You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
Got RBV1 ZG and got...

Thief Phoenic

Pure luck pull ;D
Totally! I watched him pick it from about 15 boosters. He looked in, picked a box in the middle, and BAM! Thief Phoenic! Smile
I don't buy a lot of random boosters (bought a couple) I normally go for sonokong's like when I bought sonokong's fusion hades
I bought 2 RBV7 a while ago and I got a Gravity Perseus(Stamina) 85DS and a Hell Horuseus 85RS but before, I bought 2 other RBV7 but I knew what bey was inside because the seller opened it to make sure it was Beat Lynx TH170WD and Hell Horuseus 85RS, then later in March I traded 1 of my Hell Horuseus 85RS for 1 of his Tornado Horuseus 130RSF and now I have half of RBV7.
thief phoenic on 2 pulls thats a record like seriously...now if i can get that luck on boosters 7 and 8
Well I bought 1 box of RBV9 and shake it in the store and no cardboard sound. And I got the prize bey ( I have to confess that I open the box while no one notice to get my 2nd fusion hades) . Some personal experience and Internet info: Fusion hades doesn't have cardboard and it's the heaviest one, grand ketos is the lightest one in the whole RBV5 though but the black one have an heavy track so the white one is easier to get, Shake the RBV6 up and down and if you hear a tick tick tick that is made by the UW145 that's the one. Finally you can get Jade Jupiter in HK version by the code J1911 which is under the box+no cardboard. Thank you for reading this boring speech and I hope it would be useful Smile.
When my Random Booster Vol.1(Zero-G) came in, I didn't get the prize bey Smith, the bey I got was Shinobi Ifraid 230WD
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:33 PM)minhx98x Wrote: Well I bought 1 box of RBV9 and shake it in the store and no cardboard sound. And I got the prize bey ( I have to confess that I open the box while no one notice to get my 2nd fusion hades) . Some personal experience and Internet info: Fusion hades doesn't have cardboard and it's the heaviest one, grand ketos is the lightest one in the whole RBV5 though but the black one have an heavy track so the white one is easier to get, Shake the RBV6 up and down and if you hear a tick tick tick that is made by the UW145 that's the one. Finally you can get Jade Jupiter in HK version by the code J1911 which is under the box+no cardboard. Thank you for reading this boring speech and I hope it would be useful Smile.

Ok Now i justknow this thing. Cool
Thks minh
(Jul. 21, 2012  6:35 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:33 PM)minhx98x Wrote: Well I bought 1 box of RBV9 and shake it in the store and no cardboard sound. And I got the prize bey ( I have to confess that I open the box while no one notice to get my 2nd fusion hades) . Some personal experience and Internet info: Fusion hades doesn't have cardboard and it's the heaviest one, grand ketos is the lightest one in the whole RBV5 though but the black one have an heavy track so the white one is easier to get, Shake the RBV6 up and down and if you hear a tick tick tick that is made by the UW145 that's the one. Finally you can get Jade Jupiter in HK version by the code J1911 which is under the box+no cardboard. Thank you for reading this boring speech and I hope it would be useful Smile.

Ok Now i justknow this thing. Cool
Thks minh
you're welcome, btw Beat Lynx doesn't have any cardboard but the other beys only have 1 cardboard so good ears are requiredTongue_out_wink
I would not really care for RBV7. It got all great beys. I mean vulcan RS, etc
I always buy a full set of RB. It just depends how bad i want it. like right now i got full set of RBV 7, 9, and zero-g RBV 1 full set. Im also planing on getting the full set of RBV 2 when the price drops cuz it costs 119 as the lowest i seen. i got most of my full sets for 76-90$ so i would say its a good deal!
I have bought two Zero G random boosters vol.1 and did not get the prize bey... I got one of the rare ones, but not Thief Phoenic. I got E230, THOUGH!!!
Isnt there a weight trick so you can tell wAt beyblade in inside a RB if there id please tell me im buying 2 RB7 because amazon has it for like 5.20
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:40 PM)TriSix Wrote: I have bought two Zero G random boosters vol.1 and did not get the prize bey... I got one of the rare ones, but not Thief Phoenic. I got E230, THOUGH!!!

Got Thief Phoenec and Pirate Saramanda lol. Just shake the box for the sound. The one make the most sound might be Thief Phoenec
I got Samurai Orojya from the Random BoosterTongue_out Was my only one, and i'm happy that i even got ANYTHING FROM ITXD tho its unpossible not to get 1 from itTongue_out

Is it TT or Hasbro? Because i saw a video of Fusion Hades and it as cardboard
I totally lucked out today.

My RBV7 came, but my Flash didn't as the seller didn't have any more, and to compensate for that, he gave me a Light Wheel RBV2. I didn't really care what I got as the parts in RBV7 were all good, and the Light Wheel RB consists of mostly outclassed parts anyways. I opened up the RBV7...and *drumroll* I got Beat Lynx! Woo!

Continue on to the Light Wheel RB, cutting of the tape and the bag....Wind Aquario 100HF/S! Two RBR's in two RBs! Lucky day this is.
I rencently bought a RBV8 and I got a Forbidden Eonis ED145FB, not bad but I really wanted Hell Crown 130FB more.
RBV8 came in the mail today, and I got...

Hell Crown 130FB

Love Crown and FB.
I remember buying a RB4 and getting a Rock Capricorne T125D. I also remember going to Indonesia and getting the Light Random Booster (one for me and one for my friend) to prove to him that wheels like Clay, Wind, and Mad exist. I ended up getting a Clay Wolf 145FS and HE got Mad Cancer CH120FS. I was SO pissed.
I ordered a Zero G random booster 2 online, and I ended up getting an archer gargole! It's unusually lucky for me to have that happen on the first try! I've only got two other prize beys from random boosters, and those both happened the second time I opened the random booster they were from.
Wow, I always thought I've posted in this thread...
Anyway, I purchased Random Booster Volume 1 (Zero-G) twice.
The first I pulled Thief Saramanda 230WB... At least I got a rare and a 230! Grin.
The second time (At another time) I got Thief Phoenic E230GCF! Although I bought it confirmed for only around 11... So I don't think it'll count...

So, that's all I got for Random Booster. I think I really should order more... Hahah.
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:49 PM)Tris Wrote: Wow, I always thought I've posted in this thread...
Anyway, I purchased Random Booster Volume 1 (Zero-G) twice.
The first I pulled Thief Saramanda 230WB... At least I got a rare and a 230! Grin.
The second time (At another time) I got Thief Phoenic E230GCF! Although I bought it confirmed for only around 11... So I don't think it'll count...

So, that's all I got for Random Booster. I think I really should order more... Hahah.
I got those two in the exact same order you stated! except the first was free, being a prize for the first few people at Beyblade Crusade 2, and I didn't get buy a confirmed thief Phoenic, it just turned out to be in the first (and only) random booster I bought at Beyblade crusade 2. At least you got a good deal for it! Sadly I think the inside of my Saramanda's 230 is warped. That's an unlucky factor of mine when it comes to getting standard 230 tracks.