[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Summer's Rise! BEY INFERNO - December 5, 2010

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Summer's Rise ! BEY INFERNO !
Melbourne, Australia - December 5, 2010.

Celebrating the start of Summer here in Australia, the WBO brings to you: BEY INFERNO!

ENTRANCE FEES: The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia the fee is $5.50 AUD (The Australian currency is currently a little higher then the US dollar, but due to conversion fees, bank fees and other PayPal fees the entrance fee is still a little more.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.
Blader Passport's: If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or $11.00 AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: December the 5th 2010. 12PM Onwards. (Will take 2 - 4 hours depending on turnout)

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (The same place as the last two Melbourne tournaments).
Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of the main area, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:
Expected Turnout: 20 - 40 Participants, Unsure at this time.

Format: Round Robin / Round Robin Block System / Double Elimination. All depends on turnout.

Attendance List:

Fun Battles

Prizes

These prizes aren't certain yet. I'm kind of struggling for money at the moment. If I can't go through with the prizes, there will definitely be awesome prizes like these for the next tournament.
First Place: Bey set, eg. BB-57, BB-75, etc OR Bey of their choice (Only some limited editions and rares allowed) + Pack of metal faces + Accessory of their choice.
Second Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares) + Pack of metal faces OR accessory of their choice.
Third Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares).

Pre-Order Shop

This thread will receive constant updates over time. - Needs to be moved to official events. Thanks Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

im loging off to get ready. i go as soon as my mum gets back.
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:42 AM)sammy1231 Wrote: hey u i no u
hey wats your phone number
Confused
Do that in private messages, it does not interest anybody else.
Was a great day guys. Regardless of me winning! Joyful_3

Also I have lost my Quezalcoatl. I don't mean to make assumptions but I think it has been stolen. One of the competitors came up to me with my old Draciel and said someone to it out of my bag. I thought nothing of it at the time however I'm beginning to suspect the same person took my Quetz.
If you have any clues on who did it feel free to shoot me a PM or if you accidentally picked it up feel free to tell me.
Thanks!
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:15 AM)Robsta Wrote: Was a great day guys. Regardless of me winning! Joyful_3

Also I have lost my Quezalcoatl. I don't mean to make assumptions but I think it has been stolen. One of the competitors came up to me with my old Draciel and said someone to it out of my bag. I thought nothing of it at the time however I'm beginning to suspect the same person took my Quetz.
If you have any clues on who did it feel free to shoot me a PM or if you accidentally picked it up feel free to tell me.
Thanks!

nice job of winning Robsta i am wondering if theres a second tournament going to go on in melbourne cause i was to late to go to this tournament. PLZ tell me if there is Stupid
Yup it was fun even though I didn't get to complete all my matches. T_T

I'm sorry to hear that man. I guess people losing some of their Beyblades was the worst part of the day, however, everything else was great. There were way more people than I expected. O:
then lucky i didnt go or else someone could of steal my storm leone
I dint think anybidy is going to steal weak beys, quetz is the first choice and any other rare bey
Storm leone is my best bey! and yeah its pretty weak but i got a tactic with it that usally works
Good job guys. One problem: my results. You see, I got my MF Earth Aquario GB145WB all ready, and nearly everybody used Stamina combos! My results are embarrassing:
6 losses, 4 wins.
But the Elites vs. the Prodigies:
3-0, Elites win!
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:00 AM)Wraith Wrote: Good job guys. One problem: my results. You see, I got my MF Earth Aquario GB145WB all ready, and nearly everybody used Stamina combos! My results are embarrassing:
6 losses, 4 wins.
3-0, Elites win!

Nice work.
9-4 for me after making some pretty stupid mistakes and using some crapped up Beys. -.-
I should have had the rest of my battles, could have won some more ! ;]
The results are shocking I couldn't stay for the while time. I lost purely because I was experimenting and not using ldtago 100wd. I lost to an customized earth aquilla and Virgo purely because of that. I only got 4 battles and it was a 50 50
Haha, today has fun. Smile The vid should be up in a few days. If anyone's interested the people who won were: 1st; Robsta, 2nd; Omega, 3rd; Chaos Blader.
Sorry, I'm just playing with l-drago 100wd against earth bull 100rsf and meteo Is pwning. I dont no why I hesitated to use It... I could've beat omega!!
i cant beleve i came 5th out of the tournament with lightning L-drago 100wd, and almost got into the finals (no thanks to the accidental cheater). strange thing, officially, i lost and won against omega in the same tournament. i forgot to give you the paper with my wins and losses omega, and so did my bro, leone9337 by the way. ill pm them to you.
blah, no offense, but you looked waaaaaaaay different than I expected. Oh, once, My Virgo face fell off, then the CW, then the MW, and it still won against blah, haha.
Hah, at pike battper, buy a meteo and use It with the same combo I would havef beat omega with it
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:08 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:00 AM)Wraith Wrote: Good job guys. One problem: my results. You see, I got my MF Earth Aquario GB145WB all ready, and nearly everybody used Stamina combos! My results are embarrassing:
6 losses, 4 wins.
3-0, Elites win!

Nice work.
Do you mean 3-0 or 6-4?
Aw, I am good, just failed at this tourney.
Thanks for the stuff blah. And lastly, my mystery Bey was 'Burn Virgo CH120WD' Did anybody catch it? I used it a bit, then changed to Earth Virgo GB145BS. Startlingly, I beat MF-H Earth Bull C145WB with this customization.
For some reason Monkeyman's Win/loss sheet was in my backpack. Chocked_2
....?
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:13 AM)Wraith Wrote: blah, no offense, but you looked waaaaaaaay different than I expected. Oh, once, My Virgo face fell off, then the CW, then the MW, and it still won against blah, haha.

Hahahaha, you did too. :L
And seriously ? I thought I won, oh well.

(Dec. 05, 2010  9:22 AM)Wraith Wrote: Do you mean 3-0 or 6-4?
Aw, I am good, just failed at this tourney.
Thanks for the stuff blah. And lastly, my mystery Bey was 'Burn Virgo CH120WD' Did anybody catch it? I used it a bit, then changed to Earth Virgo GB145BS. Startlingly, I beat MF-H Earth Bull C145WB with this customization.

Not sure, felt like I should've said it.

You're not the only one who failed. T________________________T
I did some pretty dumb things which led to some pretty stupid loses. -.-

And no problem, enjoy your new Stadium and Beys. ;]
What did you expect me to look like? I expected you to look like Chaos Bladder.
I did well, I had to leave early though Unhappy
Won 14 lost 4.
Was out of 19 other bladers in our block, 1 guy left.
So haha. (:
Great Tournament, hopefully next time they could be a few more blocks, Like 5 or 6?
Only if it's a turnout like this,
But overall Great.

See you all at the next one in January!
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:42 AM)sammy1231 Wrote: hey u i no u
hey wats your phone number
Confused

was that aimed to me?