them long hair? Guys really shouldn't have that long of hair IMO

Maybe one of the dumbest and most sexist posts on this board. Speechless

:-/
I wasn't trying to be sexist.
What I meant was that all of his redesigns have long hair that is EXACTLY like Tyson's: Long in the back, shaped exactly like that. It was okay on Tyson because it was just him; having every character in the new series with long Tyson-like hair is too much.
Not all guys have long hair, and in my opinion, not all guys SHOULD have long hair.
That's pretty different from what you originally said, but I'll leave it alone.
^I disagree, but whatev.

Bull's new design (if that's him), looks good. Kind of like a larger version of Kai, but still.
Necklace-o-Beyblades is kinda nice.
Grey I read your post, you full said that you point was not everyone should have a sorta mullet like tyson.

Saggitarios owner is definately the most gangsta, but he looks like he might be a cryer ;\ look at his eyes LMAo
you know it be awsome if Rick had a cameo, he was a badass inkeeping with MFB direction IMO.
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:21 AM)Blue Wrote: Grey I read your post, you full said that you point was not everyone should have a sorta mullet like tyson.

Saggitarios owner is definately the most gangsta, but he looks like he might be a cryer ;\ look at his eyes LMAo
you know it be awsome if Rick had a cameo, he was a badass inkeeping with MFB direction IMO.

What about Carlos he was even more so.. he broke rules and blades.. Bitches..
carlos was awesome i wish he had been in it more
thankyouBlue. :-3

(Sep. 13, 2008  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: carlos was awesome i wish he had been in it more

In the manga he was brought back as yet another person who says that Daichi is like Tyson

But he wasn't...Carlos-like at that point, he was kind of boring
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo carp yeah carlos
brad i swear i mentioned him the other dayy on msn hahaha.....

yup
30/08/2008 11:54:53 PM Triple Beam Pyroclastic to: Brad Tiller I imediately think of Carlos
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:41 AM)Grey Wrote: thankyouBlue. :-3

(Sep. 13, 2008  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: carlos was awesome i wish he had been in it more

In the manga he was brought back as yet another person who says that Daichi is like Tyson

But he wasn't...Carlos-like at that point, he was kind of boring

He was still a bully at the time. He was still beating everyone insight he just couldn't match the wings of the Gaia Dragoon. Personally those little bonus Daichi stories were like the best part of the manga for me.
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:29 AM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:21 AM)Blue Wrote: Grey I read your post, you full said that you point was not everyone should have a sorta mullet like tyson.

What about Carlos he was even more so.. he broke rules and blades.. Bitches..

Carlos is still busy getting carp slapped.

And return of Rick Anderson is +8000 idea for me.
Rick and Carlos returning would be great seeing as how they would match the urban theme completely and were pretty good bladers who didnt get enough screen time
i doubt if they will, but we cant be sure until we know the original series time VS this series time (As in what year)
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:33 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i doubt if they will, but we cant be sure until we know the original series time VS this series time (As in what year)
There is almost no chance that any of the old characters will make an appearance in this new series. Adachi Takafumi was asked to come up with something completely different.
He shouldve kept the old eye designs. All he did was re-make duel masters...IMO
Man, Bull's owner is a Badass. He is officially my favorite character.
Although I really didn't have high expectations for this series of beyblade manga, things seem to be going in the right direction.
Sagittario's Owner = The Jin of The Gale Of the MFB Series = the Cool Dude
(Sep. 14, 2008  4:55 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Sagittario's Owner = The Jin of The Gale Of the MFB Series = the Cool Dude

jin of the gale was far from cool
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:33 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i doubt if they will, but we cant be sure until we know the original series time VS this series time (As in what year)
There is almost no chance that any of the old characters will make an appearance in this new series. Adachi Takafumi was asked to come up with something completely different.

And thus far, he's failed miserably. His designs, minus the bulky dude, are generic. That's not new with Beyblade, all of the side characters were fairly generic.

Also, from that preview chapter we got, the background images seemed to be in some demolished city, could this be directly after or near the time of the Brooklyn mental attack?