[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Plastic & HMS Remembrance Day 2 (?)

There hasn't been a thread for it yet, but the banner on the home page kind of gives it away. Who's up for a Plastic and HMS tournament (Separate tournaments on the same day) on July 22 ?

Interested:
Omega
Novae Rog
Sam the Beast
Giraton
ReconStrike
Chaos Blader
john-flip-pride
Robsta
blah

Check out my HMS Selling thread !
Hell yes, so excited for this. Plastic's are simply the best, gonna dominate like last year Grin john-flip-pride you better come, we have a score to settle.
I'm coming for sure
I just want to say also, wtf is with Kai-V's avatar
what the hell is she thinking
it is the most God awful piece of carp i have ever seen
Thankyou
- JoelJohnSimon out
Also
I carp love that carp the Indian Man
Uh, I just want to know if you're interested haha, not the place to be discussing something like that. Please refrain from double posting too, just click edit on your previous post next time.
interested, might buy a hms this time.
I'm game for it
Sam The Beast is stupidly obsessed with my avatar and Kei's for some reason, hah.

Just to make sure everybody knows the date : July 22nd.
I would be up for it, I will need to borrow a plastic Beyblade though.
(Jul. 05, 2012  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to make sure everybody knows the date : July 22nd.

dang, thats the date of a pokemon tournament. oh well, ill go to this insted.
Hey guys, long time no see Grin I'm definitely down for this Smile

Make it happen guys!

Cheers Grin
Chaos Blader, no worries I have plenty of Plastics to lend Smile
john, looking forward to seeing you and your plastic collection after ages !
Very keen
Wooh yeah Australia. Thought I'd pop in to say how glad I am to see you guys a) having tournaments again, and b) celebrating plastics/HMS remembrance! And it's nice to see you back, Omega.

Best of luck getting it going! Grin
Haha, thanks th!nk. Would never miss out on a Plastic & HMS event, all the best for your tournament Smile

Are we allowed to propose the events or do we wait for an official thread to be released ?
Thanks very much, I'm going to need it, haha.

It's fine to propose them once you meet the requirements.
(Jul. 05, 2012  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Sam The Beast is stupidly obsessed with my avatar and Kei's for some reason, hah.

Just to make sure everybody knows the date : July 22nd.

i sent the pm to kei by accident, his avatar is fine but yours is putrid, most annoying thing i've ever seen of all time
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:37 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: i sent the pm to kei by accident, his avatar is fine but yours is putrid, most annoying thing i've ever seen of all time
Actually, I agree. The repetitive motion is annoying. And GIFs slow down the internet on my DSi. I was okay with it the first few weeks but then the fact that I couldn't understand what was happening in the GIF bugged me. So I ended up messaging you for clarifications. It still bugs me to this day. I'd like to turn the avatar displays off but I'm not good with names, so I go by the picture.

I'm fine with the actual avatar. The GFXing is good and it looks spectacular. Its only the repetitive, non-progressing motion that bugs me.

[/lifestory]

(Jul. 05, 2012  9:51 AM)Insomniac Wrote: random stuff he said

you have gone completely off topic. please get out. thanks.

but yeah im interested.
Sorry, got carried away.
Your wish is my command. I shall get out of this thread.
ill come if i can borrow a bey is that ok omega if i borrow a plastic?
i guess ill have to borrow a HMS for the HMS part. if anyone is able to lend one pm me.
the day has been officialy anouced, so should u make this official?
I'm very interested in this so count me in.
Guys theres only 2 more days til the remembrance... What's the hold up?
Sorry I haven't been online, been pretty busy. This is still on, and I'll create the official thread now.