[MELBOURNE, VICTORIA] The Prodigies - Elite Beyblade Team

Short History:
The Beyblade Prodigies is an Elite Beyblade team located in Melbourne Australia.
The team originated in mid 2009 and features some of Melbourne's best Beybladers.

Team members:
[Image: omegaz.png]
Omega (Captain)
[Image: goldface.png] [Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png]
[Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png]
[Image: bronzeface.png]
Tournament Awards:

[Image: novaerog.png]
Novae Rog
[Image: silverface.png]
Tournament Awards:

[Image: resistancem.png]
Resistance
Tournament Awards:

[Image: tanho.png]
Tan
[Image: goldface.png]
Tournament Awards:

[Image: robsta.png]
Robsta
[Image: goldface.png]
[Image: silverface.png]
Tournament Awards:

Mish (RETIRED Looking for replacement)
Tournament Awards:

Want to challenge us to a battle?
We only accept challenges that are held at Official tournaments/events or gatherings.

Fill out this challenge application and post it on this thread if you want to challenge us:
Team Name:
Team Members:
Date and Time:
Venue/Event:
Stakes/Prizes:

Want to join the team?
The Prodigies are currently one of the toughest teams and are very experienced, it won't be easy to join. The expectations/requirements are as followed:

- Must have a decent win ratio (WBO Battle Rank)
- Must have a wide knowledge about Beyblade
- Must live in Victoria and be able to attend tournaments regularly
- Must have some tournament experience
- Must stand out of the crowd and be appealing to the current team members.

We aren't often short of members, though from time to time we do tend to lose members or need new ones. Generally we have an idea of who we'd like to make a member of the team and don't accept just anyone who wants to join. We will come to you if we want you on the team, don't ask us to join!

UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
N/A

For further information about us, please visit our website here.
Finally we have a thread Smile

We have some good news for the team later today Wink
You guys finally made a team thread, haha.
Maybe another team will come soon to challenge you guys ... ;] *hinthint*
My team is called Defense trio ( earth trio). We are currently looking for a fourth member and another- if one of our members quits... Speechless If you want to challenge us please dont make it a venue far away... We wont be able to come...

StupidStupidStupid
We are not professional. We are a duo. We take challenges- If your willing too come to carlton.
(May. 30, 2011  9:49 AM)swany10 Wrote: My team is called Defense twins. We are a pair of two with the beys:

Mine:

Earth pisces gb145WD= STAMINA
Earth pisces GB145WB=DEFENSE
Rock Scorpio 100R2F = ATTACK

My partners:

Earth libra gb145/100 WD

we're not professional. We live in carlton. CHALLENGES ACCEPTED!!!!

Not the smartest thing telling us your combos xD
AHH!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING GOTTA FIX!!!!
how do i fix it??
(May. 30, 2011  9:58 AM)swany10 Wrote: AHH!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING GOTTA FIX!!!!

He quoted it....
gg
Anyway we only accept challenges that are more local and Omega will be posting an application form for those who challenge us soon.
Great News ! After many tournaments and meetups of observing blader's skills and knowledge, The Prodigies have recruited Robsta! Congratulations!

Check out our website for more information about the update, here!
(May. 30, 2011  10:24 AM)Omega Wrote: Great News ! After many tournaments and meetups of observing blader's skills and knowledge, The Prodigies have recruited Robsta! Congratulations!

Check out our website for more information about the update, here!

Congratulations and welcome to the team Robsta Smile
do you actually battle people?
We're totally ready to dominate the Victorian scene.
You guys better be ready for a challenge; we're coming for you. ;]
(May. 30, 2011  11:40 AM)blah Wrote: You guys better be ready for a challenge; we're coming for you. ;]

we're waiting for you (:
(May. 31, 2011  9:56 AM)Tan Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  11:40 AM)blah Wrote: You guys better be ready for a challenge; we're coming for you. ;]

we're waiting for you (:

Haha, hopefully you can come down for our battles now Tongue_out
Looks like the so-heard Prodigies are back (well have a thread) TGW looks forward to challenging to the future if you come for any tourneys
Currently accepting ALL team challenges at BEYSTORM II. Please submit a challenge application (located in the OP) if you would like to challenge us.

(Jun. 01, 2011  8:14 AM)Nile Wrote: Looks like the so-heard Prodigies are back (well have a thread) TGW looks forward to challenging to the future if you come for any tourneys

Aha, we'd be delighted to if you came down for a Melbourne Tournament. I doubt we'd all be able to make to Sydney.
Team Name: TBC.
Team Members: blah, Chaos Blader and Chups
Date and Time: After BeyStorm II if we can make it.
Venue/Event: BeyStorm II
Stakes/Prizes: TBC I need to talk to blah and Chaos.

I havent Consulted them about this but I doubt they would say no.

Any ideas for a name......?
Updated the blog, new post, new poll, edited the Team History page and The Team page.

Chups; Confirm with your team about everything.
i would like to join. im the numba 1 blader in my town
LOLs, good luck in joining.
The Prodigies are a select only team and I doubt they will accept you because you haven't even been to one of our tournaments, hahaha.
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:56 PM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: i would like to join. im the numba 1 blader in my town

If you did want to join, as it says in the thread rules you must post a more detailed application and as blah said we have never seen you at a tournament xD
i agree with Quetz.
Just wanted to inform everyone on my username change from Quetz to Resistance so there aren't and mix ups.
New post on the blog, check it out. BEYSTORM II was unfortunate for us, as I was the only one who attended from the team. Next tournament, I'm sure we'll have enough members with us Wink