[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] BEYSTORM II - June 18, 2011

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEYSTORM II
Melbourne, Australia - June 18, 2011

Celebrating Melbourne's significant increase in Beybladers since 2009, the WBO brings you BEYSTORM II ! The original BEYSTORM in September 2009 was a failure since there weren't enough bladers that attended. Now that Melbourne is one of the most Beyblade populated states in the world, we are honored to revive the BEYSTORM name.

ENTRANCE FEES
The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia AUD is accepted (Australian Dollar.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.

Blader Passport's
If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: June 18, 2011. Please be there between 12:30 PM and 1:20 PM; the tournament will start at 1:30 PM NO LATER.

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (The same place as Day Of Beys, Bey Inferno, Bey Hurricane and Bey Blaze).

Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of Northern suburb area or you have to rely on public transport to get to the venue, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:

Expected Turnout: 30 PEOPLE LIMIT ! Please let us know if you can attend ASAP !

Format: Round Robin block system; 3 blocks of 10 people.

Attendance List:
Omega
blah
Sam the Beast
Darkmankill1
Chaos Blader
Pikabattler
rayquazonX
Mushy
Wraith
tehfez
sucks (Formerly bestblader1234)
drakillerhoang
BeyJadz
Rock Galzzly
Simonson084
Chups
Bestburritos
ali_g229
monkeyman942
dreadblaster
blazepegasus45
myvo3
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
computernerd01
dinukx

Maybe:
Tan
StormDriger
CWebby25
DrigerG
Dragontamer27
Novae Rog
A'
XxDarkOmegaxX
smtih
Serpentsmith

Reserves:
N/A.

~

Prizes:
First Place: A starter/booster Beyblade, maximum $20 + Face Booster WHITE
Second Place: A starter/booster Beyblade, maximum $11 OR a Face Booster WHITE
Third Place: Free random selection from Omega's Workshop

Judges:
Omega
blah
Chups
Chaos Blader (Reserve Judge)
Resistance (Reserve Judge)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yes I will be there Smile
Loving these more frequent tournaments
Can a Staff member please move this to official events ?
Not sure if I'll be able to make it. Unhappy

I have year 12 exams.
There's a slight chance I won't be able to attend as well. ):

But at the moment, it's all good.

I'll notify you at least a week beforehand on the situation. [:
Same with me. I Have soccer Morning and Afternoon every Saturday from now until June 30th.

I may be able to get out of the Afternoon one and make up for it here and there.

I'll ask my Parents later this Day or Tomorrow.

Otherwise I am able to come and Judge, Bring my Brother (bestburritos) and Bring an Attack Stadium.
hmm, a saturday, i was barely able to go to day of beys because it was on a saturday. ill have to ask, plus this is realy soon, might cut it close. if i do go this will be another chance to get into the finnals of a tournament, im not going to be afraid of using lightning ldrago this time.

edit: just called rayquazon, he is able to go so i might go with him.
Lols, you were afraid of using it the past two times ?
no just for day of beys, i wasn't used to rf and i was mostly against 230 tracks. i used it for my last 3 battles and only lost twice so i now know how to use it.
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:10 AM)pikabattler Wrote: no just for day of beys, i wasn't used to rf and i was mostly against 230 tracks. i used it for my last 3 battles and only lost twice so i now know how to use it.

Haha, it seems you always have an excuse xD
I'm quite sure we can still make 30 bladers within three weeks, but if I have to I will reschedule the day. I want Melbourne to have frequent tournaments like in CA and the United States, rather then our average 2 - 3 events a year, even Sydney host more tournaments then us.
I reckon I can make it.
hey about the prize do the winners get to pick or do you just pick 3 random ones?
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:10 AM)pikabattler Wrote: no just for day of beys, i wasn't used to rf and i was mostly against 230 tracks. i used it for my last 3 battles and only lost twice so i now know how to use it.

The only person in our Block who used/had 23 was tehfez and I. Neither of us used it against you.

Also you had 3 Losses. 1 to bestburritos, 1 to Me and 1 to tehfez.
i thought it was 4 loses, plus i was worried you 2 would use it but i ended up wrong and ended up using stupid beys, even then the beys were carp against 230. anyway this is getting a bit off topic.
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:20 AM)Omega Wrote: I'm quite sure we can still make 30 bladers within three weeks, but if I have to I will reschedule the day. I want Melbourne to have frequent tournaments like in CA and the United States, rather then our average 2 - 3 events a year, even Sydney host more tournaments then us.
Whats wrong with Sydney LOL Wink good luck with your tourney and i think you can get it there are heaps of bladers in Melbourne but hopefully Sydney can have some more tourneys Tongue_out
I'ma coming. I can also bring an Attack stadium if needed.
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Whats wrong with Sydney LOL Wink good luck with your tourney and i think you can get it there are heaps of bladers in Melbourne but hopefully Sydney can have some more tourneys Tongue_out

Nothing's wrong with Sydney, they just have more frequent tournaments then Melbourne. I'm quite positive we can, Melbourne has a huge Beyblade population.

Chaos Blader; Awesome, marked you down on the list. If you could bring the attack stadium just in case, that would be great. There should be enough though.
Haha. Last time we had 8 Attack Stadiums and 1 Standard type Beystadium. -_____-
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:26 AM)Chups Wrote: Haha. Last time we had 8 Attack Stadiums and 1 Standard type Beystadium. -_____-

Haha yea but thats good, attack stadiums are the best Wink
Don't forget all those Hasbro stadiums and my Balance stadium xD. Quetz and Chaos Blader will be replacement Judges if Chups and blah can't make it.
i see you havent added rayquazonX yet, he is able to come, or are you just waiting for him to tell you himself? you know, i think this was the same date i was thinking of doing my unofficial tournament as i think it's the same day as that feed melborn thing that i was going to donate the profits too.
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:49 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i see you havent added rayquazonX yet, he is able to come, or are you just waiting for him to tell you himself? you know, i think this was the same date i was thinking of doing my unofficial tournament as i think it's the same day as that feed melborn thing that i was going to donate the profits too.

Well, I doubt they will reschedule an official tournament for an Unofficial one.
@Pikabattler; I didn't see your edit, sorry. I added him to the list. Can you reschedule your unofficial tournament please ?
i never %100 secduraled it, it was at a different place anyway so i wouldn't have anybody except random noobs from all over the place. it was just an idea that somehow got your mind as well.

edit: oh im also trading for an egle/Aquilla clear wheel if i go to this tournament (and with rayquazon going thats a high chance for me going). i can trade any clear wheel i got for right spin, excluding lantica as thats not %100 mine, not yet anyway. i just want it for collection perposes, my collection of beys i own in my story (lost blader) and i used to have eagle so i have all the parts for it excluding the clear wheel.