[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
I'm gonna be ready this time! I just ordered Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium, so get ready to be PWNED... JK...
But srsly, I'm getting Basalt and Hell.
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:57 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Sweet. Will it be the one with Jade Jupiter and/or Beat Lynx?

Beat Lynx.

I got $40 extra bucks so 2nd + 3rd prizes are handled. I have a few friends about to register so this will be official in no time Smile
When do you expect this tournament to be approved?
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:30 PM)Stealth Wrote: When do you expect this tournament to be approved?

We have 7 ppl total. We need 8. Idk an exact date, but once we have the 8 ppl I will propose it and stuff.
Hmm, I wonder if I can get my friends from school to come. For me, school doesn't start until Sept. 6th, so I can't ask until then. I need to make them accounts...
hey stealth, when will the footage be uploaded?
It takes 107 some minutes to upload one, so it takes about 4 days.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:38 PM)Stealth Wrote: Hmm, I wonder if I can get my friends from school to come. For me, school doesn't start until Sept. 6th, so I can't ask until then. I need to make them accounts...

Cool I'll ask my friends today. Zakiah10's bros are making accounts SOOOO I'll propose it today.
I got $40, and I'm getting off my butt today to see if I can get a Job. DX Set might be possible. If the prizes don't come on time, I'll send them to you.
The prizes? To me? why?
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:35 AM)Stealth Wrote: I'm gonna be ready this time! I just ordered Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium, so get ready to be PWNED... JK...

my combo distroyed hell kerbecs and basalt horogium
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:48 PM)Stealth Wrote: The prizes? To me? why?

Tired I meant if the prizes dont come on time i will send them to the winner.
(Aug. 23, 2011  9:18 PM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:35 AM)Stealth Wrote: I'm gonna be ready this time! I just ordered Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium, so get ready to be PWNED... JK...

my combo distroyed hell kerbecs and basalt horogium

pro

Lol. I remember saying after the tournament... "what did we learn today kids? Hell Kerbecs and Basalt are the best and we must purchase these".

Yeah, I bought Kerbecs too. Kinda reminds me of Wolborg MS... wins without customization and broken...
Giving my auntie money, so I'll order 2nd and 3rd tonight. Smile
put me down as possible
damn now there are going to be more hell kerbecs and basalt horogium i gotta make up a mean combo to defeat those
Hi im new to this site but i would like to enter. can you put me as a possible? I might not make it. Please post date soon
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:57 PM)UNKNOWN120399 Wrote: Hi im new to this site but i would like to enter. can you put me as a possible? I might not make it. Please post date soon

Look at the first post "maybe on the 18th of september"
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:50 PM)Code monkey Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:57 PM)UNKNOWN120399 Wrote: Hi im new to this site but i would like to enter. can you put me as a possible? I might not make it. Please post date soon

Look at the first post "maybe on the 18th of september"

It'll be on the 18th Wink
put me down as possible
Im down like a clown Charlie Brown, my buddy Aura Wolf told me about this and it sounds cool Smile
I'm calling it LA BeyStorm...
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:36 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I'm calling it LA BeyStorm...

How about a movie reference "L.A. CLASH OF THE BEYS"
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:48 AM)Code monkey Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:36 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I'm calling it LA BeyStorm...

How about a movie reference "L.A. CLASH OF THE BEYS"

I've already proposed it as LA BeyStorm Uncertain
how many peaple are allowed in the tournament
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:01 AM)aurawolf Wrote: how many peaple are allowed in the tournament

However much shows up...