31.10%
You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
I bought 2 RBV7's and pulled the prize Beyblade too, haha!
at least i got the prize in my 5~ xP but i really wanted a BD145!
Finally, I got a Jade Jupiter. I bought it from a friend for 10 bucks. I show him how to get it. After all the trouble we went though, we are finally together.
Anyone know the chances of me getting a Beat Lynx from a random booster shipped by ebay or amazon because I live in USA
(Feb. 01, 2013  7:28 AM)jonnyhifive10 Wrote: Anyone know the chances of me getting a Beat Lynx from a random booster shipped by ebay or amazon because I live in USA

1/8 chance of getting it, as per usual with Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters ...

Purchase the Sono-Kong version; easier to obtain, and you don't have to try your luck.
I opened an rb7, and I thought I got beat lynx because it felt like a beat wheel. It turns out I got vulcan herculeo 130ds.
the only booster I bought was the Zero G Random Booster 3 a few weeks ago and I didn't get Bandid Genbull, but a Thief Saramanda F230SF, it was not perfect but I was lucky enough I open a F230 : D
Okay, I bought the full set of Zero-G RBV3, and the contents were

4x Bandid Killerken
3x Shinobi Genbull
1x Pirates Phoenic

I only opened one myself, and got one of the Shinobi Genbull.
How is it that you bought the full set, yet the Beyblade's were not all the ones from the Booster ..

Full Set means you purchase a listing which contains all 8 ..

May I see a link of where you got it ?
Got 1 random Booster 7 today. Pulled a Beat Lynx!!
My luck with RB's is pretty bad. I've pulled a few decent things, but no rares. And some things I have 3 of the exact same from that RB.
I got a random booster... A long tie ago... I got Vulcan Horogium bd145(rs) <==== i think... Pretty good pull.. the bd145 Broke 4 months after tht though, only bought 1....
Out of three Zero G random booster I've bought, I've gotten a 'rare' bey 2/3 times. I realize it's 1/8 chance, but it's better parts with the rares.
I got 4 rbv9s and got 2 ultimate metro ldrago rush ver. And 2 ultimate meteo ldrago barrage ver. I was super mad Unhappy
I got 4 0G RB3s, I got Bandid Genbull F230TB and Thief Saramanda F230SF. and 2 Killerken _____ ___s. I gave those away.
Well,I bought 8 RBV8's and didn't get Jade Jupiter,1 RBV5 and got Grand Cetus WD145RS,and 2 RBV6's and got Hell Horuseus both times.
In 3 of my random booster 3s, I got Shinobi Gryph, Thief Saramanda, and Bandid Genbull.
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I got 4 rbv9s and got 2 ultimate metro ldrago rush ver. And 2 ultimate meteo ldrago barrage ver. I was super mad Unhappy

Well you are a big L-Drago fan...

Anyways, I got a ZGRBV1,2,3 and:
RBV1: Theif Phoenic E230GCF
RBV2: Samurai Revizer SA165Q
RBV3: Bandid Genbull F230TB
I guess I'm good at scoring rares, all the Zero G RBs I ever got we're either rare, or something I never had got.
(Nov. 17, 2013  4:48 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I got 4 rbv9s and got 2 ultimate metro ldrago rush ver. And 2 ultimate meteo ldrago barrage ver. I was super mad Unhappy

Well you are a big L-Drago fan...

Anyways, I got a ZGRBV1,2,3 and:
RBV1: Theif Phoenic E230GCF
RBV2: Samurai Revizer SA165Q
RBV3: Bandid Genbull F230TB
I guess I'm good at scoring rares, all the Zero G RBs I ever got we're either rare, or something I never had got.

U are so lucky...... Well I wanted the meteo ldragos and fusion hades not doubles Unhappy