MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

Awesome.

Congratulations Kai-V! I would have definitely suggested you myself, but I thought it would be odd owning Beyblade Spirit and being staff on the WBO haha
This is great, I will get on with this later.
I don't have friends or subscribers on youtube (after all I only opened an account for the test video for the Customizations forum) nor do I have even the slightest chance of going to either of the events, but I uploaded it anyway.

Have fun, everyone! (I won't...)
Where are from? :\ The BeyDay Promo vid never downloaded while I was at school. D:
I'm now uploading, may take a little while. I don't have many friends on there and no subscribers but I will still play a part in this.
(Apr. 27, 2009  2:49 PM)rüçhan Wrote: where are from Confused

That wasn't comprehensible. Could you rephrase the question?
obviously he missed the u bit. Atleast i think lol
Downloading Smile

Congrats Kai-V, i'm sure you'll do a great job Wink
I'm still waiting for it to finish and now for some reason, it says there is over 30 minutes to go when it is at 82.6%. Chocked_2

Edit: Make that over 50 minutes to an hour. Chocked_2
Congrats on the promotion. I will upload the video to do my part. If there is anything that you want to submit for me stick on BeyUK then feel free to do so. Another thing, I was thinking that I could promote these event by using a background image. Any thoughts on this Brad?
I've never actually uploaded a video to youtube before so this should be interesting. I guess it can't be that hard though. Joyful_3

And congrats Kai-V! Grin I think most of us expected that to happen at some point. XD
Wow, the download speed really IS slow as carp. D=

I'll do my best to promote though. =D
Jesus, i've been downloading it for around an hour now and it's only on 56%. :\
Mine bugged and I had to restart it. D=

Can't you use like mediafire or something?
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:12 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Mine bugged and I had to restart it. D=

Can't you use like mediafire or something?

Dunno what it is, and might aswell just continue now i'm this far. :\
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:15 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Dunno what it is, and might aswell just continue now i'm this far. :\

I was asking brad if he could use mediafire, it's a different site to upload to and it seems faster.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:20 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I was asking brad if he could use mediafire, it's a different site to upload to and it seems faster.

Oh XD I thought it was directed at me, lol.
Wow, I thought you guys were just kidding but it seems it's gonna take me three hours plus. Must be a really popular video. XD

I'm not sure if my internet will hold out that long but I'll do my best. XD
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow, I thought you guys were just kidding but it seems it's gonna take me three hours plus. Must be a really popular video. XD

Or a really rubbish host or something. =/

Can't he upload it to the FTP WBO is hosted on or sendspace or mediafire? D=

We can't all have download speeds that are THIS bad. o.O
There shouldn't be anything wrong with megaupload. :\ I use them a lot and they're normally fine. Confused
I had to restart mine and now I have to wait even longer. It is getting their though.
I'm not participating, but I'll be at AN for War Room. Can't wait to meet some of you guys, I'm excited. Grin

I have a huuuuge beyblade collection (Both plastic and HMS) that I'll be bringing to try and sell off since I'm not playing the game anymore and I know you all will get more use out of them than I will as they're just sitting in a box in my closet now. haha
There must be a problem with megaupload. My internet is downloading at 6KB per sec O_O