Luckiest thing that has ever happened to you.

Post the luckiest thing thats has ever happened to you.
The luckiest thing thats ever happened to me was winning a competition and the prize was over $100.
i got one super lucky day today:

i got a new beyblade
i passed my exams
i got highscores in my report card
i am free of chores

buhahahahahahhaahahaa!
Being friends with $Money$ (His my neighbor and friend on WBO)
-He gives me free things
-He gives me lots and lots of money
-He is fun to be around with
-Epic blader (not as good as me, of course)
The last day of school. I thought I will never survive 10 months of torment from my classmates.

Outside of that, me getting a 10,000 PHP budget on Beyblades.
Walking into a store, asking for a job, and getting the job the next day. Job paid $5000 a month in commission on a slow month. $10,000 on a busy month. Within two months, I was leading the store in sales.
found $5 dollars in my sister apartment parking lot.
than found $10 dollars the next time i was over
than the next time going up to see her at starbucks under my dads tuck tire was $20

i was freaking lucky since i was totally broke!

but the most luck was when i found the most rareist coyote colorations in one mounth and buaght them both. but never seen them again. so that was luck!
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:16 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Walking into a store, asking for a job, and getting the job the next day. Job paid $5000 a month in commission on a slow month. $10,000 on a busy month. Within two months, I was leading the store in sales.
.. What on earth?
I think you win the thread, are you still there? (probably manager now, haha.)
I'm not too sure what the luckiest event that happened to me is, probably being in the right place at the right time to meet this amazing girl? I am not quite sure, I'll probably edit this post later with something better/more descriptive.
When I was little I would go to work with my dad (he owned a car lot) One day I wanted to go to the hobby shop near by. We went and the shop was having a grad reopening sale. I got to pop a balloon and I one a Train engine from it. My dad then entered a raffle for a brand new train set. Later that day when we were closing up we got a call saying we won. I took my train engine I won that day with me to test it out, it didn't work Tired however, they gave me another one. To this day, when Christmas comes around, I use the same track and train Smile
passed my oral spanish exam last year because the guy grading me was "in a good mood". like i literally didn't deserve to pass lol. If i hadn't passed I wouldn't be in university right now.
Well...... What happend was i was walking down the street( Boring) And then all of a sudden i saw a jacket i looked inside of it and out of noware there was a Package like those paper ones fell out of this jacket, well i opened it and there was.............. Let's see 100$ No 200$ No More like 1,000$ (HOLT carp found the jacket on a fence down my street)!
And if you think i'm lieing you are saddly mistakin!
The day I met Kai-V in Wal*Mart. I was vacationing in Canada. I went to the video game section of Wal*Mart, and I saw Dude and Kai-V shopping for video games! XD

Obviously I'm just kidding. Tongue_out I don't even know what Dude looks like. Only Kai-V. XD Besides, I've never left America before! Joyful_3

Probably when I got my first 4 Metal Fusion Beyblade's. I called my local Wal*Mart and the lady on the phone said they didn't carry Beyblade's. I had to go to Wal*Mart anyway, and to my surprise, they had them in stock! This was around the end of August last year. Other than that I can't really think of anything. But I post some other lucky things if I remember any. Joyful_3
one day i was walking backwards and this kid went to punch me from behind and for some reason i felt like somthing was going to happened so i ducked and the punch missed me by a hair LOL (i started laughing and walked away)
Hottest and most popular girl in my school randomly asked me out. I said no. Just kidding. I acted cool and said "Sure, I guess I'll move you to the top of my date schedule.". I know right, it was the luckiest thing ever.
It's hard to label just one "luckiest" thing ever, but heres my most recent one;

(EDIT: I consider any day I can walk, breathe, speak, and enjoy lucky)

I have no eighth period class in B-Days, and my stepdad was off for a week.

-we ate at firehouse subs, which I learned was a charitable company. Made me feel good giving them money.
-found a Sega CDX console hybrid
-Picked up a 3DS way before graduation, pre-ordered Gears of War 3 beta and MK9
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:55 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:16 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Walking into a store, asking for a job, and getting the job the next day. Job paid $5000 a month in commission on a slow month. $10,000 on a busy month. Within two months, I was leading the store in sales.
.. What on earth?
I think you win the thread, are you still there? (probably manager now, haha.)
I got fired for amazing customer service and meeting all of my goals.
LOL Jelly people >_>

Uhm lets see. Winning my first WBO tourney as of 3rd place and found 5 dollars at my school locker (PE)
The luckiest thing that has ever happen to me is still being alive after nearly drowning in a swimming pool behind a hotel.
I nearly drowned when i was eight.my cousin pulled me out of the pool....
I was walking down the street and heard a crumpling noise and I picked up a piece of paper that was all muddy and it was a 50 dollar bill
On the topic of cheating death...

When I was five, I was driving home in the car with my family. My mother is Greek (worries excessively) and always asks "How're you doing back there, Dan?" and I also mutter "fine" because I'm always fine and it gets to be repetitious. So one day I decided to ignore her and not say "fine". Next thing I know, I woke up in the hospital. I had a seizure, which lead to the discovery of a brain tumour. Had I said I was fine, my parents would have never looked behind to see that I was having a seizure directly after the thought.

The one time I kept my mouth shut saved my life. I haven't learned anything from this.
when i found 20 bucks to help my mom during bad times
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: On the topic of cheating death...

When I was five, I was driving home in the car with my family. My mother is Greek (worries excessively) and always asks "How're you doing back there, Dan?" and I also mutter "fine" because I'm always fine and it gets to be repetitious. So one day I decided to ignore her and not say "fine". Next thing I know, I woke up in the hospital. I had a seizure, which lead to the discovery of a brain tumour. Had I said I was fine, my parents would have never looked behind to see that I was having a seizure directly after the thought.

The one time I kept my mouth shut saved my life. I haven't learned anything from this.

This was serious, yet I lol'ed hard at that. And wow, just saying, that was random.
found $1800 on the bus in an unmarked plastic bag. Reported it to police. No one claimed it and I got to keep it.
i know this is going to sound so strange and almost morbid, the luckyist thing i had happened was today, i got to see a actual car crash happened right infront of us! i always miss the best part! but i got to see the truck infront of us spun out than knocked out a ligh pole, hit into the hill than rolled over a few times. yet the guy just got out with a OHsht face, i just wanted to run up to him and yell. "THAT WAS THE FREAKING COOLIST THING I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!" it was so much better than a movie. i always ALWAYS wanted to see an actual car crash/accident. so i knew what it really looked like so i can write it down.

but i guess the most luckyist thing is we where able to avoid hitting the guy and get out of the way from the light pole he knocked over, and the guy was alright. but i still would like to see this as something i could possibly use!
(May. 08, 2011  9:10 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: ! i always miss the best part!

I know how that feels. I've only seen a few fender benders at stop lights. I have yet to see a crash like that.

Luckily the driver was OK Smile