| image =
| full item name = HMS Custom Try Set
| item number = MA-10
| beyblade system = [[HMS]]

__TOC__

==Contents==

*Dranzer MS (Black)
*[[Advance Adverazer]] (White)
*Tornado Balance type S Stadium (Light Blue)
*Launcher and Ripcord (Red and Yellow)

==General Info==
This set was the first release of the Tornado Balance Type S Stadium. It was later given released on its own later in the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]] generation in Yellow.

==Gallery==

==Overall==
The black dranzer MS is one of the most sought after recolours of the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]] but the beyblade has little competitive value. Advance Adverazer is also a useful beyblade with the parts having use in stamina and wobbler combinations. However as the normal versions of both beyblades are available relatively easily this set is only for collection. That said it is one of the rarest collectors’ items and such be purchased if found at a reasonable price.

[[CategoryConfusedet]]
Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| item number = MA-10

__TOC__

==Contents==

*Dranzer MS (Black)
*[[Advance Adverazer]] (White)
*Tornado Balance type S Stadium (Light Blue)

==General Info==
This set was the first release of the Tornado Balance Type S Stadium. It was later released independently during the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]] generation in a yellow color.

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Although it has little competitive value, the black Dranzer MS is one of the most sought after recolours of the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]]. Advance Adverazer consists of useful parts for Stamina and Wobbler combos. This set is one of the most rare collector's items and should be purchased if found at a reasonable price. However, since the normal versions of both Beyblades are relatively easy to find, this set should be only for collection purposes.

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

Fixed some errors and re-worded it a little.
I think the overall section made more sense the way it was before. The way it was before the first point worked with the second.
I made some corrections. My English is not perfect, but since "sought after" is made into an adjective, should it not have a hyphen ?

(Jun. 23, 2012  8:36 PM)Imperial Wrote:
| image =
| item number = MA-10

__TOC__

==Contents==

*Dranzer MS (Black)
*[[Advance Averazer]] (White)
*Tornado Balance Type S Stadium (Light Blue)

==General Info==
This set was the first release of the Tornado Balance Type S Stadium. It was later released independently during the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]] generation in a yellow color.

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Although it has little competitive value, the black Dranzer MS is one of the most sought-after recolours of the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]]. Advance Averazer consists of useful parts for Stamina and Wobbler combos. Since the normal versions of both Beyblades are relatively easy to find, this set should be only bought for collection purposes. However, as such, it is one of the rarest collector's items and should be purchased if found at a reasonable price.

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

Fixed some errors and re-worded it a little.

Uh well I kind of didn't his edit since the way he rearranged it made what I was make fit less.
Your above post makes no sense ...
Okay basically I don't think all of his overall should be used since he rearranged the sentences when I made them for one to link into what I said in the next one. It makes more sense the way I did it basically. Apart from the first sentence which he did better than mine. Anyway would say this is ready once I do that or would Kei need to look at it still?
You made it sound like Dranzer MS also had good parts. I think Imperial's Overall section is fine.

This should be ready, but does anybody know about the hyphen, hah ?
Oh I see that now. I was only going to use the second part of mine. Please trust me on this, the end bit of the overall makes more sense with the way i've done it. I can explain why if you really want.
Sure. How about the edit I made ?
Those are good. Not sure about the hyphen thing. Anyway i'll post the final edit tomorrow.
| image =
| item number = MA-10

__TOC__

==Contents==

*Dranzer MS (Black)
*[[Advance Averazer]] (White)
*Tornado Balance Type S Stadium (Light Blue)

==General Info==

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Although it has little competitive value, the black Dranzer MS is one of the most sought-after recolours of the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]] series. Advance Averazer consists of useful parts for Stamina and Wobbler combos. However as the normal versions of both beyblades are available relatively easily this set is only for collection. That said it is one of the rarest collectors’ items and should be purchased if found at a reasonable price.

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

That's it done then now that the Overall Section is the way I want it. Is it ready to up now Kai-V?
... What is wrong with the draft I posted ? What you just posted still has mistakes, such as "such" instead of "should".
I copied your one apart from the overall which I altered which we already discussed. Anyway i've read over it and there are no other mistakes.
I repeat : what is wrong with this revised Overall section anyway ?
Quote:Although it has little competitive value, the black Dranzer MS is one of the most sought-after recolours of the [[HMS | Heavy Metal System]]. Advance Averazer consists of useful parts for Stamina and Wobbler combos. Since the normal versions of both Beyblades are relatively easy to find, this set should be only bought for collection purposes. However, as such, it is one of the rarest collector's items and should be purchased if found at a reasonable price.
Sorry there isn't. I didn't read yours well enough.
OK then, you should be able to publish what I posted.

Are pictures ready too ?
As with the other HMS set article we're going to have to take some from other sites.