Lost Longinus still good?

Hai (/◕ヮ◕)/

So with the release of Nightmare and Bloody longinus do you think Lost Longinus is still good in any way? I'm not sure if it could stand up against god/chouzestu layers. I've been doing some testing with combos and its ok but all I really have is aC so my results aren't really the best •_ゝ•
yes. especially the Hasbro version
By now, it's pretty bad IMO. nL outclasses it on all levels except stamina and it can't really do much to any of the combos in the meta. Bloody Longinus is pretty eh, but it can deal more damage than L2 and is way heavier. Overall, L2 is pretty much outclassed.
it is outclassed by bL
but L2 is still pretty heavy at 15.5 grams

it can burst dF pretty easily
and it beats nL most of the time with competitive combos, however nL is better against left spin Sr

i would not say it’s bad at all
it’s pretty darn good at doing what it’s designed to do as a left spin attack layer

imo it’s the only *somewhat* usable dual layer against super-z beys, and considering it’s heavier than almost all god beys (other than Sr, nL, and sX) its certainly competitive against god beys as well
(May. 28, 2018  12:59 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: it is outclassed by bL

and it beats nL most of the time with competitive combos, however nL is better against left spin Sr

it’s pretty darn good at doing what it’s designed to do as a left spin attack layer

imo it’s the only *somewhat* usable dual layer against super-z beys

L2 will always be defeated by DF, and can burst nL.
L2 is still top tier list
(May. 28, 2018  1:03 AM)1pratham Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  12:59 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: it is outclassed by bL

imo it’s the only *somewhat* usable dual layer against super-z beys

L2 will always be defeated by DF, and can burst nL.

well i can burst dF with L2.0B.X pretty easily. i don’t know what else to tell you.
(May. 27, 2018  11:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: yes. especially the Hasbro version
Hmm I don't really use hasbro. I always thought they were just a worse version of TT ( ´_ゝ`)

(May. 28, 2018  1:07 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  1:03 AM)1pratham Wrote: L2 will always be defeated by DF, and can burst nL.

well i can burst dF with L2.0B.X pretty easily. i don’t know what else to tell you.
That's a pretty noice combo (/◕ヮ◕)/ My combo is L2 2V Z
Anyone know if I’m just biased or if L2 7G Ir is a solid combo? It performs beautifully in my limited amount of testing and I happen to have a soft white color glaive frame that just looks amazing.
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:23 AM)LightningPanzer Wrote: Anyone know if I’m just biased or if L2 7G Ir is a solid combo? It performs beautifully in my limited amount of testing and I happen to have a soft white color glaive frame that just looks amazing.

can u do some testings against aC or mG and show the results?
YA, lost longinus is still better for collective purpose ( not for tournament purpose because it can be beaten by several god/super z beys )
STILL, it is one of the best dual layer system beys available
I am not the Kind of Person who likes to disagree with the mayority. Also most of you mentioned many good points refering to stamina. And even Building combos with it is very difficult. But I have been Training with Lost Longinus for a very long time and at last it's all about practise. Those who once believed in Lost Longinus, dont forget that is wasnt only the bey who was great then. It was up to you to let it become a great bey. So dont let it end as an outclassed bey, but keep practising with it and i garantee you will have Joy again Smile
It’s too light and can be bursted easily
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:05 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: It’s too light and can be bursted easily
its still heavier than many god beyblades Wink