[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - 28/05/11] Day of Beys! - LIMIT REACHED.

on
Hosted by
  blah
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

RESULTS:
1st - blah
2nd - Robsta
3rd - bestburritos.

It ran very smoothly and was a great turnout although only 24 out of the 30 people came.
Thanks for coming and we hope to see you again soon !

[Image: fktj7t.png]
Big thanks to Omega for designing the poster. (:

HELLO GUYS !
Chups, Omega and I (blah) will be hosting a tournament for Beydays (YAY).
We just need 8 another people who will be willing to come.

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL, YAAAAY. <3

Come participate to receive your Beydays face for your WBO account !

Don't have a Beyblade or just want extra parts ? No problem.
Omega will be hosting a workshop on the day for random parts. People can come and pick 5 random parts of out a box to create a full Beyblade for only $10. He will have a huge assortment of random parts to pick from.
If you want to pick specific parts to create your Beyblade it will cost $15 but you can only have a maximum of 2 top tier parts.
For a fully top tier custom it will cost $20 for the whole thing.

Here are the details:

Venue - Lincoln Park, Essendon 3040 - Lincoln Road (same venue as Bey Inferno)

Date - 28th May Saturday.

Fees - $5 unless you have a Blader's Passport which can be purchased for $10 on the day.

Time - Registering time STRICTLY 12pm - 1pm. No one will be Accepted after that. We will Start About 1.10pm after Chups and I give you guys a Rundown on what is going to happen.

Limit - 30 People. We are now full however you can request for your name to be put on the reserves list. Any people who come after are allowed in free play but cannot participate in the actual tournament.

Format - Round Robin Block System. There will be 3 blocks of 10 people in each.

Prizes
1st - Choice between NIB Vulcan Horuseus 145D or NIP WBBA Black Rock Aries ED145D + Light Launcher 2
2nd - Whichever prize was not chosen by first + Light Launcher 2
3rd - Midnight Bull 125SF

Judges
blah
Chups
Chaos Blader
Omega

Attendee list (30/30):
Click to view (Click to View)

Maybe:
darkwolf11
blackprice59

Reserves:
Rock Galzzly
leone9337

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Awesome Smile Also I havent PMd you back yet because you have your PM's Disabled.
soorry bout that but ive enabled now and will be coming THX >) Smile Smile
also i will changing my user name to kaydemfb an ive enabled pms and i will be attending
i can make it
add me to the list
GUAN FOR LIFE
i will asked if my friend wants to come or allowed and is a member of wbo
(May. 12, 2011  10:21 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: i can make it
add me to the list
GUAN FOR LIFE

you have definitely asked your Parents and Everything?
He's fine Chups, he's old enough. He goes to my school.
OK coolio. Wasnt too sure because Majority of Kids with no Avatar or anything are usually Little Kids/Noobs XD

But Thats good.
i believe he is also on pokebladers so i kinda know him as well. im not sure but he has pretty much the same name. my friend that i said may not come is going to ask another friend to see if he can go, ill get him signed up soon.
I'm coming! Thanks.
Yeeeeeah!!! count me in ima comin! (happy face!)
Ok Cool! You have definitely asked your Parents and Everything?

Im just making Sure.
i just bought an attack and balance part set for this tournament, comes with the 2 parts ive been looking everywhere for, 90 and RF. i hope it comes before this. I'm also willing to buy any RS at a low price or trade, unless it's like so worn down way too much.
(May. 12, 2011  11:50 AM)Chups Wrote: OK coolio. Wasnt too sure because Majority of Kids with no Avatar or anything are usually Little Kids/Noobs XD

But Thats good.

I have no avatar. Tongue_out_wink

(May. 13, 2011  8:22 AM)A Wrote: I'm coming! Thanks.

Added you to the list. (:

(May. 13, 2011  9:38 AM)bestblader1234 Wrote: Yeeeeeah!!! count me in ima comin! (happy face!)

Added.

By the way guys, we're nearly half way on the participants. If you want to come, you'd better RSVP now.
Because those who turn up on the day and aren't registered, will not be able to compete.
(May. 13, 2011  10:31 AM)blah Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  11:50 AM)Chups Wrote: OK coolio. Wasnt too sure because Majority of Kids with no Avatar or anything are usually Little Kids/Noobs XD

I have no avatar. Tongue_out_wink

By the way guys, we're nearly half way on the participants. If you want to come, you'd better RSVP now.
Because those who turn up on the day and aren't registered, will not be able to compete.

ha ha, i laughed realy hard after that, that going on my sig.

anyway, 15 people with 2 weeks left is looking good. i cant wait for this comp.
(May. 13, 2011  9:42 AM)Chups Wrote: Ok Cool! You have definitely asked your Parents and Everything?

Im just making Sure.
ya it fine! thay said i can proberly come! (happy face!)
Probably?
oh yeah,and by the way bey inferno had a round robin block format to and it went for about five hours.so r u sure its a good idea for this one?
(May. 14, 2011  4:02 AM)Chups Wrote: Probably?
definetly...
hey what happens if it rains? enough said.
(May. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)bestblader1234 Wrote: oh yeah,and by the way bey inferno had a round robin block format to and it went for about five hours.so r u sure its a good idea for this one?
(May. 14, 2011  4:02 AM)Chups Wrote: Probably?
definetly...

At Bey inferno there was 48 People. IIRC there were 3 Blocks each Consisting of 16 Bladers.

Ours will have 3 Blocks consisting of 10 Bladers. Hence the Limit on People.

A Estimate for the Tourney Length is probably 3 Hours? Maybe Less. We didnt really want to Implement the Double Elimination System Purely because we wanted everyone to have a Good go, Not play 2 Matches and Leave Uncertain I am all for Block System for 35 People and over. That is why we have a Limit on People.

Also TELL YOUR PARENTS That once you Start you Cannot Leave. Make sure they fully understand this.
(May. 14, 2011  4:26 AM)pikabattler Wrote: hey what happens if it rains? enough said.

We will have to wait for the Weather Forecast which is not released Fully yet. Once we see That we will decide from there as there has been quite a Bit of Rain the Past 2 Weeks.
So it turns out that a major Super Smash Bros. tournament is on the 28th and I totally forgot.
Could you please take me off the list for the moment but I might still come along.

EDIT: Never mind I'm stupid sometimes. The tournament is on the 29th so I'll still be coming!
Oh. When I was reading your Post this is My Face. :? Uncertain Unhappy Smile Grin

Thats good Smile SSB Tourneys Tongue_out Sounds cool.

Guys 2nd Place Beyblade is Confirmed a Midnight Bull Booster. I bought it Today. IMO its the best Booster there is. I mean would anyone really want a Fury capricorn or Cyber Peg? Didnt think so.
58 people attended BEY INFERNO, not 48; breaking the record (at the time at least). It was way out of hand, since it was over the estimated amount.

BEY HURRICANE on the other hand had about 27 people, with 3 blocks. It went very well, no problems at all and only took about an hour or so.

EDIT: The BEY INFERNO tournament itself actually started at 1:00, and went until 4:30, so it was only 3 and a half hours, not 5.
OK Thanks!

Spoiler directed for Omega Smile
Yeah, this time it will be fine (hopefully).
Strict limit on people who can compete and strict start time.
Therefore the only thing that can screw us over is the weather, haha. ><
BEYBLADES FOR SALE !

If anyone would like to buy any beyblades of me, I have 2 packs of 4 for 13$ a pack! pack 1 includes a Dark Libra 105 B, Dark Wolf 105 SD, Storm Pegasis 105 F, and Flame Saggitario 105 BS. Also includes 4 tracks including 105, 145, 125, D125, 4 tips, 3 S and 1 B tip. 2 tools and 1 mf holder (no metal faces included) 2 launchers, 1 keychain grip and 1 ripcord. pack 2 nicludes Storm Capricorn 105 F, Flame Eagle 145 S, Dark Gasher CH120 SF, Falme Saggitario C145 BS. also including 4 tracks, 125 M145, 145, 105. performance tips include, F, F, S, S. 2 launchers, 1 launcher grip, 4 tools and 1 ripcord.

If beyblades want to be bought contact 0459426382 or look for this description at melbourne beyblade tournaments aprox 5 ft 8 taned and medium afro. also willing to bargain prices[/size]