MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

I finally get the thing downloaded but now Youtube won't upload it, Damn thing.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:33 PM)Roan Wrote: I'm not participating, but I'll be at AN for War Room. Can't wait to meet some of you guys, I'm excited. Grin

I have a huuuuge beyblade collection (Both plastic and HMS) that I'll be bringing to try and sell off since I'm not playing the game anymore and I know you all will get more use out of them than I will as they're just sitting in a box in my closet now. haha

I didn't know you were coming! BWR is going to be sooo good.

I may want to buy some. Eee
Is this gonna be annual? Like AN10 and MCM10?
(Apr. 27, 2009  8:50 PM)Giga Wrote: Is this gonna be annual? Like AN10 and MCM10?

I would assume so! Brad has mentioned previously that he wants to host an event at AN in 2010.
He has told me there will be one at AN in 2010 as well. That's when I will probably be going to my first tournament (unless I can get to Chicago).
This is awesome Grin
Congratulations to Kai-V as well
I was just thinking, should the people that do this subscribe everyone else that is also doing it?

Edit: I keep forgetting. Congrats Kai-V! Smile
This is getting stupid now, I finally get it on Youtube but then it says it is unavailable. This is really annoying, Does anyone know why it is doing that?
What do you mean unavailable? It should give you more information...did it successfully upload? Did you add the title, description, tags and category?

EDIT: Hey, look what I found Zander: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffjWq4uotlA soon it will be HD
I don't know, the moment it finished and I tried it, it says this: 'This video is unavailable.'
(Apr. 27, 2009  9:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I don't know, the moment it finished and I tried it, it says this: 'This video is unavailable.'

Wait a few more moments and it will work.
It has to be processed first. Give it about 20 minutes.
I just told him I got it to work on the other post... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffjWq4uotlA
Sorry, I didn't know about that but it is up and running now, so no worries.
Fantastic Idea! I'm uploading it to my account!
um can i enter the contest?.....oh yeah i cant..........cant make a youtube account not old enough
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:45 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: um can i enter the contest?.....oh yeah i cant..........cant make a youtube account not old enough

Just put a higher age, it's not like they actually care.
Uggghhh I can`t enter Unhappy
when I go to college I'm going near toronto so that I can go to beyday!
I just joined.
Hope I win.
Gid Luck to every one else.
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:50 AM)Hero Wrote: Uggghhh I can`t enter Unhappy

How come?
He can't download/upload. Something about his computer being really bad.
Thank you Raykon, Blitz, Driger, josh-jf, Kei, Aqua, NeekAlert, Espio, Rocky, Pichuscute, Lance Perfora, Zander Soulwind and people I have already thanked. I hope you will have a good Bey Day.
Well, good luck to all those that have also entered. Always good sportsmenship to say good luck. Joyful_2
Good luck to all.
And PS Brad, how about making a video of how you pick it?
(Apr. 28, 2009  11:05 PM)Gemibra Wrote: Good luck to all.
And PS Brad, how about making a video of how you pick it?

http://random.org