[MELBOURNE, VICTORIA] The Prodigies - Elite Beyblade Team

hey Omega do you reckon we could add this to the ranking?

Amateur Beyblade Team: Minimum of 1 tournament placing member.
Professional Beyblade Team: Minimum of 3 tournament placing members
Elite Beyblade Team: Minimum of 5 tournament placing members
All Star Beyblade Team: Minimum of 5 first placing members.

The Beyblade Prodigies? Ok, when i gather my team ure first to beat on my list. Then itll be Team UniquE - AFTER i make my Bey team.
Prodigies are number one, if you can't beat UniquE, then you can't beat the prods.
Omega can i battle with you in the team battle? I dont really care if you say no
We decide who battles who on the day, and it depends on the team we're up against.
(Aug. 20, 2011  7:00 AM)Afri AUSKING Wrote: The Beyblade Prodigies? Ok, when i gather my team ure first to beat on my list. Then itll be Team UniquE - AFTER i make my Bey team.

oh boy, the chances are my team could beat you, and your going around saying you can beat UniqE and this team, you are way over your head.

on topic, Beytex and the prodergies need to battle still so:
team: beytex
members: me, torcher1234, leone9337, rayquazon, JINX.
time: before/after beyquake
venue: beyquake
stakes: none
Great, we accept. It'll be a 5v5 battle.
(Aug. 20, 2011  7:31 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: Prodigies are number one, if you can't beat UniquE, then you can't beat the prods.
Me and my team are going straight to the top. Then it'll be any other team that wants a battle

(Aug. 20, 2011  7:31 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: Prodigies are number one, if you can't beat UniquE, then you can't beat the prods.

But UniquE beat The Prodigies …
That was just a warm up match, it didn't count Tongue_out Chups wasn't there, he wanted the actual battle to take place at BQ.
Hey thanks for the new team guidelines (Novice, Amateur, Pro etc)

If my team ever come down to melbourne it'd be great to battle...

i don't think we ever would though... Unhappy
Woah, cool logo Smile , im a newbie blader, and i might soon be finish creating a team. I would love to battle ure team if i finish makin mine!
hey guys we wont everyone to know about our newly made team. our page is still under construction so yeh see it here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Wil...w-team-AUS

hope we can be known through out wbo and battle sometime thanks
NEW UPDATE ON THE BLOG !

New logo and design, updated all the pages with more info (Team History, Team members, Upcoming tournaments, etc). Be sure to check it out !

you are a strong team but one day beytex is gonna be 1 on the list
go omega u show them a true blader
Jinx next time please edit your last post if you have something else to add instead of double posting, thanks.
Well done Prodigies on two wins against Beytex (3-1) and UniquE (3 - 2)!
Today was a great day for The Prodigies.

Results:
The Prodigies VS BeyTex @BEYQUAKE, 4v4: WIN (3-1)

BeyBreakerz didn't show up.

The Prodigies VS UniquE @BEYQUAKE, 4v4: WIN (3-2)
WHAT'S THIS !? THE PRODIGIES WON ? That's right, we're still the greatest team of all time. Good game.
Sorry man.
tehfez's EDS broke during the battle otherwise it probably would've ended differently.

But whatever, there's always next time.
Good match.
LOL but you did find a replacement EDS, his part broke which means that round was a loss.
Yo, rematch?
Hmm, might have to think about it. A battle between the two top teams shouldn't happen too often Tongue_out_wink We'll see though, Tan will most likely be attending COML (FINALLY), he lives in Rowville which is right near Glen Waverley.
Nope. It should definitely happen each time :3 Maybe not every tournament it should be so big though. Like at COML we should battle. But it doesn't mean as much like the BQ one? following?