[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Summer's Rise! BEY INFERNO - December 5, 2010

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Summer's Rise ! BEY INFERNO !
Melbourne, Australia - December 5, 2010.

Celebrating the start of Summer here in Australia, the WBO brings to you: BEY INFERNO!

ENTRANCE FEES: The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia the fee is $5.50 AUD (The Australian currency is currently a little higher then the US dollar, but due to conversion fees, bank fees and other PayPal fees the entrance fee is still a little more.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.
Blader Passport's: If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or $11.00 AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: December the 5th 2010. 12PM Onwards. (Will take 2 - 4 hours depending on turnout)

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (The same place as the last two Melbourne tournaments).
Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of the main area, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:
Expected Turnout: 20 - 40 Participants, Unsure at this time.

Format: Round Robin / Round Robin Block System / Double Elimination. All depends on turnout.

Attendance List:

Fun Battles

Prizes

These prizes aren't certain yet. I'm kind of struggling for money at the moment. If I can't go through with the prizes, there will definitely be awesome prizes like these for the next tournament.
First Place: Bey set, eg. BB-57, BB-75, etc OR Bey of their choice (Only some limited editions and rares allowed) + Pack of metal faces + Accessory of their choice.
Second Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares) + Pack of metal faces OR accessory of their choice.
Third Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares).

Pre-Order Shop

This thread will receive constant updates over time. - Needs to be moved to official events. Thanks Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 22, 2010  3:07 AM)Omega Wrote: Haha, Melbourne in Florida ? Melbourne's Victoria's Capital City here in Australia.

There is a melbourne in florida, I go there sometimes for various reasons.
i see that you updated beyblade Australia with this instead of my copy and paste version. you were a bit late in that. at least this is not in November. to many things are in November.
(Oct. 25, 2010  8:44 AM)Omega Wrote: The Prodigies will be there. The team consists of Me, Tan, Quetz (BeyKid) and Novae Rog (Pizza). Remember that Team battles are only fun battles and are not ranked.

EDIT: bestblader123, if you can't use the poster I made don't worry about putting them up, I need them to be the same. And yes it would need to be in colour, professional print. If you don't know what poster I'm talking about, it is this one: http://i54.tinypic.com/qyslya.jpg

me and wraith have a team called the phantom bladers mabey our teams could have a match.oh wat the heck! we the phantom bladers challenge your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I did post on BA, and yes there are a lot of things going on in November. We'd also still be in school; I try to make each tournament on school holidays.
I might be able to make it,

Could i be put down as a maybe??
hey! can one battle can be a battle deck?
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:37 PM)cartmansam Wrote: hey! can one battle can be a battle deck?
This is against our rules.
mozpioz told me he doesn't want to come because I broke his H145. I'll tell you if he changes his mind.
If it's a H145 he's after I could lend him one of mine ... To be honest I don't use them at all really.
He still doesn't want to come because he is scared of....
STORM CANCER CH120SD
Come on, I've been told that is pathetic. I'm still trying to convince him; it's not easy. Also...

(Oct. 26, 2010  9:05 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: me and wraith have a team called the phantom bladers mabey our teams could have a match.oh wat the heck! we the phantom bladers challenge your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No, seriously, we challenge you. We have no hope...but who cares!
Also...

(Oct. 26, 2010  9:05 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: me and wraith have a team called the phantom bladers mabey our teams could have a match.oh wat the heck! we the phantom bladers challenge your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No, seriously, we challenge you. We have no hope...but who cares!
[/quote]

yeah we will take you onb as well... Eee
we have hope. beyblade remember is mostly revolved around luck.

edit for wraiths post:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.No, seriously,we challenge you.AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:29 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: we have hope. beyblade remember is mostly revolved around luck.

you also need strength as the harder and faster you pull, the better your beyblade spins, that + luck + customization skills = beyblades.
yeah i guess but then u stuff up your launcher lol!
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:25 AM)Tan Wrote: Also...

yeah we will take you onb as well... Eee
[/quote]

iv been told by people that u guys are really good at blading.do i have anything to worr about when i face u?
Lol, this whole team conversation brings back memories Pinching_eyes_2. Haha yeah I guess we're pretty good, we have our own website and YouTube channel, and we just made a new blog. You can check it out if you like: http://beybladeprodigies.blogspot.com/
me and wraith? well i was the first to start blading.one day i brought them to school!some people were like wat the heck is this were do u get them and some were like hey i remember these!then about 20 people or over started playing.with mfb.but then they went out of fasion.then plastic beys came into fasion and they were even more popular.some people were even selling beyblade parts.when i met wraith he thought beyblades were kind of dumb.now he loves them!after that beys went out of fasion again.i was still blading though.for a while me and a couple of other guys got into b daman.then beyblades came back into fasion(with me)thats about when wraith got into them.now people are starting to like them again.lol.that all happened this year!sorry getting off topic!
(Oct. 30, 2010  6:13 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: me and wraith? well i was the first to start blading.one day i brought them to school!some people were like wat the heck is this were do u get them and some were like hey i remember these!then about 20 people or over started playing.with mfb.but then they went out of fasion.then plastic beys came into fasion and they were even more popular.some people were even selling beyblade parts.when i met wraith he thought beyblades were kind of dumb.now he loves them!after that beys went out of fasion again.i was still blading though.for a while me and a couple of other guys got into b daman.then beyblades came back into fasion(with me)thats about when wraith got into them.now people are starting to like them again.lol.that all happened this year!sorry getting off topic!

Lol wut? MFB came out years after plastics...
people still get them off the internet.
I just got a new beyblade and my other brother is thinking of joining the site and sighing up for this tourney cause we got a 2 pack to battle each other. this means i have more chance of coming.

ps: off topic but you are on striker axis now omega!?
Did you buy them from stores here in Melbourne ? I've gone around Melbourne asking some stores, a few of them are getting them in on November 1st, and the official Beyblade website says November 1st as well. Though some people have managed to get them already ... Hmm.

And I've been on Striker Axis since the start of the year ... I just never post there since I don't have an interest for it.
1: yes i got it at a target store in Epping, they had a whole section on them. They are $15 individually. 2: according to the striker axis site you are log on now. im deoxys there.
Oh wow Epping, I might go there tomorrow with Novae Rog and check out the selection. Thanks for that.

And yes I am logged in now, I just browse the forum from time to time, I don't post though.
it's a good selection, they even have the beyblade building thingy. the only stadium other than the portable one and the one with the limited edition ldrago and storm pegasis is the pegasis thunder whip.
(Oct. 30, 2010  6:13 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: me and wraith? well i was the first to start blading.one day i brought them to school!some people were like wat the heck is this were do u get them and some were like hey i remember these!then about 20 people or over started playing.with mfb.but then they went out of fasion.then plastic beys came into fasion and they were even more popular.some people were even selling beyblade parts.when i met wraith he thought beyblades were kind of dumb.now he loves them!after that beys went out of fasion again.i was still blading though.for a while me and a couple of other guys got into b daman.then beyblades came back into fasion(with me)thats about when wraith got into them.now people are starting to like them again.lol.that all happened this year!sorry getting off topic!

Ah, memories.
Tremble before the might of the....
PHANTOM BLADERS
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:56 AM)Wraith Wrote:

Ah, memories.
Tremble before the might of the....
PHANTOM BLADERS

u dont have any memeories of beyblade wraith! i was the one who got u into them. before that u hated them!