You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:40 PM)Slee Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:49 PM)Tris Wrote: Wow, I always thought I've posted in this thread...
Anyway, I purchased Random Booster Volume 1 (Zero-G) twice.
The first I pulled Thief Saramanda 230WB... At least I got a rare and a 230! Grin.
The second time (At another time) I got Thief Phoenic E230GCF! Although I bought it confirmed for only around 11... So I don't think it'll count...

So, that's all I got for Random Booster. I think I really should order more... Hahah.
I got those two in the exact same order you stated! except the first was free, being a prize for the first few people at Beyblade Crusade 2, and I didn't get buy a confirmed thief Phoenic, it just turned out to be in the first (and only) random booster I bought at Beyblade crusade 2. At least you got a good deal for it! Sadly I think the inside of my Saramanda's 230 is warped. That's an unlucky factor of mine when it comes to getting standard 230 tracks.

Wow! Same order? Well, that's a bit creepy. Hah... And .__. Free?! I love me some free things. By first few people, does that mean your placing at the tournament, or the first few to arrive? o.O. Also, whoa. No confirmed, and you still got it. Pro stuff right 'ere.
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:44 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:40 PM)Slee Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:49 PM)Tris Wrote: Wow, I always thought I've posted in this thread...
Anyway, I purchased Random Booster Volume 1 (Zero-G) twice.
The first I pulled Thief Saramanda 230WB... At least I got a rare and a 230! Grin.
The second time (At another time) I got Thief Phoenic E230GCF! Although I bought it confirmed for only around 11... So I don't think it'll count...

So, that's all I got for Random Booster. I think I really should order more... Hahah.
I got those two in the exact same order you stated! except the first was free, being a prize for the first few people at Beyblade Crusade 2, and I didn't get buy a confirmed thief Phoenic, it just turned out to be in the first (and only) random booster I bought at Beyblade crusade 2. At least you got a good deal for it! Sadly I think the inside of my Saramanda's 230 is warped. That's an unlucky factor of mine when it comes to getting standard 230 tracks.

Wow! Same order? Well, that's a bit creepy. Hah... And .__. Free?! I love me some free things. By first few people, does that mean your placing at the tournament, or the first few to arrive? o.O. Also, whoa. No confirmed, and you still got it. Pro stuff right 'ere.
The first few to arrive were entered in a drawing where they picked a number and got a certain prize. If there's any errors with how I described this, hopefully someone that was at the tournament can correct me. it was a surprise for me as well, as I didn't notice anything about the drawing beforehand.

so i bought 5 RBV7's today and got the following:

Beat Lynx TH170WD
Tornado Horuseus 130RSF
Hell Herculeo 100XF
Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) 85DS
Hell Horuseus 85RS

sure, i got the prize, but i was actually trying to get as many BD145's as i could... wasted money desu =(
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:53 PM)slyx Wrote: so i bought 5 RBV5's today and got the following:

Beat Lynx TH170WD
Tornado Horuseus 130RSF
Hell Herculeo 100XF
Hell Horuseus 85RS

sure, i got the prize, but i was actually trying to get as many BD145's as i could... wasted money desu =(

That is Random Booster 7, not 5.

I've only gotten one prize Beyblade (out of luck) from Random Boosters in my life. In total, I've purchased around 8 Boosters (7, 8, 9, ZG2) ..
Haha Cannon. You have bad luck. I bought 4 random boosters till now, and I already have 2 prize Beyblades (luck yo).
One time some kid got two Random Booster 8's and got two Gravity Perseus 85DS.LOL
(Sep. 01, 2012  6:01 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: One time some kid got two Random Booster 8's and got two Gravity Perseus 85DS.LOL

uhm that would be volume 7....
I have incredibly bad luck with RBs.

From the two RBs I bought, I have managed to pull the worst beys of each one. I'm almost afraid to try RBV8, even though I want over half of the beys in there, because my luck sucks so badly in general that I'll probably pull the least useful one to me.

RBV9 (tournament prize, second place): Cloud Gemios T125SF
ZGRBV2: Pirates Revizer M145CF

What makes it worse is the ZGRBV2 that I was going to buy at the recent NYC tournament was bought by a kid just before me and he pulled the Archer Gargole. ;_;
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I have incredibly bad luck with RBs.

What makes it worse is the ZGRBV2 that I was going to buy at the recent NYC tournament was bought buy a kid just before me and he pulled the Archer Gargole. ;_;

Aww, man. Witnessing someone before you in line, buying the exact same thing as you, and he pulls out the prize bey? That my friend, is brutal.
The worst part was that it was the one I was going to take, haha.

Instead I pulled the Pirates Revizer from my next pic. T-T
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:46 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The worst part was that it was the one I was going to take, haha.

Instead I pulled the Pirates Revizer from my next pic. T-T

Awee. That sucks... Although, you did get a Reviser. Hah...

But, don't worry, it's going to be okay.
[Image: tumblr_m02uxjZNur1rphatko1_500.png]
Lol I have amazing luck with random boosters.
RBV7- Beat Lynx and Vulcan ?????
RBV8- Jade Jupiter and Spiral Lyre
RBV9- Fusion Hades
Zero G Random Booster Vol. 2, 2 Archer Gargoles!
How come I have such great luck?
EDIT: I bought the unknown ones that were actually unknown, unlike the expensive $40 ones just to get a prize bey. The ones that the seller does NOT know what's inside. The only one I bought that was already opened by the seller was Vulcan ????? (forgot CW lol).
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I have incredibly bad luck with RBs.

I'm almost afraid to try RBV8, even though I want over half of the beys in there, because my luck sucks so badly in general that I'll probably pull the least useful one to me.

Me too! I remember buying 3 RBV8s and I pulled Divine Crown, Forbidden Ionis 130D and Hell Crown (Crown was OK, but I already had one). Angry

I wanted another Jade Jupiter, Screw Fox/Lyra or the Red Eonis!

The ZGRB2, Pirates Gryph 160CF, Archer Ifraid W145SB and Shinobi Orojya 160WSF. The worst of Beys .. But at least I made "Samurai Ifraid - Sunlight Orange Ver."

My pulls from all of my purchased Boosters (Out of luck, not confirmed):

RBV7-
Gravity Perseus (Stamina) 85DS

RBV8-
Forbidden Eonis 130D
Hell Crown 130FB
Divine Crown TR145D

RBV9-
Fusion Hades AD145SWD (Already had one)

ZGRB2-
Pirates Gryph 160CF
Archer Ifraid W145SB
Shinobi Orojya 160WSF

I've had around 6 RB before and my luck is always terrible. I think Blitz rigs the ones he sells....

RBV6:

Killer Escolpio 100D

RBV9:

Meteo L-Drago Assault T125JB

Zero-G RBV1:

Pirates Saramanda 230WD (Something like that)
Shinobi Ifraid T125WB (I think....)
Shinobi Orojya 145ES

Might try again soon...
Just got a Light Random Booster, got Clay Aries Unhappy
I really needed another CH120
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:27 PM)Demonic Wrote: Just got a Light Random Booster, got Clay Aries Unhappy
I really needed another CH120
I'm almost positive Mad Cancer is the prize of a different Booster, hah. As in, CH120 was in Random Booster Light Vol. 1 whereas Clay Aries is in Random Booster Light Vol. 3!

Buuuuut, you did get the prize blade for the Random Booster Light Vol. 3, so I don't see the problem Tongue_out
I usually buy guaranteed beys but I have bought a light random booster vol 3 and I sadly didn't pull Clay Aries Unhappy I got Wind Sagittario 100SD.
OMG I got my 3rd Fusion Hades today! (I trade 1 for Killer Beafowl) But I don't have any Jade Jupiter, every single box has a cardboard sound. Guess Jade and I aren't ment for each otherUnhappy.
I just bought the full set of RBV2 Archer Gargole. Im gonna buy the full set of RBV1 Thief phoenic later this month. I have sonokong Jade Jupiter and Fusion hades.
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:08 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:53 PM)slyx Wrote: so i bought 5 RBV5's today and got the following:

Beat Lynx TH170WD
Tornado Horuseus 130RSF
Hell Herculeo 100XF
Hell Horuseus 85RS

That is Random Booster 7, not 5.

I've only gotten one prize Beyblade (out of luck) from Random Boosters in my life. In total, I've purchased around 8 Boosters (7, 8, 9, ZG2) ..

ah, thanks for that spot. fixed now =) managed to pick up a loose BD145 from someone who had an extra today, so yay =D
(Sep. 04, 2012  1:25 AM)waterxphoenix Wrote: I just bought the full set of RBV2 Archer Gargole. Im gonna buy the full set of RBV1 Thief phoenic later this month. I have sonokong Jade Jupiter and Fusion hades.

Cases and RB prize starters don't really count...

It's called 'luck' with random boosters for a reason.
Hehe. My last package came, and it was yet another RBV7.

Pulled Gravity Perseus BD145XF, sweet!
I have bought many random boosters but have not gotten any rare beys. But most of the time I get useful parts like XF .
Opened 2 RBV8 today.. guess what I got?
WOO.. JADE JUPITER & DIVINE CROWN
(Sep. 05, 2012  10:31 AM)Ickle Wrote: Hehe. My last package came, and it was yet another RBV7.

Pulled Gravity Perseus BD145XF, sweet!

lucky!! i bought FIVE RBV7's and didn't hit a BD145 =(