[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Plastic Resurrection - July 17, 2011

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

13/24 Attendees

Plastic Resurrection

In remembrance of the Plastic series, Plastic Resurrection will be a Plastic bey only tournament!

ENTRANCE FEES
The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia AUD is accepted (Australian Dollar.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.

Blader Passport's
If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: July 17, 2011. Please be there between 11:30 PM and 12:20 PM; the tournament will start at 12:300 PM NO LATER.

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (Same as always)

Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of Northern suburb area or you have to rely on public transport to get to the venue, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:

Expected Turnout: 24 PEOPLE LIMIT ! Please let us know if you can attend ASAP !

Format: Round Robin block system; 3 blocks of 8 people.

Attendance List:
Omega
blah
Novae Rog
Sam the Beast
Robsta
Wraith
Chaos Blader
cyberpegasus03
john-flip-pride
sucks
Giraton
dranzerborg
rayquazonX
Darkmankill1
hydro

Maybe:
Tan
TDragonDX

Reserves:
Resistance
~

Prizes:
Prizes are unknown at this time.

Judges:
Omega
blah
Chaos Blader

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I know this is not really tournament related, but can any1 bring me this stuff to buy or trade:
-Grip Launcher
-Dragoon Ripcord
-EG Winder (The Spinner) Rock Bison's
-Salamalyon's Base (Preferably Red)(Takara)

Thanks PM me for my trading stuff, I'll bring it on the tournament
ok im proberbly going to this, just need to buy or borrow a plastic bey, proberbly getting one from wraith. so ill proberbly be going to this so put me on the attendance list.

ps: im bringing my MFBs for fun battles.
hey if people r selling plastic beys how much would they be?
I can sell some for $20 each, P.S. they are all mint: Hasbro and Takara (Plastics and HMS)
-Dragoon G (Blue)
-Dranzer G (Orange)
-Dragoon MS (No Stickers)
-Driger MS (No Stickers)
-Death Gargoyle MS

I can also trade some of my MFB's (full mint beyblade) for all the parts and equipments i need (see my last post for details)
I really wana get rid of these, so peeps, take em off my hands when i see y'all in the tournament Smile
hmmm. maybe a death gargoyle or a dranzer g.
i already bought quite a few beys. ill think about it.
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:47 AM)sucks Wrote: hmmm. maybe a death gargoyle or a dranzer g.
i already bought quite a few beys. ill think about it.

You can't use Death Gargoyle in the tournament because it is HMS.
yeah i know but i dont have a hms.
There is a Death Gargoyle plastic though.

edit; never mind, saw what the post was about.
Yeah im aware of that guys, This is a plastic tournament but this was also to celebrate the HMS as well. So maybe some of you guys can have fun playing with the HMS's as well after the tournament. Thanks for clearing that out for me blah Smile

P.S. I want you to bring some of your MFB's as well, I've heard your a good blader, but I wana see it for myself Smile

Cheers y'all! good luck in the tournament Grin
ill probably bring sum metal fight also. kust for sum fun battles. come to think of it platics can get really exiting.the minute the touch eachother they go mad.they just fly out! thats whats awsome about them!
ha, ive just been watching some old episodes of beyblade and it realy gets me in the mood to battle with plastics, i just realy want to battle now, too bad i have to wait a week. this is one tournament im pumped for, memorys, excitement, plastic hitting plastic, all atributes i havent realy had for a long time, not at this level, this is my revied plastic beyspirit and i havent touched a plastic beyblade yet. hey question, do we have the stadiums for this? i mean they are different than MFB.
Plastics are the best! they look more sophisticated and are more fun to assemble. I really cant wait for this tournament also.
Hey omega, I think I pmed you already, but I will defs not be able to come. Mums being a tight Pinching_eyes_2
Ah that's okay Smile We'll have to go heavy on the condiments next tournament then Tongue_out_wink Happy birthday by the way !

Current bid for Mint Dragoon G + Launcher and Ripcord: $17 AUD, PM me if you want to bid for it.
i would like to try this out, sign me up. im going to have to get a beyblade for this so omega im sending you a pm about that dragoon G.
Who votes to have a HMS tournament as well ? A few people have asked for one, just want to see if we can get enough people for one.

EDIT: Edited OP, time has been pushed back to 12:30 PM, no longer 1:30 PM !
maybe you should add a poll to this topic, or if you can't, ask a mod. i would like to see a tournament for hms, even though i don't have any and don't plan to get any.

edit: err, on the op you said 'tournament starts at 12:300'. you added a 0.
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)Giraton Wrote: maybe you should add a poll to this topic, or if you can't, ask a mod. i would like to see a tournament for hms, even though i don't have any and don't plan to get any.

edit: err, on the op you said 'tournament starts at 12:300'. you added a 0.

HMS were never big in Australia and I doubt there would be enough people that own HMS to run a tournament. We could do Plastics and HMS together but everyone that didn't own a HMS would be at a disadvantage.
It's fine as is.
I'm sure we could get about 10 people with HMS, I'll PM a few people.
I'm in for the HMS one too.
I have some at home, haha.
i might be a able to come to the hms one but someone would have to lend me a bey.

im qute sure that in every tourny i have ever been to i have havnt been in blah's omega's or chaos bladers group.only teh fez and chups. any explanation?
Wont be back in time. Unhappy

sucks trust me it's not rigged. I have helped organise the group choosing. Its completely fair. Trust me.
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:33 AM)sucks Wrote: i might be a able to come to the hms one but someone would have to lend me a bey.

im qute sure that in every tourny i have ever been to i have havnt been in blah's omega's or chaos bladers group.only teh fez and chups. any explanation?

This time Omega even used a computer program to select the blocks. How could it possibly be any more fair ?
im not saying its rigged or anything its just really wierd lol.
thats about 5 tourneys that iv been to were iv been in the same groups. thats every tourney iv ever attended.its just funny,thats all.
im coming put me on the list Smile